Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Having Sex With A Jamaican Stud

smart guy

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Just an observation concerning Jamaican studs and disease. At Hedo 2 in 2005, we watched a 40something MILF have a GB in the nude jacuzzi late one evening. Of about six different guys, the ONLY one who wore a condom was the Jamaican guy!! Go figure...
    That sounds like a kodak moment! Great to sit back and watch, however... The HIV rate in Jamaica is a little less than 2% but that includes all age groups and men aged 18 - 29 are a much higher percentage. What's the HIV rate at any given time for guests at Hedo III? If the rate is say, 1% (that's stretching it) then that friendly lady had a 1 in 16 chance of getting infected. Having any kind of sex where there is insertion of any kind is high risk with anyone of any color, male or female. Condoms break all the time. I miss my misspent youth in the 80s when all one had to worry about was a round of applause. <clap clap clap>
    Hedo III (RIP) June 2009/July 2009/February 2010/July 2010
    Desire September 29th - October 4th 2010
    Hedo II April 2011/July 2011

yeah stereotyping here I know....

From what I hear, traditional Jamaican culture is pretty Male Chauvinist. Plenty of Jamaican men ready to give some Jamaican Steel to the needy White torist woman who can't get it back home. I doubt the typical local will have any tender feelings or even respect for the tourist woman who will give it up to them, but hey if ya don't care about that...

Last time we were there, my wife was by herself, reading a book topless over at the Quad when a Jamaican man who was on the resort because he was part of the talent for the evening entertainment on the main stage, sat down beside her and started chatting her up for a prolonged period. She finally got up and walked to the nude side where I was.

A few minutes later, the Jamaican man shows up on the nude side, shirtless but in jeans. Wife tells him that I am her husband. He isn't phased uch, and also turns his attention to two cute single girls we knew who were sitting nearby. So he is sitting there in his jeans, ogling the naked girls. I was going to tell him to 'git', and complain to management if he didn't, but the girls were like "noooo, he's so cute!!!". I figured he was just on the make. Anyway, after a while he finally left. He wasn't getting anywhere.

The resort is almost entirely foreign tourists. So not many on-site interactions with locals who aren't staff or working there in some capacity.

See that trip report from the lady whose roomate brought a staffer (still in uniform!) back to the room with her, and in the morning found that they'd been burgled? yeah, they'll fuck you, alright! In more ways than one!
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Blog Entries
    I have been to both resorts- overly ambitious taking 3 trips to JA in less than 6 months but hey(returning to H3 11/18) and the staff will make their attempts. Both trips I traveled alone (no buddy) and since being robbed the 1st trip opted to have a single while in H2.

You can take what I have to say as a grain of salt but I think they are mearly opportunistic. Giving a huge smile or a coy look can bring you attention. Even if it is in your personality to be friendly just state: I know the rules... Have a good/morning/day/evening. and keep moving. Staff at least respect ya more and they can move on.

The locals though will wrap an arm around you, grab you by the waist and will try to steal any sensual moment they can grab. They are fully aware you will not be staying longer than 2weeks top (LUCKY if you can) so watch your intake.

For the rebels that insist on grabbing a stud-- I would suggest having a trusted girlfriend, husband, man, etc present... hey if the stud cant play by the rules then he can stay in the disco, nude pool, or quad.
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    Just an observation concerning Jamaican studs and disease. At Hedo 2 in 2005, we watched a 40something MILF have a GB in the nude jacuzzi late one evening. Of about six different guys, the ONLY one who wore a condom was the Jamaican guy!! Go figure...
    Good point.....
    I was reading the posts, and seeing how there were so much warning against Jam Stud, in regard to STD etc... I thought you cud get Aids etc from anyone? so it make no difference telling s'mone to go find a Black dude in NewOrlean or Alaska... GO do It in JA !! ... but wear a condom. I wud love to lots of ppl when I get there, but I'm just scared of simpler things like personal hygiene.. so I am rrreeaallllyyyy picky.

Quote Originally Posted by iDoYou View Post
    ... I thought you cud get Aids etc from anyone? so it make no difference telling s'mone to go find a Black dude in NewOrlean or Alaska... GO do It in JA !!
    .... damn I hate being a buzzkiller.... the HIV rate is the USA is about 1 in 400 and in Jamaica it's around 1 in 55. Rough math, that's 8 times riskier. No fucking way. I don't know if there's enough money in the world that I would bet a condom wouldn't break on a given night. If you gotta, double bag it I guess. Peace.

We were at H2 in September and the first day there in the jacuzzi we were approached by a "Native" who kept bugging me, asking me if I wanted his "Big Bamboo". I think I had to say NO like 10 times. I didn't like that. Apparently a few people complained about him. I don't know if it's the norm that they are there all the time, but it happened when we were. Besides that we had a great week =)

Quote Originally Posted by Whisky Tango View Post
    We were at H2 in September and the first day there in the jacuzzi we were approached by a "Native" who kept bugging me, asking me if I wanted his "Big Bamboo". I think I had to say NO like 10 times. I didn't like that. Apparently a few people complained about him. I don't know if it's the norm that they are there all the time, but it happened when we were. Besides that we had a great week =)
    MAybe he meant "Big Bambu"... Ya Mon!

Why does it need to be a Jamaican Stud? Wouldn't any Stud do?
    Rob & Jo

Hedo II Nov. 8-17 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 11-19 2011
    Hedo II Nov. 11-20 2010
    Hedo II Nov. 13-21 2009
    Hedo II Nov. 4-22 2008
    Hedo II Nov. 10-17 2007
    Hedo II Nov. 11-18 2006
    Hedo II Nov. 12-19 2005
    Hedo III Nov. 13-20 2004

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-26-2010 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mars & Venus View Post
    Depends on where you are in the USA. The District of Columbia (Wash DC) has an AIDs rate of 7% for the men. That's higher than most West African nations and more than 3X the rate in Jamiaca! -- Venus
    Clintons legacy continues to this day!

Quote Originally Posted by Mars & Venus View Post
    Depends on where you are in the USA. The District of Columbia (Wash DC) has an AIDs rate of 7% for the men. That's higher than most West African nations and more than 3X the rate in Jamiaca! -- Venus
    DC probably has the highest infection rate in the world. New York City is way up there too. The rate for bisexual men (going to clinics at least) in Jamaica is up to 40% of that demographic.

Won't Do.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rob&Jo View Post
    Why does it need to be a Jamaican Stud? Wouldn't any Stud do?
    It's just experience like any other, same reason I wud like to do an chinese, caucasian, brazillian, japanese, latino, and on and on......

Blog Entries
    Maybe variety is truly the spice of life?

We are into the same thing, although we haven't been to Hedo yet. How often do you see local men involved in PDAs with tourists or couples at Hedo? Is this a rare occurence? We've heard staff will get fired, but I imagine many of them will take the chance.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast