Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: A question for the men

Everyone has their fantasies. The best thing to do is to talk it all out, over and over lol, until you are sure that you are both thinking the same thing. Every year we go to Hedo we see fights...but the couples that talk first and play there are some of the strongest couples we know!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    I and my husband are married for over 30 years - same life a syou. He has the same fantasies. First time in hedo3 in 2005 a guy got after me - but I declined. In 2009, aguy was really sweet to me and praised my bidy to high heavens, when there were so many younger, so I allowed him to lick me and suck my tits. My husband had one nipple in his mouth and the other guy had another. Our sex life did go up 10x times after this little experiment - not that it was ever less than ordinary. I also wanted to get multi licked at the quad pool. Just missed it due to my hesitation, someone else took it up.
    Now in the next trip he wants me to go all the way. he says that is his gift to me - I have never been with any other man. He says, I am too good to not let some more men as to what they are missing. He doesn't want anything in return, just for me to have a variety - maybe then i can still say that he is the best. Will post after trying - if he is the best.
    for th efirst 20 years, he wouldn't let any other look at me and eb very jealous. i don't know hwat turned him around, but i lik eit and I think he is honest when he says he wants me to have fun.

Blog Entries
    Here is my take on this. I am sexlady's husband. Your husband and me are in a
    similar position. We want to see our woman have sex with another man. Presumably
    our woman has no problems with this, but is curious whether this is our way to
    subsequently do with a woman, since she did it, I can do it. well, both of you
    and all others get this right. That is not the reason. I will go back to evolution
    and the theory of society a bit to say what I wish to say. The basic reason for
    one person sex is to save the fabric of the society. It relates to property,
    ownership rather than to sex. Sex leads to procreation, at least before modern age -
    there can still be accidents despite best technology. Therefore evolutionarily a man
    and woman do not welcome an intruder into their sex life as the product of that sex
    may be a burden on either of them (this is subliminal and subconscious, does not
    mean we think about it like this all the time). Once a man and woman reach a stage
    where the realtionship is a long one and there is a lot of love shared between them,
    as the woman cannot any more procreate, the man is away from that inherent jealousy
    to protect himself from an unwanted gift. Theerfore, it wil be seen that most men
    in long relationships stop being possessive and jelous about thier wives, once they
    are beyond child bearing stage. Sadly, some women take this as loss of interest.
    On the other hand, the man's seed can always procreate and therefore the woman
    in her self-interest will continue to be jealous and possessive of her man.

That is the theory, in reality, we are both are virgins regarding a third person.
    I find my wife very aroused when we talk about another man in her. A fantasy is
    real to the extent that the idea of another man in her excites her.
    Also, Hedo is a place where we go to play our fantasy - otherwise why go there?
    So what is wrong in trying - what is the difference between real and fantasy in her
    case when there is not likely to be an unwanted gift and her husband has no problem
    with it. To the question whether I as a man am interested in another woman. I would
    be lying if I said no. But, my desire is not strong enough to go against my wife's
    wishes. If it does, I will tell her. Let's not equate everything as a barter. I genuinely
    believe that my wife will be hotter, sexier and wetter to experience her fantasy in a
    secluded, confortable and confidential place like HEDO.And I will be hotter for her. Only
    worries are hygiene STD and AIDS.

It's rare but kitten found a single male to her liking in Jan when we visited H3, we invited him back to our room a few times for some fun, sometimes we both ravaged kitten, sometimes just him and I watched. Was fun and exciting both ways.
    Absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to watch your wife with another man if that turns you on.
    Paul....
    P.S. Watching kitten give BJ's to other men REALLY turns me on.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries
    When we do it, we will do it in the open. In Hedo 3, we have had all our sex acts anytime from 5 in the evening to 2 in the night in th eopen for all tosee. No room sex during this time. When we have a date, we will give out for someone to join us for a 3 some in the pool.

Quote Originally Posted by K&L View Post
    Hi,

My girlfriend and I have been together for 7 years (hoping to have a successful 30 year marriage in the future like you guys :-) ) and we talk about all kinds of stuff. Most men are very jealous so the fact that u have a husband that wants to see u pleasured in every way even if it is with someone else is very rear... As a man i feel the same way i love my girlfriend so much that i want her to be satisfied in every way; so i do understand where he is coming from but if it is something your uncomfortable with dont push it, it has to be something that both of u want in order to not have problems down the road from my experience...

hope this helped.

our next trip to hedo 2 is on new years, we cant wait
    Are you coming on New years eve? if so... we will be there ourselves... its a great time and i am sure you will have ablast.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigC View Post
    I am curios about the men who have a fantacy of seeing there wife or GF with another man! is it something you really want or is it a door opener to include other women? My husband has talked about this for 2 years and I am struggling with WHY!!! We have been married for 30 years I was 16 he was 18 and we have a great marraige and great sex!! I just need a honest answer from the men!!
    Hi This is Mike , usually Kelly talks on here but she had me answer your question so here it goes:
    I already am allowed to be with other women if I choose to , my desire is to watch my gf enjoy the pleasures of another man, it excites me, seeing her moan in xtc from the tongues hands fingers and cocks of others, it has absolutely nothing to do with my desire to be with another woman. As I stated I already could be if I choose.
    which by the way at this point I chose not to be with other women, im sure that will change but for now im perfectly content with the sex with Kelly its mind blowing.
    Ok well that is about as honest as I can be .
    Of course that doesnt mean its a plow for other men to get into another womans pants but for me its the pure pleasure on her face that excites me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by born2bnekkid View Post
    Everyone has their fantasies. The best thing to do is to talk it all out, over and over lol, until you are sure that you are both thinking the same thing. Every year we go to Hedo we see fights...but the couples that talk first and play there are some of the strongest couples we know!
    EXACTLY... we have already set out the ground rules of what were both comfortable with and to respect each others boundaires.. if every couple does this then there will be no fighting...

i coudnt handle that. I woudnt mind a female touching my wife but not another man. But thats just me. We have been married 14 years yes i look and flirt with other women but havent thought about having sex with another one. My theory doesnt matter where i get my appetite as long as i go home for supper.

Glad to see you on here Mike. See you in April

If you really love someone isn't it just selfish not to want your partner to have the pleasure they crave?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kentfuncouple View Post
    If you really love someone isn't it just selfish not to want your partner to have the pleasure they crave?
    I love my gf deeply and am secure i our relationship and I want her to have all the pleasures she can get I know what I do to her drives her insane and im comfortable with that so I want her to enjoy another mans touch( then she will know how good she has it with me LOL) seriously though I want to watch be there and see her face light up with pleasure.. our love stems from what we do for one another in life and how we respect one another sexual pleasure is just a physical pleasure that I can give her and I can enjoy as she gets it from others.... its just how i feel .. to me its erotic, we discuss it as foreplay too... Mike of the kelly & Mike hedo virgins..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    Glad to see you on here Mike. See you in April
    Hey Buck cant wait to meet you, this is my first day on the forums now I know why Kelly enjoys them so much..

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck View Post
    i coudnt handle that. I woudnt mind a female touching my wife but not another man. But thats just me. We have been married 14 years yes i look and flirt with other women but havent thought about having sex with another one. My theory doesnt matter where i get my appetite as long as i go home for supper.
    Hey Buck
    I respect how you feel, although I dont agree I respect it as the most important thing is how we feel, inside not what others think. YOU have to do what is right for you guys and not what others think, it is after all your life,, and u have to live it for yourselves, I dont think its selfish I think its just how you feel, I respect that.. cant wait to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by funcouple_nepa View Post
    Hey Buck
    I respect how you feel, although I dont agree I respect it as the most important thing is how we feel, inside not what others think. YOU have to do what is right for you guys and not what others think, it is after all your life,, and u have to live it for yourselves, I dont think its selfish I think its just how you feel, I respect that.. cant wait to meet you.
    Totally agree with you Mike, As long as yall are happy at the end of the night is all that matters in the end. I could care less of what others think of me. We are great people and if others judge who are they anyway. People who judge others arent someone i what to know anyway.

Mike hang out more bro we get to hedo on the 20th of april.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast