Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bi Couples

Bi Couples

Do you ever come across and bi/curious couples at the resort? How is the subject approached without being "out of line"? Is it a turnoff? You only live once, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Desiday View Post
    Do you ever come across and bi/curious couples at the resort? How is the subject approached without being "out of line"? Is it a turnoff? You only live once, right?
    Sounds like you may need to check out wildwomenvacations.com.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Wild women vacations sounds like they are geared more towards the women. I meant bi couples as in for the men too.

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar

They are there

But for the most part keep a low profile because, IMHO, THAT kind of Bi is still a little taboo it seems. Just from what we've observed.
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by airborne&Grmnbc View Post
    But for the most part keep a low profile because, IMHO, THAT kind of Bi is still a little taboo it seems. Just from what we've observed.
    Male Male contact is hugely taboo in Jamaica...but kept on the d/l, it does happen at Hedo...or so we are told...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Definitely it happens. Everything happens at Hedo. The rules are simple. Just be friendly and polite. And ask other couples what they are into or what they might like to try. Everybody is there for fun. Maybe not the same fun, but most people there respect the openess of the place and will appreciate you wanting to play or experiment a bit. Just don't be pushy and respect them in return if they are not into whatever you are.

Have to agree with airborne&Grmnbc and weliveinvegas. Any open M2M activity is pretty taboo at HII. This probably puts potential bi guys/couples on guard and limits openings. This is too bad, and also a little strange, given the open mindedness of the people there in general.

That said, given the number of sexually liberated people HII, it must go on behind closed doors. Wife and I would be interested but no conversation has ever trended that direction. Rather than risk bringing it up, we enjoyed the resort for the many, many other fun and naughty things to do.
    Last edited by DCcouple; 09-19-2009 at 03:58 PM.

Yea, my wife and I are interested as well in this idea. It's a chance for her to watch!

Quote Originally Posted by Desiday View Post
    I meant bi couples as in for the men too.
    It's kind of ironic that this is like the last taboo in Lifestyle. Bi women are much sought after and admired but a bi guy, nobody wants to talk about that.

I wish you luck in finding what you desire. Maybe like Size Zero & I trying to meet single women outside of Lifestyle events: low percentage in it, and some people are put off.

Probably there are plenty of people curious about it, just be low key and keep asking around until you find a like minded couple.
    Kinks think we're Swingers,
    Swingers think we're Kinks

Can't help but comment that this is one of the great ironies in the swinging world and raises tricky questions about equality. Swinging is the ultimate expression of personal freedom and given a free reign - NOTHING should be taboo otherwise swinging becomes sexually controled and not an expression of sexual freedom.
    Last edited by katandtone; 10-20-2009 at 11:12 PM. Reason: typo

Here we go again....I remember there was a thread back in the summer about a man and his wife who wanted this particular fantasy. I was amazed at the number of hateful responses this man recieved by the forum.

First, In my opinion you will not see M2M in the open. We did not see it at all, I did however, see somethings that were much worse than two men kissing and we could have gone two lifestimes and been okay with never seeing some things we saw at H2, but I told my wife they had every right to live out there fantasy as much as anyone.

It is unfortunate that lifestyle people judge others. You would think being a lifestyle couple, one would have a philosophy of "live and let live" unfortunately, for the majority of folks, it does not work that way. Let people know what you are interested in when they approach you, during your conversation, and if it is not there "thing" then no worries. You are in Jamaica no one will remember you. Just don't wait to tell the guy before you go down to suck his dick and scare the hell out of him LOL...

Have fun

Registered User nething4fun2004's Avatar

Bi men

We also believe that nothing should be to taboo for an open minded lifestyle crown but unfortunately bi men are still not openly accepted everywhere even though we have found a large portion of men when "in privite" will indulge in male/male contact. Keep in mind that most men will not admit openly if they are curious.

Blog Entries

Wink agree

well said nething4fun2004

we have been to hedo 3 twice and havent see any mm action, but go for it you only live once right. good luck and keep us posted with all the DETAILS.
    Bobbi jo

It's Jamaica, accepted less there than even in the US of A.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast