Thread: Naughty Gift ideas

Naughty Gift ideas

I will be in Hedo III Aug 20-27. This will be my first trip to Hedo and I am so excited! I would like to take some little gifts for the members of the staff that really stand out. I sell toys and therefore can get little bullets, cock rings, gag gifts and pillow packs of lube, body topping, sensitizing/de-sensitizing creams, coochy cream and other goodies. I know these would make nice gifts for friends I make but not sure about the staff. What do yall think?

Mississippi Girl Yearning for some Jamaican Fun

I am not so sure that those are the type of gifts that the staff would be interested in. Jamaica is a poor country and I am suspect that the staff is interested in more practical gifts. Candy, soaps, lotions, school supplies, clothing, and condoms, would probably be better choices. The guests, on the other hand, would love such gifts.

Banned
    Priscilla,
    We just returned from the resort and I am pretty sure the staff is not looking for those types of items you mentioned. They really care for their families in Jamaica and just like the economy is hurting us here, it is just as bad in Jamaica. The staff at the resort do not get paid much at all, so items such as school supplies for their kids or the items previously mentioned like bathroom essentials are always appreciated by them. Hopes this helps with short notice. Have a fun and safe trip.

B & E

AWOL 2010 July 31st-August 7th
    Last edited by FF407; 08-10-2009 at 11:30 PM.

I agree with all of them above. Also I have a friend there.. and the kids are really lacking with under clothes, tshirts, socks, etc.. Things they can actually use. Your mind is in the right place though Priscilla. Always nice to help others in need.

Blog Entries
    We leave on Thursday for H2 and I just got back from the bank with a whole bunch of gifts - $200 in fives and singles. I found that these gifts pack much easier, don't add a lot of weight to the luggage and are appreciated by all!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CandG View Post
    We leave on Thursday for H2 and I just got back from the bank with a whole bunch of gifts - $200 in fives and singles. I found that these gifts pack much easier, don't add a lot of weight to the luggage and are appreciated by all!
    We took money also and gave it out to people that really made our trip last time and also this time. We gave a staff member some money and, she returned the next day with a brand new pair of shoes. The ones she wore the day before were falling apart bad. You should have seen the smile on her face when she came in the next day wearing them. This is what makes our trip so memorable; giving back to the people that work so hard for so little. Just remember and give them the money out of site of everyone, they can lose their jobs if caught receiving tips.