Thread: We're there August 12-19, 2005

Talking We're there August 12-19, 2005

Hey everybody! My hubby and I will be at Hedo 2 from August 12 through 19 to celebrate our 7th anniversary on August 15. Though we are not in the lifestyle, we love to party, have fun and make new friends and hope to meet new friends this time around as well. Looking forward to going on one of the cat cruises too. Here's to meeting new friends at Hedo! Come by and say hey!

what is a cat cruise?

We are going to be there from 8/18-8/21....short trip, we know...but we didn't have just a whole lot of time off, plus we thought this would be a good way to wet our whistle. If we like it, we can come back in pretty short order.

Mike & Michele

cat cruise = catamaran cruise.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Is there a nude cat cruise? Is it fun and worth the money?

Never been on it, thought about it but the rough seas last time made me decide not to. There is a clothing optional one.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We took the c/o cruise last Thanksgiving and had a pretty good time,90 percent of the people were nude.The cat goes out to a reef where you can get off and swim or snorkle and then it goes to the cliffs where you can swim and snorkle into the caves.You can also climb up a ladder and jump off the cliffs.There is a slide on the cat also that people were using but you have to be carefull when you slide down it as we saw a lot of belly whackers!!
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Hi..Dirtydog and Kissy here...Artie n Shelley.....we are getting married on the 16th and well...I know for sure that clothing is optional so dont spend too much on a dress lol...
    Take Care...see ya there in August!!!!

Artie n Shelley, I have two pictures of you at hedo. antwnlj@yahoo.com send me your address so i can send you the pics. Oh this is Antwon( the black guy with the locs who sat at the Japanese with you and also the piano bar, I was with Brenda n Darryl the other Canadian couple).