Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: A question for the men

Buck, everyone to his own and that is what is great about Hedo. You make it YOUR way.

I love it when my wife is enjoying the pleasure of another set of hand, cock, lips of another person, male or female. It frankly makes me very hard and the best times have always included another person or two. Our only limits are that each other know what is happening at all times. If she or I ever found our selfs un sure or just not into what is starting to happen even if the other is OK with it then it stops. No is no and yes is YES go for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by HedoIIIlover View Post
    Buck, everyone to his own and that is what is great about Hedo. You make it YOUR way.

I love it when my wife is enjoying the pleasure of another set of hand, cock, lips of another person, male or female. It frankly makes me very hard and the best times have always included another person or two. Our only limits are that each other know what is happening at all times. If she or I ever found our selfs un sure or just not into what is starting to happen even if the other is OK with it then it stops. No is no and yes is YES go for it.
    EXACTLY our feelings to a tee. it gets me hard if anyone is unsure then it stops... and I love it.

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I was always apprehensive that my man wll react differently once I did it. Howveer, we talked a lot, I was open about doing it, he wanted me to do it and we did it. Last trip at least three men and many times over. No penetration yet, as I was not prepared for it and things didn't work out as planned. May be next time. He really enjoyed it. After the men gave me oral orgasm, he mounted me and we had wild sex right there as the other man watched. It has made both of us very hot for each other and we are hoping that it will keep us hot until the next time. My husband vouches that this is the hottest gift I have ever given him - having an orgasm with another man.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    >>> My husband vouches that this is the hottest gift I have ever given him - having an orgasm with another man.
    I know exactly where your hubby is. We are in the lifestyle and I have to say from my side of the fence, the instant within any meet where I am at my most arroused is when she is cumming for the other guy. I can't explain why other than to say her pleasure is the greatest aphordesiac I've ever known.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happycpl View Post
    I know exactly where your hubby is. We are in the lifestyle and I have to say from my side of the fence, the instant within any meet where I am at my most arroused is when she is cumming for the other guy. I can't explain why other than to say her pleasure is the greatest aphordesiac I've ever known.
    I am with both of you on this one. I get very aroused when I see my girl being pleasured and evenw hen Isee another guy being pleasured by her we have only done oral no penetration as of yet but I love it it provides us with so much to talk about fantasize about and our sex is so incredible afterwards.

Sounds to me like you just need to listen to yourself. I'm with you sister... 'why' - especially if you're not answering 'just because'. Stay true to your self and every one should respect that. Cheers!

This is Tim - from the messages here it would seem that I am in the minority. In my case I don't have any great desire to see C with other guys and should that happen, I don't expect that my attitudes in this regard would change much. With that said, I DO want to see her enjoy herself as much as is humanly possible, and to let her hair down to whatever extent that she feels comfortable with. At the moment we are not contemplating being with others, and she has expressed no desire for this to happen.

I also know that things change, especially at hedo after being there a while and getting comfortable with everyone. Should things change to the point where she wants to try new things with new people, as long as we're both comfortable with the situation I'm all for it. But it is not an issue of satisfying a fantasy for me but rather helping to encourage her to have the time of her life with no regrets. After all, how many times in our normal lives can we relax and let loose to this extent?

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    Exactly. This is sexylady's husband. She is the most incredibly sexual woman and loves it. I always felt that just being limited to me will not allow her to experience all the feelings, excitement, emotions of sex. We talked and talked for 5 years and more. She wanted to but felt morally wrong. I wanted to for herself first and then for me. In the end we decided she will follow what her body, heart and soul says and keep her mind back home for those ten days. With that it was easy, she had a wonderful time, felt good being chased around by men 30-60, she did it with 4, flirted with 3 or 4 and some just did not get the chance. Back home now and our love and sex life is better than it has ever been in the last 3 years. Just watching her with her head on my lap being lapped up by anither man and having the big O and then liking it by returning the favor by kissing and jerking him - we could not have goven a better gift to ourselves. Can't wait to do more next year.
    Another condition by which we did this was no woman for me. Though it might sound unfair to others, it was what I wanted too - I wanted to see her receive and give pleasure and that was my pleasure.

Blog Entries
    Another condition by which we did this was no woman for me. Though it might sound unfair to others, it was what I wanted too - I wanted to see her receive and give pleasure and that was my pleasure.[/QUOTE]

I am with u and i feel everyone has their own limits and own feelings on this subject and really its simple, do what you BOTH feel comfortable with doing and nothing more, neither of u should feel uncomfy in what u do since that is the quickest way to end a relationship, as long as your both in agreement and both getting off from it and are happy then its what u both should do..
    and where better to explore then at Hedo.. u can do as much or as little as you choose with no pressure... Kelly

We've been married for over 20 years. I also would enjoy seeing my wife with another man. This is something she often enjoys talking about leading up to or during sex. She always cums harder and much faster when we talk about it. The man she was engaged to before me was much larger, and apparently really gave it to her during sex. Maybe that's were her interest comes from. In my opinion it has nothing to do with being a gateway to my being with another woman. It is just something that turns me on, and usually gets her off.

We haven't made it to Hedo yet. Planning to soon. If the circumstances are right I am pretty certain she would love to get it from someone with more than I've got. I'm completely fine with that. As far as my participating or just watching, I guess that would be up to her. If she isn't up for penetration she says she would love to have another man (or men) around us while we have sex and she can give them HJ's, or BJ's.

Hopefully we can find the right place to explore this and see what happens. Any suggestions?

Always remember, no matter how good another man is with your wife/girl, no matter how excited she is (alot is the danger/newness, etc), no matter what, no man can be better than you, if you are really in love. Because sex is great but could never compare to sex with someone your in love with.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CopNkitten View Post
    Always remember, no matter how good another man is with your wife/girl, no matter how excited she is (alot is the danger/newness, etc), no matter what, no man can be better than you, if you are really in love. Because sex is great but could never compare to sex with someone your in love with.
    Paul....
    WELL SAID PAUL

sex is justs ex BUT omg sex with my man is magical its deep passionaate and he knows every inch of my body and makes me insane,,,,,

i am in the same boat ....Took a trip to Hedo !! several years ago with her but she did not like it at all. It was my suggestion .The question is why. We have been married for 35years and faithful. why is this craving now in my life??

Frankly, yeah, it is so individualistic you can't ferret out the reasons. So ask him. Personally, I *KNOW* with absolute certainty that she is always going home with me, so why not let her have fun? I enjoy the fact that men *WANT* my wife - it is a validation for me and my belief that she is awesome. And, yeah, the possibility of having sex with other women is there too. But mostly, since she's bi, she generally chooses female play partners that she wants to play with - if they have a male partner, then they can play too.

To answer the original question. I love to watch my wife. I also love to join in. I think this may put me in the minority but I have no interest in being with another woman. It is most exciting for me to watch my wife be completely sexually satisfied.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast