Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Prude Side...Nude or Ocean View...any preferences?

Prude Side...Nude or Ocean View...any preferences?

Trying to keep our budget under a bit of control...anyone have any preferences as far as Prude side is concerned?

Also..my arthritic knee doesn't like stairs...can I request ground floor?

You can request ground floor and you should also try to request as close to the dining room as possible but there are no guarantees as to where you'll be placed. If you can get your travel agent to make the special request for you with your reservation too.

You do a lot of walking at H2...it's a big resort. It's an especially long walk from the far end of the prude side to the nude pool if you're going to spend time there. Depending on how bad your knee is you may wish to pay the extra cost for the nude side and save the wear on your knee.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

There are not a lot of stairs at Hedo 2, the buildings are only 2 story, unike Hedo 3 where they are 3 stories. As Mary pointed out, there are however a lot of hilly areas and the prude side is a nice walk to the nude side. When we were there, we always went straight to the beach and walked that to the nude side.

Good luck....

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Personally I wouldn't waste the money on Ocean View. thats where we stayed and there really isn't much of a view because of the trees between the buildings and the beach. Save your money for souvenirs.
    iz no problom mon!

All rooms are the same style inside,I usually book Ocean Veiw Prude,I don't mind the walk which really is not that bad. OVN will cost you a bit more. Remember you are not in your room that much to make that your focal point. Save a bit of money.
    Bob
    You can always ask for a free upgrade when you registar.Sometimes they do it and sometimes not.
    Last edited by keystone; 08-13-2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: added more

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

We have stayed on both sides. The rooms are really no different, except for the upgrades on the nude side, we have also been on the top floor and bottom, the top on the prude side on time had a little bistro set that was nice, but, Clint had knee surgery and really doesn't do steps real well, like everyone stated, you really are not in your room too much anyway so book for prude garden and maybe ask for an upgrade when you get there. The view from all rooms is good, the gardens are always very pretty and well maintained. See all in Nov...
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Assuming you spend the day at the nude pool, you can cut 1/4 mile of walking everyday if you book GVN over prude side. A 1 minute walk beats a 7 minute walk every time. On the nude side it's nude pool, nude rooms, food, in that order. Prude is beyond food and you have to walk back. The last thing I would worry about is GVN or OVN. I've done both and never spent 5 minutes a week looking out the window. Paved and graded paths are the way you get around at HII. Ground floor would make for almost no stairs.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Nude, prude ?

1/8 of your time is spent in the room hopefully!!!
    Garden nude is good, if walkings ok, go garden prude. Then book another trip on the money saved, life dont get better than that.
    Lets get nekid with boots on

Hedonism II Nov 2007
    Hedonism II Nov 2008
    Hedonism II Mar 2011
    Hedonism II Nov 22 -Dec 1

We prefer OVN...we request the same room each trip...halfway between nude pool area and FOOD !! Not having the knee issue we request 2nd floor...I really don't like a/c and prefer to have the breeze blowing through the room and with 2nd floor, you can leave window open!! I think the little extra money we pay for the ocean view is so worth it...there are some trees but I love to be lulled to sleep by the waves--granted not big waves but they gently lap all night long !! We have friends that prefer the purde side because of the cost difference and use the difference for extra nights !! I don't think you can go wrong with any room--you will be in Hedo !!

Kiki & Derek

We just got back from our first trip and we stayed on the prude side. We'll never that again! It was fine; the room was nice, AC worked great, but it was a far walk to the nude side. The nude side is a lot more fun! At least we got lots of exercise walking back and forth to our room.

We stayed OVN in June - big tree between us and the OV. It was still nice. Good breeze each day. Over New Years we stayed GVN in 2241. We really like it there. Close to the pool and beach. There is a lot of noise cuming out of all the rooms there at around 7:00 in the evening. . Makes it hard to Concentrate

For years we stayed ocean frount. Now we vacation 4 times a year in a garden view room (not only Hedo) for the price of 3 with a view! If the resorts not booked they will up grade you for cheap

Exclamation thinking of going to hedo3 in april????

I'm very interested in this party all night atmosphere. But, me and my wife are not sure we can do the nude thing, we are open to it but don't know if we can go through with it. Should we go some where else in Jamaica? I don't want for me or my wife especially to feel presured in doing anything. I don't mind the nude pool or the beach I just have never done anything like this. I have never left the states. So I want to make it a great experience thats why i have picked hedo3. Also what are the age groups here? And if we and do not feel comfortable being nude is that a problem there? Please someone with experience help me to decide please. Because I do not want to go and feel like the odd couple out!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dakotafrid View Post
    I'm very interested in this party all night atmosphere. But, me and my wife are not sure we can do the nude thing, we are open to it but don't know if we can go through with it. Should we go some where else in Jamaica? I don't want for me or my wife especially to feel presured in doing anything. I don't mind the nude pool or the beach I just have never done anything like this. I have never left the states. So I want to make it a great experience thats why i have picked hedo3. Also what are the age groups here? And if we and do not feel comfortable being nude is that a problem there? Please someone with experience help me to decide please. Because I do not want to go and feel like the odd couple out!!!!
    OK First thing first, you DO NOT HAVE TO BE NUDE. Once you go and IF you feel comfortable then by all means ditch the clothes, but you can still have a amazing vacation at Hedo. The first time we went to Hedo I would not go all they way, went topless onthe beach, but felt that I was not READY for the total nude thing, now after many visits I feel
    comfortable about being nekkid. I have not been to HIII, but as for HII, there are lots of activities going on all day on both sides you can participate or not, its up to you. As for the age groups you will find anyone from 18 years old to ????, someone stated that there was a "younger" crowd at HIII, but I do not know. And unless you have 3 heads, trust me, you will not be the odd couple. Just go.. leave all your troubles behind, because you will be in Jamaica and its "no problem mon".. see all in Nov.
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Blog Entries
    We have been to hedo II and three and never had to worry. No pressure!
    If you do go to the nude side most of the people there could care less if you are nude or not. Sometimes security there will ask you to remove your clothing. Other than that it is a very easy going place that most people enjoy. Remember this is an adult resort and you may see some x rated activity sonic your wife is faint of heart stay on the prude side. You will have a great time and befor you know it you'll have your clothes off and jump right in the warm waters. Have fun

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast