Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex With A Jamaican Stud

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeachcpl View Post
    We are into the same thing, although we haven't been to Hedo yet. How often do you see local men involved in PDAs with tourists or couples at Hedo? Is this a rare occurence? We've heard staff will get fired, but I imagine many of them will take the chance.
    That rule doesn't seem to bother the bartenders at least who have never been shy about hitting on my wife or following her to the disco. We've seen a few locals and even saw some local transvestites on the last trip hitting on guests for money. Had a local knock on our door asking if we play. A local marched around the hot tub one day getting head from two ladies that were in the giving mood.
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

Blog Entries
    I guess, I have to be the party pooper in here and say " HIV, AIDS and other STD's are all over the world and no one has mentioned condoms!!" Whether you seek a local Jamaican or a tourist from God knows where and may have God knows what type of sexually transmitted disease you need to protect yourself. I, myself have encountered some wonderful locals, none of who have robbed me! lol And, Bootylisciousmon, I have had the pleasure of having sex with a "Jamaican Stud" as you put it! lol Me personally, I can get white meat here in the states, so why would I go to Hedo for more. I vacation in Jamaica for the local cuisine, culture and everything else Jamaican. The resort becomes a prision to those who are afraid. I will say, just be yourself, strike up a conversation, chances are the Jamaican guy is looking to sleep with a caucasian woman as well, And if all others fail, come down Novemeber 29th thru Dec 6th, I can hook you up with a Stud( lmaoo) Good Luck and contact me if you want details of my splendid encounter with the notorious anaconda!!lmaooo

Blog Entries
    Ok this is funny, but it's amazing that tourists go to Hedo located in Jamaica and expect not to see a JAmaican!!!!!!lmaoooooooooooooooooo If I go to Hawaii, I dam well better see some Hawaiian people or I want my money back!!! lol

Why/how are locals there? Really doesn't help s single f to feel safe. Especially if they're that pushy and into theft.

Quote Originally Posted by want2try View Post
    Why/how are locals there? Really doesn't help s single f to feel safe. Especially if they're that pushy and into theft.
    Jamaicans are there because it's their country, and because visitors want them there. Traditionally and probably to this day, the primary reason non-Jamaican single women go to Jamaica IS to hook up with a local. They sure aren't going to find the same dude they can find at home!

I think the theft was a single incident that shouldn't be used to tarnish an entire culture, and one woman's pushy is another woman's alpha male stud dream lover.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

Quote Originally Posted by twods View Post
    .... damn I hate being a buzzkiller.... the HIV rate is the USA is about 1 in 400 and in Jamaica it's around 1 in 55. Rough math, that's 8 times riskier. No fucking way. I don't know if there's enough money in the world that I would bet a condom wouldn't break on a given night. If you gotta, double bag it I guess. Peace.
    Take this into consideration as well; these are the numbers of those tested! Whether it be Jamaica, USA, Canada or anywhere else, safer sex practices should be the norm. Stigma is still quite high in Jamaica as some still believe HIV transmission only a 'gay' issue. That being said, I have had intercourse with a condom wearing Jamaican a few years back. Truth be told, good sex has nothing to do with any geographic location. But PACK YOUR OWN CONDOMS! Not that there's anything wrong with theirs but put yourself in charge of your own health and safety!

Have to say something here......for the ladies

I AM JAMAICAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hint...hint.....
    live in canada

Quote Originally Posted by Moorerotic View Post
    "Traditionally and probably to this day, the primary reason non-Jamaican single women go to Jamaica IS to hook up with a local. They sure aren't going to find the same dude they can find at home!
    Having been to HIII several times as a single woman, I can assure you this IS NOT the reason I go. Thanks anyway, Moorerotic.

Le Ann

"Life is Too Short.....Party and Dance Naked!"

Blog Entries
    It is a rare occurance at the resort! My story was only to inform and give a wake up call that LIFE happens!

Only safe sex or no sex at all. Be secure in your decisions and have fun ya on vacation mon!
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!

Quote Originally Posted by luv2luvhedo View Post
    Having been to HIII several times as a single woman, I can assure you this IS NOT the reason I go. Thanks anyway, Moorerotic.

Le Ann
    Reread what I said. I was talking about the primary (not only) reason single women went to the country of Jamaica (not Hedo) traditionally (in the past).

It's less a reason today, because white women are more willing to openly date black men than in the past.

If you have no desire to be with a black dude, or you get so many black dudes at home, that you go to Hedo to get a rest from them, then I'm definitely not talking about you.
    Last edited by Moorerotic; 11-06-2009 at 10:42 PM.
    Adversity is like a flame, it melts the weak but it tempers the strong.

As a black guy and jamaican born ... i'm feeling kinda special ... even though I don't live there anymore
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

There's no reason to go Jamaican when I'm absolutely better at everything then all of them

Am I joking?

Just my distorted view: we were at desire a few years back. A Canadian couple made it known, loudly, that they wanted to experience an American (specifically NY) couple.
    The New Yorkers were insulted to be treated as a bit of meat and a notch on the belt. The couple were taken aside and told, firmly and quietly that their 'manner' was insulting to Americans.

Just a thought. Perhaps Americans are thin skinned, or perhaps most people want to be wanted for who they are not their color, origins etc !!!

PNK

Quote Originally Posted by pnk View Post
    perhaps most people want to be wanted for who they are not their color...
    thank you!

Maybe..

Is it really the jamaican stud or does she want a big bamboo?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast