Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Having Sex With A Jamaican Stud

Quote Originally Posted by Uvette View Post
    THANK YOU EROTIC!!! IT'S THEIR COUNTRY!! SO IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANY LOCALS STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!
    Hi everyone,

I have been keeping up with this thread for some time now and the wife and I have been wondering for a while if we should put our views on the table...We are a Jamaican couple and have been hedo about 4 times in total... Normally you don't see many "local" people there but of course, like us there are exceptions.. in regards to women coming down and sleeping with Jamaican men the risk of an std or any other disease is the same as almost anywhere else in the world... the common sense thing for people to do is to make sure to always use protection and to try to get to know the person your sleeping with to get a basic idea who they are (this wont tell u if they have an std or anything but it may help to rule out some candidates)..

at the end of the day you come to Jamaica and hedo to enjoy yourself, if sleeping with a Jamaica man is what does it for you go right a head but always try to be safe and sensible about what your doing..

many persons have lots of valid points from what i have read but honestly, there have been some persons who have some real ignorant things to say, even though we may not agree, it is still their opinion. Get to know the people and the culture before making certain comment/ passing judgment.
    K & L

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by BYQSASHA View Post
    YEAH BABY... Big Bamboo...grows big and stronger from the H2O, CALLALOO, and PORRIDGE. Made like no other in Jamaica, MON!!

ANACONDA????? YEA MON!!! What an experience it can be.

You should be Sir.

Jamaicans are friendly Period... carry yourself with respect and you will get respect, Nude or Not.
    well said!
    K & L

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=leeciek;83581] the common sense thing for people to do is to make sure to always use protection and to try to get to know the person your sleeping with to get a basic idea who they are (this wont tell u if they have an std or anything but it may help to rule out some candidates)..

QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!!

9 days and counting!!!! I can't wait!! I have a few Jamaican friends and Studs waiting on me!!!!!!

I have met nothing but great people, but I use my common sense and judgement!!

Blog Entries
    [QUOTE=Uvette;84172][QUOTE=leeciek;83581] the common sense thing for people to do is to make sure to always use protection and to try to get to know the person your sleeping with to get a basic idea who they are (this wont tell u if they have an std or anything but it may help to rule out some candidates)..

QUOTE]

Thank you!!!!!

9 days and counting!!!! I can't wait!! I have a few Jamaican friends and Studs waiting on me!!!!!!

I have met nothing but great people, but I use my common sense and judgement!

Blog Entries

Forest in the Trees.

Quote Originally Posted by K&L View Post
    Hi everyone,

I have been keeping up with this thread for some time now and the wife and I have been wondering for a while if we should put our views on the table...We are a Jamaican couple and have been hedo about 4 times in total... Normally you don't see many "local" people there but of course, like us there are exceptions.. in regards to women coming down and sleeping with Jamaican men the risk of an std or any other disease is the same as almost anywhere else in the world... the common sense thing for people to do is to make sure to always use protection and to try to get to know the person your sleeping with to get a basic idea who they are (this wont tell u if they have an std or anything but it may help to rule out some candidates)..

at the end of the day you come to Jamaica and hedo to enjoy yourself, if sleeping with a Jamaica man is what does it for you go right a head but always try to be safe and sensible about what your doing..

many persons have lots of valid points from what i have read but honestly, there have been some persons who have some real ignorant things to say, even though we may not agree, it is still their opinion. Get to know the people and the culture before making certain comment/ passing judgment.
    K&L:

Two words for your input on the topic ... "Much respect".

Sometimes when reading thru the forums I remind myself that "Sanity and reason sometimes becomes lost, much like the Forest from the Trees."

A1Badguy

I want the details please. my wife wants to try one of those anacondas, does not have to be Jamaican but it does have to be big and black. Her fantasy and I want to watch so I guess mine too. ;-)

Agreed.

This thread was 4 years old.
    Cop..
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    This thread was 4 years old.
    Cop..
    yes sorry just joined the site. much catching up to do.

Quote Originally Posted by yorktown_couple View Post
    I want the details please. my wife wants to try one of those anacondas, does not have to be Jamaican but it does have to be big and black. Her fantasy and I want to watch so I guess mine too. ;-)
    It gets no bigger than this send me a pm ;-)

Hell no...I have tried a couple of Jamaican men and the sex is not good. For one thing they do not go down on women and second they come too fast.
    Its all about them getting a satisfaction forget about the women getting one. Trust a Italian or Spanish men....they are very giving if you know what I mean and last ten times longer then Jamaicans

Hope this helps you to decide....btw....yes be careful there are alot of gay men in Jamaica so HIV is there

Quote Originally Posted by greeneyesbaby View Post
    Hell no...I have tried a couple of Jamaican men and the sex is not good. For one thing they do not go down on women and second they come too fast.
    Its all about them getting a satisfaction forget about the women getting one. Trust a Italian or Spanish men....they are very giving if you know what I mean and last ten times longer then Jamaicans

Hope this helps you to decide....btw....yes be careful there are alot of gay men in Jamaica so HIV is there
    WOW, you are grouping a whole country of men together based on the couple of men from Jamaica you have had sex with???? That is so beyond wrong that if you don't see that I can't even explain it!!!

I have had Jamaican's offer to lick me before (which I turned down) so that goes against what you are saying and I have seen men from Jamaica at the hot tub doing women and they went for way longer then a minute and seemed to be pleasing the women very much. I have never been with anyone from Jamaica but what you said insults their whole nation!
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mac_r_a View Post
    WOW, you are grouping a whole country of men together based on the couple of men from Jamaica you have had sex with???? That is so beyond wrong that if you don't see that I can't even explain it!!!

I have had Jamaican's offer to lick me before (which I turned down) so that goes against what you are saying and I have seen men from Jamaica at the hot tub doing women and they went for way longer then a minute and seemed to be pleasing the women very much. I have never been with anyone from Jamaica but what you said insults their whole nation!
    This is the same person, who in another post, said the crime is so bad all over the island that even the Jamaicans are leaving. TROLL
    Joe & Ellen
    Desire Pearl - April 18-26, 2023
    Hedonism II - July 18-26, 2023
    Desire Pearl - September 5-13. 2023
    Nile Lifestyle Cruise - January 26 - February 8, 2024

AFF & Kasidie- Empty_Nesters
    SLS - CT_empty_nesters
    SDC - emptynesters1
    http://www.sdc.com?ref=9857

Quote Originally Posted by HedoJoe View Post
    This is the same person, who in another post, said the crime is so bad all over the island that even the Jamaicans are leaving. TROLL
    I figured with this being their first post that they were a troll, but I still had to say something, that is just rude!!! Troll or not I wanna slap someone upside the head for a comment like that, lol
    LUSH - Ladies Untamed Sexy Hedonistic - April 16-23, 2022

Click here to book your April trip!!!

I was going to write something as well but I just figured (as Ron White would say) You can't fix stupid!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast