Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: can we still have fun?

can we still have fun?

It seems to me that almost everyone is part of some group. If that is the case, can we still have fun and be accepted at hedo if we are not part of a group? Are there people who go without groups? I want to make sure I can still have fun because we are not part of any group and dont know anyone. Your thoughts please for us newbies.

You will have fun either way. Most groups welcome non-group members anyway, unless its a specified group activity. Our group we had a number of members ask to bring friends they met on our group only nude cruise. And they all came along and had a great time. Or you could see what group is going to be there when you plan on going, and join up with them, that way you can meet/chat with people before you go.
    Either way, you won't have any problems.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

We never turn anyone away who is being social and is nice... you should have no problem meeting people and having a great time.
    Nick (and the sassy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
    It seems to me that almost everyone is part of some group. If that is the case, can we still have fun and be accepted at hedo if we are not part of a group? Are there people who go without groups? I want to make sure I can still have fun because we are not part of any group and dont know anyone. Your thoughts please for us newbies.
    Our first trip to Hedo 3 we were not part of any group, met some great folks with a group that let us join in on the reindeer games. After that trip we have booked with a group every year, just helps having ready made friends on arrival.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

In the case of our group, and I'm sure the same holds true for many others...when we first went years ago now, we were just a bunch of people who met and decided to do a do-over the next year, as each year progressed, we added more friends, (some friends couldn't come again and skip a year or two), and got bigger...so a group is an evolutionary thing..each years group is made up of old friends and ALOT of new "members" that we find each year...we just decided to make it easier for everyone and form the "official group" with private pages that we can all ineract throughout the year and a website that New members can find out abit about us...Like most if not all we are not "exclusive" and welcome all comers that travel with us...who know...the addiction that is Hedo and the Dif makes you want to return over and over again!
    When we get to the resort...and we are by far from a takeover, other guests see a "group" of people having fun and are more than welcome to join in...thats how we make new "friends" each year, by being friendly and having a blast!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

Take a good look at the group(s) going down the same time you're there. Groups are all slightly different; some being a bit clique-ish, but most should be farely friendly. The larger groups tend to make the ECs much more active. With small or no groups there, the ECs may be hard to find at times, unless, of course, you like things extra quiet.

We are going for the first time next week and are without a group. We have looked at this site and not sure if there will e any groups going our time there. either way we will find our own fun while hoping to meet some new friends while being there.

Never been part of a group but have had fun with groups who were there, I don't believe being part of a group is a pre-requisite for a good time.

As has been said a hundred times in this Forum, just be respectful, friendly, participate in the fun and games and you should be ok.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

We went our first time with the Amigos in March. We had SSSOOOOOO much fun with them we are planing to go with them again in March 2010. They are such a great group of people.
    We stayed 3 days longer then most of them and the place was so quiet without em. We still had fun and had alot more down time.
    My thought is find a group that would suit you and go with them if your schedule is flexable. There are so many groups and most are happy to have newbies join.

MY AMIGO FREAKS ROCK!!!!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
    You can count on having fun and not having any issues. We had our first trip ever to Hedo in June. We went by ourselves and had a blast. We made a lot of friends and had a great no pressure time. You will have a terrific time

Groups can sometimes be a clique. But this is true almost anywhere there are many people, work, school, clubs, church, etc.
    Our first time down was in the early spring and the first day or two we thought we had made a mistake because we ran into a lot of people in clique type groups and quite a number of people that started the conversation with "so do you get high"? (we don't). But we quickly found various groups of friendly couples and even a great group of single guys and had the time of our lives. Such a good time that we are going back for the end of year holidays. Be friendly and open minded and enjoy yourselves and the fun will happen, either on your own or with others.
    Last edited by kensher; 08-23-2009 at 10:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    I can take claim to having the opportunity of staying at hedo for an extended period of time.(2months) It was my first trip to hedo with my G/F at the time. We were to spend 4days there..she was so not a hedo person, she went as far as to be very snotty to other people that when the morning came for us to leave. I told her she ruin paradise for me and told her to go home by herself. I restarted my vacation that afternoon by introducing myself to the new guest at the nude pool and striking up some conversation. I was there without a group and single which felt like two strikes against me..but I just push thru. By late afternoon the other couples asked me to play nude volleyball, take a ride down the watersilde and everyone from the nude side raid the prude side. I had the time of my life. That lasted over two months and in that timeframe I met alot of different swinger groups the Jamaican Water Slide Team and a bunch of great people who were not with a group just exploring their liberal side. They all treated me as I treated them and was adopted by most so basically it is up to you what kind of time you will have at Hedo. ...

My best advise for anyone is to be yourself (ur fun self not the creepy self)LOL

FYI received my travel confrimation in todays mail...OMG talk about "I can't wait" WOOHOO (Breaks into song) HEDONISM HERE I COME BACK TO WHERE ALL THE FUN ONES ARE... HEDO HERE I CUM...

Quote Originally Posted by kensher View Post
    Groups can sometimes be a clique. But this is true almost anywhere there are many people, work, school, etc.
    Our first time down was in the early spring and the first day or two we thought we had made a mistake because we ran into a lot of people in clique type groups and quite a number of people that started the conversation with "so do you get high"? (we don't). But we quickly found various groups of friendly couples and even a great group of single guys and had the time of our lives. Such a good time that we are going back for the end of year holidays. Be friendly and open minded and enjoy yourselves and the fun will happen, either on your own or with others.
    We felt the same way the first couple days we were there. But we just decided screw it, we're gonna do what we want regardless of anyone else. So we got involved in as many activities as we could and soon enough we had people coming to us. The EC liked my wifes participation so much they nicknamed her, the energizer bunny.

Our group hates "cliques" lol. And we don't get high either (Paul + kitten). We just like to have fun.
    But we have seen the "they are not in our group" types, but even then we had an amazing time because there are always great people at hedo.
    Your at paradise with the one you love, how can you not have a good time. If you don't there is no one to blame but yourselves.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

2 months? Holy CRAP! If I were to try that I would have to schedule by gastric bypass surgery and liver transplant before departing the states... along with a scheduled stay at Betty Ford on the way home!
    Wow- never heard of anyone staying there that long. A1- were you working there too or was it just an extended vacation?
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast