Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pool Front vs. Ocean Front

Pool Front vs. Ocean Front

We need some advice. Going to be there Christmas week. For those who have been - which room location is better? We usually stay Ocean Front Nude at Hedo II and Desire but haven't been to Hedo III.

If you like to hear and see the ocean you definitely want Ocean front. Pool front is much cheaper, but the only view is the Quad pool.
    Buddy & Serife

Hedonism II Nov. 26-Dec. 2nd 2020

Too many previous visits to list!!

Well I must say, after all the many times I have been to Hedo 3 and will be back again Oct 31, we ALWAYS do the pool front room.

Truly, it's a preference. I like the pool front because of the ability to have your bathroom when you are hanging at the Quad. Also, THERE ARE NO STAIRS. I am a party type and slippery stairs combined with alcohol, and 5inch platform heels can get a little scary to me.

First floor nude side can get to be very loud if you are trying to sleep, so this makes for a great alternative.

The pool front quad also is nice because you are still close enough to the nude side you really don't need to get fully dressed to make the little walk over.
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Hey beachlover, nice to meet you, and good question... We will be there about the same time as you guys, 12/29 till 1/6, we booked an ocean front suite on the nude side, if anyone who has been there can give us a heads up if I should request anything special (room wise) I would appreciate it, other requests I think I can handle on my own... This is our first time, and if all goes well, it won't be our last...
    Jo- & Mark

As Juici said, it really is just a preference, 9 trips to Hedo 3, all Ocean View Nude. We have never had a problem with the noise however. We close the bathroom door at night or during the day if napping and never have any issues. If it is a cheaper price you are considering....the Quad Pool Front rooms are indeed less costly. If I was going to stay in the Quad, pool front would be the only option since the only bathrooms in the Quad are in the rooms.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Hey beachlover, nice to meet you, and good question... We will be there about the same time as you guys, 12/29 till 1/6, we booked an ocean front suite on the nude side, if anyone who has been there can give us a heads up if I should request anything special (room wise) I would appreciate it, other requests I think I can handle on my own... This is our first time, and if all goes well, it won't be our last...
    We have stayed in an Ocean View Nude Suite the last 5 trips. A bit bigger sitting area and a mini fridge stocked with bottled beer...not Red Stripe...Pepsi and Diet Pepsi and bottled water. Replenished daily. We like room 717 and have stayed there all 5 times. Room 729 has a good view and also a flat screen TV...

As Juici said, it really is just a preference, 9 trips to Hedo 3, all Ocean View Nude. We have never had a problem with the noise however. We close the bathroom door at night or during the day if napping and never have any issues. If it is a cheaper price you are considering....the Quad Pool Front rooms are indeed less costly. If I was going to stay in the Quad, pool front would be the only option since the only bathrooms in the Quad are in the rooms.

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

For us poolfront is the way to go...much cheaper...but again a personal preference..If you like the ocean, want to hear the waves, then may be worth the extra $$ to you. If you want to leave the windows open for a breeze, I'd recommend second floor (security issue..) Most will say the Quad is noisy...we solve that problem late at night...if the noise bothers us...we become the noise...no problem mon!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

I enjoyed staying in the pool veiw, I really liked the Shower set up.I think ocean veiw might be quitier,although the bar can not turn up the music until at least after 10:00 am due to late sleepers.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

We loved the prude ocean if you get the right room. I think the number is 929 we love having the fridge and extra room of the suite and the sex tower is 10 feet out of the window so you get some interesting shows!!! Can't really call it prude with the tower there. Short walk from there to the nude pool and the food and main bar are close. Scotchies is throwing distance as well. Wouldn't want the building behind scotchies (no view) but love building 9!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

we stayed Ocean View Prude side for our first trip... BEAUTIFUL!!! First floor, open the door and walk right out on the grass to the boardwalk in the morning.

This time we are staying Pool VIEW(2nd Floor). Cheapest room.
    Will NEVER stay Pool FRONT(1st floor), security/privacy issues!
    Do not want a drunk or other non invited people peeping in the windows at all hours, unwanted guests giggling door handles/tapping windows/banging walls/listening in etc..., worrying about the door being locked at any time. Quad/Pool Front is NOT for us!
    First floor in most other areas is still alot more secluded/private. Still security/privacy issues but LESS traffic/probability than the Quad/Pool 1st floor(Front).

Just MHO

Quote Originally Posted by Wyoswift View Post
    We loved the prude ocean if you get the right room. I think the number is 929 we love having the fridge and extra room of the suite and the sex tower is 10 feet out of the window so you get some interesting shows!!! Can't really call it prude with the tower there. Short walk from there to the nude pool and the food and main bar are close. Scotchies is throwing distance as well. Wouldn't want the building behind scotchies (no view) but love building 9!!!
    That is where we stayed, purple bldg, NOT the suite, 928 I think. It was everything we hoped it would be. Step right out the door to the grass to the boardwalk, the grill was right there, unobstructed view of the sunset over the ocean... it was perfect for us. This trip we decided to try the Quad/Pool view(cheaper too). See what happens! maybe see more of the party and get involved quicker? who knows?

We love the POOL FRONT rooms ... we share our time at the nude pool and the quad. The quad we think offers a more relaxed atmosphere
    We were always taught to share... how well we learned that lesson
    March Madness at Hedo III ...March 14 - 21, 2010. Come join the FUN

March Madness at Hedo IIIhttp://www.4hedonism.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3336&dateline=1194822  307
Your Current Signature Picture
    March Madness Yahoo Group

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    We have stayed in an Ocean View Nude Suite the last 5 trips. A bit bigger sitting area and a mini fridge stocked with bottled beer...not Red Stripe...Pepsi and Diet Pepsi and bottled water. Replenished daily. We like room 717 and have stayed there all 5 times. Room 729 has a good view and also a flat screen TV...

Ivy and Rick
    Not sure if my first reply went through, so if I am repeating myself, you'll know why...Thank You for the advice, will call the travel agent to try to request those rooms, question, are either of those rooms in site of the nude pool, or just the nude beach?
    Jo- & Mark

Quote Originally Posted by boatlover1995 View Post
    Not sure if my first reply went through, so if I am repeating myself, you'll know why...Thank You for the advice, will call the travel agent to try to request those rooms, question, are either of those rooms in site of the nude pool, or just the nude beach?
    You can see the nude pool from 729, but 717 is on the ground floor and its view is the sandy area between the 700 building and the boardwalk. If you get 717, out the back door, turn right, thru the bushes and at the nude pool in 15 seconds of less...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by weliveinvegas View Post
    You can see the nude pool from 729, but 717 is on the ground floor and its view is the sandy area between the 700 building and the boardwalk. If you get 717, out the back door, turn right, thru the bushes and at the nude pool in 15 seconds of less...

Ivy and Rick
    We were in 717 for our first trip and we loved the access to the nude hot tub (and bar and grill.....) and it is close enough to everything. There is not much of an ocean view, but that's not what we were there for anyway. We are trying the pool front on our next trip; the better half fell in love with the quad on the last trip.

...47 days and counting....
    Been to Hedo III twice, met some great people and had a lot of fun.
    Now trying Hedo II, booked with WWV for Jan 29 - Feb 5/ 11

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast