Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shave or Natural

Talking Shave or Natural

Please help settle our debate Im a fairly hairy guy and going to hedo II my wife likes my package shaved and i oblige but the debate has started about mangrooming and how far we should go The whole body? just the back? ass and legs? arms chest? im sure i would be a pool mans nightmare when it comes to filter replacement so im hairy is what im saying help me out

My suggestion would be to do what your better half desires...takes the guess work out of it and can bring additional benefits!!

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Check out this thread: Body Hair, Mansweaters, Pubic Crops

Do a search. From last March. We kicked it around pretty good.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Cool RE: Shave or Natural

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-20-2012 at 09:38 PM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

I can relate to this thread, yea I'm a little hairy too.... But we over come it, I have gone for back waxing....@#$^%& THAT HURTS!!!! I definitely give props to my Wife and all you other Gals that get waxed, especially brazilian wax...so now my Wife will shave or buzz my back, and I have recently started shaving the twins, it ain't so bad, just don't want to knick myself...
    Jo- & Mark

shaving

I am not a very hairy guy, so it is not an issue for me any great extent. I always had public hair until I got a job flying for an airline. They made shave my beard so in protest I also shaved my public hair. Well the airline job went away on 9-11-2001 but, I never let my public hair grow back, I did however let my head hair grow, grew a goatee, got some tattoos and bought a Harley. Boy, what a change. Back to being teenager again. Aint life great?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by booboo2 View Post
    I am not a very hairy guy, so it is not an issue for me any great extent. I always had public hair until I got a job flying for an airline. They made shave my beard so in protest I also shaved my public hair. Well the airline job went away on 9-11-2001 but, I never let my public hair grow back, I did however let my head hair grow, grew a goatee, got some tattoos and bought a Harley. Boy, what a change. Back to being teenager again. Aint life great?
    lol...there ya go.....lol...thats funny...anywho, back to the thread, shave the nether regions and trim the rest...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by booboo2 View Post
    Hate to ask, but just how public is your pubic hair? I figure since you protested the airlines by shaving your public hair, you must have been flying on one of those "adult" airlines.
    Life is short... work hard, play harder!

Blog Entries
    Guys, Don't use wax!!! Pick up a bottle of depilatory cream, have the missus apply it liberally on your back and wipe it all off in 10 minutes. Easy-Squeezy. I shave the twins and use the stand-off electric trimmer around junior. Cut the foliage and the tree looks taller...

Mr Bum has been cleaning up the south for years now, a couple years ago me & Bud Light talked him into letting me WAX his chest, back and other parts, looks really good, so now we keep everything to a minium. Either way, most men endure the pain cause it is what us girls want.. See all in Nov....
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBum View Post
    Either way, most men endure the pain cause it is what us girls want.
    Scared of you. Let's see... painless vs. excrutiating pain. Hmmm I'm having flashbacks to the 40 year old virgin.

Public hair

Well Kevin,

It is not very public any more since I have none. When I did, at certain times it was fairly public, especially at H2.

Specializing in nautical/terrestrial acquistion and redistribution
    One word,,,,,,,

LASER
    "Pirates are crude, vile, highly
    offensive creatures who compensate for their lack of knowledge and manners
    with debauchery. Now everyone can stop with nicey, nicey and start being Pirates!!! AARRRGGGGHHH! !!!!"

it takes all kinds ...

we are just back from our first trip and saw all varieties on men and women. My husband has a bit of a hairy back that he does not like ... so we waxed the back ... and he also shaves the boys below ... something I have found particularly enjoyable (so I am sure he has as well) ... I do the brazilian when the budget allows ...

we are particularly into oral and so we find it is very enjoyable to remove any possibility of flossing with pubic hair ; )

but as far as what is the fashion at HEDO ... it seemed there was great variety though the population also seemed to lean towards no hair on the women's pubes and minimal on the men ...

I decided to shave the boys a while back and then realized my hairy stomach and chest needed attention, too, to make things look less "unusual." Have some back hair, but no one to apply the "NAIR." Contemplating waxing before my next H3 trip.

I shave my stomach up to my chest and keep my chest trimmed to about 1/2 inch.

Note: For those (men and women) who use a razor on your pubic region, use hair conditioner to shave. Keeps the hair soft and there is less chance of the "bumps."

Looking forward to my pubic region becoming a public region soon!!
    All the best!
    BigDave

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast