Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 93

Thread: Having Sex With A Jamaican Stud

  1. #46
    Registered User Uvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Jamaicans are there because it's their country, and because visitors want them there. Traditionally and probably to this day, the primary reason non-Jamaican single women go to Jamaica IS to hook up with a local. They sure aren't going to find the same dude they can find at home!

    I think the theft was a single incident that shouldn't be used to tarnish an entire culture, and one woman's pushy is another woman's alpha male stud dream lover.
    THANK YOU EROTIC!!! IT'S THEIR COUNTRY!! SO IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANY LOCALS STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!
    Last edited by Uvette; 11-07-2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: GRAMMAR ERRORS

  2. #47
    Registered User 2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern ND
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by Uvette View Post
    THANK YOU EROTIC!!! IT'S THEIR COUNTRY!! SO IF U DONT WANT TO SEE ANY LOCALS STAY IN YOUR COUNTRY!!!
    Seems you two are arguing completely different points.
    You state that they have a right to be there, which I agree with, though the resort is usually for resort customers.

    Moorerotic seems to be stating that women go to Jamaica SPECIFICALLY FOR sleeping with Jamaicans, which I disagree with.
    We go because of the specifics associated with the resort, having nothing to do with the color of the people there. I'm aware there are women who travel there for the reason of having sex with a Jamaican, but I don't think it's a primary reason anymore from the research we've done.
    At any rate I don't see a lot of similarity to your arguments.

  3. #48
    Registered User BYQSASHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadephia, PA
    Posts
    53

    Do you, Girl!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    well, don't mean to rub anyone the wrong way, but I think the girl is looking for some good ol fashion Jamaican bamboo ... you know, the kind you just don't find that often up north
    YEAH BABY... Big Bamboo...grows big and stronger from the H2O, CALLALOO, and PORRIDGE. Made like no other in Jamaica, MON!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Uvette View Post
    I have had the pleasure of having sex with a "Jamaican Stud" as you put it! lol contact me if you want details of my splendid encounter with the notorious anaconda!!lmaooo
    ANACONDA????? YEA MON!!! What an experience it can be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Brave Heart View Post
    As a black guy and jamaican born ... i'm feeling kinda special ... even though I don't live there anymore
    You should be Sir.


    Jamaicans are friendly Period... carry yourself with respect and you will get respect, Nude or Not.
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

  4. #49
    Registered User Uvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    Jamaicans are there because it's their country, and because visitors want them there. Traditionally and probably to this day, the primary reason non-Jamaican single women go to Jamaica IS to hook up with a local. They sure aren't going to find the same dude they can find at home!

    I think the theft was a single incident that shouldn't be used to tarnish an entire culture, and one woman's pushy is another woman's alpha male stud dream lover.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    Seems you two are arguing completely different points.
    You state that they have a right to be there, which I agree with, though the resort is usually for resort customers.

    Moorerotic seems to be stating that women go to Jamaica SPECIFICALLY FOR sleeping with Jamaicans, which I disagree with.
    We go because of the specifics associated with the resort, having nothing to do with the color of the people there. I'm aware there are women who travel there for the reason of having sex with a Jamaican, but I don't think it's a primary reason anymore from the research we've done.
    At any rate I don't see a lot of similarity to your arguments.

    2fast, different but similiar arguments............I am commenting on the notion that some resort/tourist seem to think that locals should not be at Hedo. Have anyone ever heard of a day or night past? That makes anyone, not just local jamaicans a Hedo guest. I have stayed at other resorts in Jamaica and have paid for a day pass...should I not be there? And to be clear I do agree totally with Erotic, that some women do come to Jamaica just to sleep with a local Jamaican man. But you do still have some people who go to Hedo just to unleash their wild side. Either rate, if the locals have the money, than they should be able to party just the same, so....I am saying, if the foreigners have a problem with that, then they should stay in their respective countries. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU 2FAST???

  5. #50
    Registered User 2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern ND
    Posts
    178

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by Uvette View Post
    2fast, different but similiar arguments............I am commenting on the notion that some resort/tourist seem to think that locals should not be at Hedo. Have anyone ever heard of a day or night past? That makes anyone, not just local jamaicans a Hedo guest. I have stayed at other resorts in Jamaica and have paid for a day pass...should I not be there? And to be clear I do agree totally with Erotic, that some women do come to Jamaica just to sleep with a local Jamaican man. But you do still have some people who go to Hedo just to unleash their wild side. Either rate, if the locals have the money, than they should be able to party just the same, so....I am saying, if the foreigners have a problem with that, then they should stay in their respective countries. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH FOR YOU 2FAST???
    Actually I was there on a night pass beforfe so of course I've heard of them. I've also heard of locals getting in without paying, which I'm not a fan of. I'd have no problem with a local who wanted to pay to play just like we do, my comment was toward the others.
    You are arguing that it's ok for Jamaican men to be at hedo, that's fine by me as well. Of the 20 or so single ladies I know of who've went to the 2 resorts 1 has stated they'd like to have sex with a Jamaican and 2 that've done so. Doesn't sound like a majority from my non-scientific poll but I don't have the time or care enough to do a more thorough one.
    So what I've learned here so far over the past few weeks here is that:
    1. if you do a MFM you are gay.
    2. If you are a single lady at hedo you are looking to lay a Jamaican.
    I just can't wait to learn more.

  6. #51
    Registered User Moorerotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    1. if you do a MFM you are gay.
    2. If you are a single lady at hedo you are looking to lay a Jamaican.
    I just can't wait to learn more.
    You can't learn anything if you don't read what people actually write, or if you willfully misinterpret their statements to your liking.

    I don't recall anyone saying or implying # 1.

    As far as # 2 goes, I said that hooking up with a Jamaica has traditionally been primary reason why single women, specifically American white women, went to Jamaica, not Hedo. I'll say that again to be clear. Why they went to the country of Jamaica, not specifically to Hedo. This practice predates the existence of Hedo, and a Hedo goer is a subset of Jamaican tourists whose wants and needs may be a bit different.

    This was a common practice at a time when many white women felt a need to keep their relationships with black men hidden from family, friends, co-workers, etc. Also "YOUR RESEARCH" is going to be iffy, because this was and in some cases still is, a female version of "down low".

    Times have definitely changed in this regard. The Brothers get all the finest white girls were I come from.

    Traditionally means "in the past". Yes, things have changed.

    Primary reason means "the reason for lots of people, perhaps even the majority", it doesn't mean every damn body.

    Criticize my statements all you want. Just read them accurately first, please.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 11-08-2009 at 03:16 AM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

  7. #52
    Registered User Uvette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    41
    Blog Entries
    4
    Moorerotic!!! lololollolololol Are you the smartest person in here!!!!

    Ditto what Erotic said!! lmaoooooooooooooooo DIF!!!!!! Can't wait to go back, November 29th thru Dec6, 2009

  8. #53
    Registered User twods's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post

    I don't recall anyone saying or implying # 1.
    To be fair, I don't think that was directed at you. There is another thread where people were implying that. Well, not really implying it, pretty much saying so. I do know a lot of British ladies vacation in Jamaica with the sole purpose of hooking up with Jamaican men, just maybe not specifically at the Hedo resorts. I'm all for hanging out with anyone that has paid to be there, more the merrier.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011




  9. #54
    Registered User 2fast's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eastern ND
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by twods View Post
    To be fair, I don't think that was directed at you. There is another thread where people were implying that. Well, not really implying it, pretty much saying so. I do know a lot of British ladies vacation in Jamaica with the sole purpose of hooking up with Jamaican men, just maybe not specifically at the Hedo resorts. I'm all for hanging out with anyone that has paid to be there, more the merrier.
    Actually I got that impression from 3 different threads I've read here over the past 3 weeks, one of which Moore was involved in.
    I understand that some things here don't come accross as intended but it does seem that Moorerotic's posts tend to be more condesending in nature than most others I've read here.
    We enjoy this site mostly because it gives us a good cross section of the true feelings and opinions of the people who will be at Hedo. I find that being blasted for their opinions and/or being labeled (correct or not) quells their honesty and makes them reluctant to participate in conversations.

    Moorerotic didn't specifically state that a MFM makes one gay, but he did state that a DVP makes you Bi. He also quoted a list of rules from someones post and implied that their list was wrong, which in itself would be fine had he not stated it was like making the person a sex worker.
    I really have no problem with Moorerotic but I don't like the fact that 90% of the posts are made to slam what someone else said.
    I'd have a stronger opinion on the topic if it were any other site, but I practice what I preach, and to that end I guess if one want's to be a confrontational person it's their right and I'd argue against anyone trying to force them to stop. I just wasn't sure if they knew that their posts were sounding like that to others.

    At any rate, carry on! 67 Days!!! Kel has a whole suitcase full of outfits, none of which she can wear out of the house here..

  10. #55
    Registered User BYQSASHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadephia, PA
    Posts
    53
    relax Everyone!!!

    its about Bootyliciousmon, getting her groove on or back.

    Have fun girl, with whatever choice you make. B safe.
    i would recommend.. you reconsider the month you chose or was thinking of visiting.
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

  11. #56
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    236

    NON issue

    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    Actually I got that impression from 3 different threads

    Let me just chime in real quick because I think some of the posts you are talking about came out of a thread that I started.

    I'll admit that several of the posts could give a homophobic impression. But many were intentionally written that way (very carefully to avoid leading the conversation too much) to see what kind of reaction it would cause. That is, did anyone really think what you suggested? What REALLY surprised me however was how much of a NON ISSUE it ended up being! It was almost 180 degrees out from my expectations! (Happily) Despite the leading questions and some of the hyperbole suggesting some male trepidation with MFM, the responses almost universally (especially in PMs!!) were very open-minded and quite liberal. Since we hope to have a MFM on our next trip, I was concerned that a lot of guys would be freaked out about a MFM, and almost to a T, they didn't care at all. I found that to be very refreshing and commendable concerning most of the guys' attitudes. Looking back at the post now, I feel a little ashamed that I doubted the open-mindedness of the average Hedo-goer. The men of Hedo appear to be far more liberated than the rest of the US population than I thought. I guess it makes sense. After all, I think that way!

    That said. I don't think anyone suggested doing an MFM made you gay. If you read the posts carefully, I think you'll see that they were RHETORICAL comments intended to illicit responses. And they did! Virtually everyone confirmed it was a non issue and it was all for fun.
    No worries, mon.
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 11-08-2009 at 10:06 PM.

  12. #57
    Registered User Moorerotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by 2fast View Post
    Actually I got that impression from 3 different threads I've read here over the past 3 weeks, one of which Moore was involved in.
    I understand that some things here don't come accross as intended but it does seem that Moorerotic's posts tend to be more condesending in nature than most others I've read here.
    We enjoy this site mostly because it gives us a good cross section of the true feelings and opinions of the people who will be at Hedo. I find that being blasted for their opinions and/or being labeled (correct or not) quells their honesty and makes them reluctant to participate in conversations.

    Moorerotic didn't specifically state that a MFM makes one gay, but he did state that a DVP makes you Bi. He also quoted a list of rules from someones post and implied that their list was wrong, which in itself would be fine had he not stated it was like making the person a sex worker.
    I really have no problem with Moorerotic but I don't like the fact that 90% of the posts are made to slam what someone else said.
    I'd have a stronger opinion on the topic if it were any other site, but I practice what I preach, and to that end I guess if one want's to be a confrontational person it's their right and I'd argue against anyone trying to force them to stop. I just wasn't sure if they knew that their posts were sounding like that to others.

    At any rate, carry on! 67 Days!!! Kel has a whole suitcase full of outfits, none of which she can wear out of the house here..
    It looks like we're having another slow day in my part of the world, so I may have to go back and reread my DVP posts, but I'm quite sure I didn't state that a DVP makes you Bi. That's more of your interpretation as you see fit.

    Condescending? Occasionally, maybe 5% of the time, but 90%? Children, Please.

    I'll say again, why does it matter what I think is Bi or Gay. If I say Avril Lavigne produces the worst music ever, are you going to delete her from your iPod?

    I'll also said many times that I hate cigarette smoking more than anything. Still I've peacefully co-existed with smokers for nearly 45 years. Unlike some people, just because I'm not in favor of something, it doesn't mean I seek to destroy that thing.

    I will throw you this piece of read meat. When guys come on this site talking about their wives fantasies that involve the husbands doing bi-leaning things, I simply don't believe them. Almost every woman I know would be accepting ultimately of their man's bisexuality, but I don't know ANY that would actually ACTIVELY PROMOTE IT. I just wish guys would man up and own up to their desires, and not use their wives (fake, I believe) fantasies for cover.

    The first guy who comes on here and says he wants a bi experience for his own pleasure and not "too please his wive" will get a huge ATTA BOY from me.

    I'll stand by the sex worker comment until the day I die. That's as much comment about the dudes who accept that kind of offer, as it is about the folks making that offer. It's sad that there are guys in this world who allow themselves to be treated like that. Obviously they either have very low self esteem, or they're too lazy to go out and find a woman they can have a fuller experience with.

    How is stating my opinion slamming anyone? As I have said many, many, many times, I don't have the power to force anyone to read my posts, believe my posts, or change their lives, what they post, or who they have sex with, because of my posts.

    There are several people on this site whose posts I ignore completely because I know they never actually contribute anything meaningful to the forum beyond "have a another dirty banana" and "ME TOO". I also, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh, or Avril Lavigne, or eat mussels. They just don't agree with me. Fortunately, we live in a world where we can ignore much of what we don't like.

    If 90% of my posts bother you, please do not read them.

    Finally, I've been in several MFMs so I guess that makes me Bi-Gay. Sweet!!! I've always wanted to be Two-Happy.

    One last thing, thank you sincerely for defending my right to speak. That really does mean a lot to me.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

  13. #58
    Registered User Moorerotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    534
    Mars,

    The average guy entering into a MFM isn't going to be concerned about the sword crossing thing, and probably isn't thinking about some bi activity taking place. What he may be concerned with is, his size relative to the other dude's, or the moves and stamina that the other guy may have, or how to get rid of the other dude when the deed is done.

    You can freak a dude out by simply being a better kisser than he is, or being more loving, or more animal (whichever the wife prefers) to his wife than he is.

    There isn't nearly the bi-paranoia that you think there is.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

  14. #59
    Registered User BYQSASHA's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Philadephia, PA
    Posts
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    It looks like we're having another slow day in my part of the world, so I may have to go back and reread my DVP posts, but I'm quite sure I didn't state that a DVP makes you Bi. That's more of your interpretation as you see fit.

    Condescending? Occasionally, maybe 5% of the time, but 90%? Children, Please.

    I'll say again, why does it matter what I think is Bi or Gay. If I say Avril Lavigne produces the worst music ever, are you going to delete her from your iPod?

    I'll also said many times that I hate cigarette smoking more than anything. Still I've peacefully co-existed with smokers for nearly 45 years. Unlike some people, just because I'm not in favor of something, it doesn't mean I seek to destroy that thing.

    I will throw you this piece of read meat. When guys come on this site talking about their wives fantasies that involve the husbands doing bi-leaning things, I simply don't believe them. Almost every woman I know would be accepting ultimately of their man's bisexuality, but I don't know ANY that would actually ACTIVELY PROMOTE IT. I just wish guys would man up and own up to their desires, and not use their wives (fake, I believe) fantasies for cover.

    The first guy who comes on here and says he wants a bi experience for his own pleasure and not "too please his wive" will get a huge ATTA BOY from me.

    I'll stand by the sex worker comment until the day I die. That's as much comment about the dudes who accept that kind of offer, as it is about the folks making that offer. It's sad that there are guys in this world who allow themselves to be treated like that. Obviously they either have very low self esteem, or they're too lazy to go out and find a woman they can have a fuller experience with.

    How is stating my opinion slamming anyone? As I have said many, many, many times, I don't have the power to force anyone to read my posts, believe my posts, or change their lives, what they post, or who they have sex with, because of my posts.

    There are several people on this site whose posts I ignore completely because I know they never actually contribute anything meaningful to the forum beyond "have a another dirty banana" and "ME TOO". I also, don't listen to Rush Limbaugh, or Avril Lavigne, or eat mussels. They just don't agree with me. Fortunately, we live in a world where we can ignore much of what we don't like.

    If 90% of my posts bother you, please do not read them.

    Finally, I've been in several MFMs so I guess that makes me Bi-Gay. Sweet!!! I've always wanted to be Two-Happy.

    One last thing, thank you sincerely for defending my right to speak. That really does mean a lot to me.
    i see you looking.

    No Worries Mon!!!

    just trying to spark some fun conversations. Just sometimes find things "dry" and people "wound-too-tightly" and have a "I own the place" attitude on these boards.
    Come On lighten up..this is a travel site. Everyone has good advice on the threads. People express themselves and experiences differently.

    As far as Ö.anything meaningful.. uhhhh. What one person thinks is meaningful could be taken, as rude, judgmental, condescending or untactful..

    let me stop "feeding the troll"
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

  15. #60
    Registered User Moorerotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    534
    Quote Originally Posted by BYQSASHA View Post
    Come On lighten up..this is a travel site.
    I'm in the tiny percentage of folks who see this as an education site. Education isn't always positive, sometimes you need to learn what to do and what not to do.

    I'd bet that an overwhelming majority of the guys see this as a soft porn sex site. Maybe you ladies see this as a travel site.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Sex Police Issue HII (While Jamaican Holiday)
    By fernandosv in forum Hedonism II
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-06-2010, 04:19 PM
  2. Jamaican Waterslide Team 2008 Trip Report
    By Sunset Bill in forum Hedonism III Reviews & Trip Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-28-2008, 09:30 AM
  3. Example of Patwa, DIF Mon !!
    By Kelley in forum The Bar
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-31-2008, 09:38 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 07:37 AM
  5. Jamaican Waterslide Team 2006 Trip Report
    By Sunset Bill in forum Hedonism III Reviews & Trip Reports
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-25-2006, 08:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •