Thread: Nude pool, nude beach questions we must know

Nude pool, nude beach questions we must know

We need some help here.OUr first Hedo 3 trip is two days away so we're calling on all sources to help us with a small problem. In the nude pool and nude beach can my wife keep her bottoms on. She's okway with the twins 38E's coming out of their shell, but wants to know if she can work her way up to losing the bottoms or if they check them or chuck them at the gate. Can she ware a wrap in and then take it off when she lays out.
    Also, we would like to have sex on the beach, is it okay there or will some people ruing the moment and tell us to take it to our room?
    Please put my wife at ease so we can relax, have fun and hit the games running.
    Thanks.
    N and J

Cool RE: Nude pool, nude beach questions we must know

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-22-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: misspelling
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

First off I would have to preface this reply by saying the Nude area is just that...Nude...I know that some will say that an exception can be made for women when mother nature has arrived, but in our experience most women are still naked, and cut the string short...but that is another thread. I personally would notice someone with their bottoms on, and I'm sure almost everyone else would as well, so she would stand out!...If the Nude thing is an issue, Hedo 3 does have the Quad which is clothing optional, and she can keep bottoms on there, plus there will be nekkid people and others in varying degrees of nudity. Honestly though, if she gets naked no one will notice.
    As to the beach, you should have no problem in your desires...At night there is usually alot of activity in this area...not so much during the day, but we have seen it!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

At Hedo III, you always have the option of going to the quad pool, which is clothing optional. It might be a good place to ease into full nudity, with no pressure.
    The nude pool is just that, nude. After a few minutes, if your not naked, the security guard will remind you, that you are on the nude side, and ask you to take off your clothes or leave. Like EastWest, when we were there, a couple showed up everyday and she had to be asked to disrobe. We guess she liked the attention, but after the 2nd day, she looked rather stupid trying the same thing.
    Our 1st time at Hedo, we got naked real quick(our 1st time in public), and never looked back. Nobody judges anyone, and we found when everyone is naked, they are more engaging and friendly. It seems to help let down your guard and inhibitions.
    Sex on the beach, like the drink, is great! Never had security tell us to stop. we don't think you would ever hear" take it to your room".
    Great thing about Hedo is you can go at your own pace, no pressure, just relax and have fun.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erica and Phil View Post
    Nobody judges anyone, and we found when everyone is naked, they are more engaging and friendly. It seems to help let down your guard and inhibitions.
    Really good advise above... It's natural to be self concious, but nobody gives a rip. There are all sizes, shapes, and ages at Hedo. Wife kept her bottoms on during her virgin trip for a whole day and felt she stood out. She looked like everybody else when she tossed them in her beach bag.

Want to get the max out of a Hedo trip?? Get nekkid immediately and you'll feel the magic happen within the hour. Your every anxiety is out the window when you're relaxed, nekkid, sipping a rum drink, and laughing with your new friends. If it appeals, discreetly partaking of the local herb relaxes you quickly too. Beware the sand gravity!!
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

IF you go to Hedonism III the quad pool is clothing optional and can accomodate various states of undress.

Though, I swim naked in it, because swimsuits are for suckers, it seems to attract the topless girls/clothed men crowd more, as well as the shy single singles looking for eye candy.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

We have seen gals with bottoms on in the nude area that were never asked to remove them, enforcement is selective at times as is sex in the open. We have seen folks doing oral be told to stop by security and we have seen other times where full blown get kinky crazy sex was the norm.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Erica and Phil View Post
    ... when we were there, a couple showed up everyday and she had to be asked to disrobe. We guess she liked the attention, but after the 2nd day, she looked rather stupid trying the same thing.
    There is NO question she liked the attention. I'm confident she thought she was the hottest woman there. Personally, she was the only woman on property that week who turned me completely OFF!

Quote Originally Posted by JamVac View Post
    There is NO question she liked the attention. I'm confident she thought she was the hottest woman there. Personally, she was the only woman on property that week who turned me completely OFF!
    LOL, we felt the same way!!! No bigger turn off, than someone so phony.