Thread: I'm single and 24, what should I know about Hedo II ?

I'm single and 24, what should I know about Hedo II ?

Hey All !

I'm a single 24 yr guy from NYC and I am going to Hedo II with my buddy Jay in July(10th - 17th). I have been reading up on the forums and different websites regarding Hedo and what to expect. I am by no means a prude person, but I have never been naked infront of more than 3 people at once so needless to say this trip is going to be a change for me. I'm not going to Hedo expecting to f*ck every woman I see, I know that's not going to happen. What I do expect to happen is having a good time. Whether that be me just chilling with some of the other guests or chilling with my friend getting our buzz on, its going to be a good time.

What I would like to know from you all is what I should really expect. Give me some advice. If any of you are going to be there from July 10th to the 17th I'd be happy to chat with you and possibly meet down at Hedo. Well I am bored at work waiting some responses, dont keep me wait to long people.

Seems like nobody likes answering my post. I thought Hedo people were friendly. Guess I was wrong.

drdavman... wow ... relax mon ... 1. This is not a fast paced board 2. Many of us aren't going when you are, so why would we answer your post.

But in any case... Hi, glad to hear from you, Have a great vacation!

Friendily yours
    nekidthespians
    DTM & Juju
    www.TheMartiniGlass.com

what should he expect....

You did not answer the mans question. Even you you will not be there when he is there you could give him an idea of what to expect.

If you do not go down there expecting sex you will have a good time. It might happen, it might not. Watch out for hookers though, unless you want a hooker.

What you should be worried about though is the weather. With Hurricane Dennis you might not even be able to fly into Jamaica on the day you're supposed to arrive.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

k-otiq,

Your right. I stand corrected. I mis-read the first post with the question. Probably because of the following post.

As far as answering the question...Chris perty much covered it. Thanks.
    nekidthespians
    DTM & Juju
    www.TheMartiniGlass.com

I'm not expecting sex. I guess thats everyones misconception. When I ask what to expect I should have clarified more. I wanted to know what an average day is like; what sports, activites are there to do besides relax. I love to relax but I would like to have fun while i'm there.

I am leaving Sunday morning, Hurricane Dennis is already out of Jamaica. I heard hedo only got rain. I should be enjoying a run and coke by 3pm sunday.

Thanks for replies everyone

You'll have to excuse us, nearly every single guy asks the same question.

There is a whole slew of water sports. Skiing, Kayaking, Scuba, Snorkle, etc etc

People often play volleyball. There are also tennis courts and basketball courts and I believe raquetball courts (heh, I never use them). Then there is the circus workshop where you can learn the trapeze etc.

The ECs (entertainment coordinators) often run games and whatnot during the day, you'll receive a schedule at checkin. Expect things like naked twister, wet t shirt contest, body painting, etc. For the wet t shirt contest they usually ask the single guys to go up front as props so you'll definitely want to show up for that.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Awe pumpkin..sorry I am just checking in...you should have emailed me from my trip report. So sad..may have been able to school ya....hope you fit in.

Hi well January will be the first trip for myself and my husband. As for a single male meeting anyone, I am looking forward to meeting singles, who like to have fun. My husband enjoys just laying on a beach, while i like to party. I'd welcome someone to hang with, and he'd welcome it too for me!

I am getting very excited. Looking forward to metting you both.
    Erick