Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex Police Issue HII (While Jamaican Holiday)

We arrived last Sunday and the "sex police" were very much in view, as well as many locals mostly on the Prude side. One of them said she has been brought over from a Breezes for "extra security" during the holiday week. We skirted them Sunday night for a couple of hours. Monday the guards seen on Sunday were gone. Monday about 2 a couple was screwing on a double float in plain site of the nude beach, in fact almost to the prude boundary. On Tuesday afternoon a couple was going at it right next to the hot tub followed by a "clean up" blow job, and no sex police in site. It looks like things were back to "normal".

Blog Entries
    i heard they stopped the tauntra couple doin the deed on the swing @ the nude pool. well okay i didnt hear it I saw it. the guy was not to happy about it. I for one thought the tree branch was going to fall!
    just want these cloths off!!
    Jason&April

8/3-8/9 now its gone and DIF has set in
    2010 tbd

I think all this is bullshit, I was there in June and I had sex with my wife and other women anywhere we saw in a discrete fashion

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The issue was occuring in early August and it seems to have been not been an issue before or since. It's a bit harsh to call out a host of other people for what hppened during that time simply because you didn't have the same experience in June.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Our agent just talked to the resort. There were complaints from some of the guests (guess they thought the booked Sandles), which caused some changes. When there are a lot of guests that are new/unknown, not in swing groups, enforcement will likely be heightened. Durring takeovers, it will go the other way. The beach is being enforced because it is a public place. Given this, experiences will be different week to week.
    Rob & Jo

Hedo II Nov. 8-17 2012
    Hedo II Nov. 11-19 2011
    Hedo II Nov. 11-20 2010
    Hedo II Nov. 13-21 2009
    Hedo II Nov. 4-22 2008
    Hedo II Nov. 10-17 2007
    Hedo II Nov. 11-18 2006
    Hedo II Nov. 12-19 2005
    Hedo III Nov. 13-20 2004

We were there and my wife was the one who was told to stop sitting in my lap in the hot tub. NO BULLSHIT. We just received a letter from Kevin Leveeand its says "we do not permit overt sexual activity in the public areas of the resort." That is fine with us but she was just sitting in my lap.

Taking one for "The Team"

Quote Originally Posted by cplchillin View Post
    We were there and my wife was the one who was told to stop sitting in my lap in the hot tub. NO BULLSHIT. We just received a letter from Kevin Leveeand its says "we do not permit overt sexual activity in the public areas of the resort." That is fine with us but she was just sitting in my lap.
    We have not been to Hedo yet (Oct 10 H2 Yay!) but it seems to me that Superclubs needs to make a show of enforcing the rules once in a while so that they won't get shut down permanently.
    I think that Superclubs makes sure that they will always be able to TRUTHFULLY say:
    "Gosh your honour we don't know how things get so out of hand, you see we do try to keep public displays of affection in check and we do ask our guests to stop".
    So if you are asked to stop with some public cuddling, you might just be "taking one for the team"?

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cplchillin View Post
    I have been 100 instances of sexual intercourse with the lady sitting on the guys lap in the Hot Tub at Hedo. There are going to be times when Hedo is going to be more into enforcing the "No Public Sex Rule" than at other times. I suggest you go during a swingers takeover next time. Maybe you'll be alot happier or don't go back. If you keep bitching and Hedo obviously knows who you are, Hedo will blackball your ass and you won't have the option of going back.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 09-20-2009 at 10:49 AM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We'll go back, the only reason I even posted was because of the "bullshit" comment. The whole enforcement was due to the holiday so we will never return during that time of year.

We returned from H2 today. Anyone who is interested in performing or viewing PDAs should not be concerned. It was a week with low occupancy. That said, we saw no restrictions on PDA. There was a sex swing on the tree by the nude beach that was used without incident. Also, many activities in the nude hot tub later in the evening. So no worries mon. And if you do get stopped, just move to another location.

And I will add to this that the one time we encountered security late at night the comment was "sorry, i did not see you here." Again, no worries.

We returned Sept 16th, no issue with the sex police and even discussed it with various security people. Yes, the official line is still no public sex.
    Liz & Chris

It's been said already but, we got back at the weekend and we saw plenty of [not tons of, but a fair amount of] public 'fun' and absolutely no incidents where anyone [security/staff] stepped in or even commented.

We used the swing on the beach and no-one leapt out and red-carded us - mind you it was 3am and there was no-one else acutally around on the beach at the time! ;-)

Jwell100 - we must've been there at the same time but I confess I can't put a face to the name (or the lovely pic either - sorry we didn't meet properly though, maybe next time :-) )

Same for Chris and Liz - shame we never got to meet the lovely Liz, nor spend some time hanging out with both of you - at least we met, albeit briefly Chris!

What a great vacation that was though, loved it!!

I have to agree. There was no issues with sex police. The most we got was an "oh my god" by some passer bys. But never any request to stop (at least none that we heard). However, we're probably the only people that didn't use the swing. One of those things we'll regret forever probably. And I was told they took down the trapeze. I guess they just relocated it to the nude beach. Anyway we still had our own fun in the grotto, on the loungers, in the cold hot tub, on the bus ride to the airport, and of course our funhouse ceiling mirrors. To everybody we got to meet (there are way too many to name) it was an honour to have spend time with you. And there isn't a day that has gone by yet where we don't think about you. We'll do a trip report which we'll probably work on during the weekend. Be warned though we were there for 9 days so it might be pretty lengthy.

PDA up date during NYE celebration

Quote Originally Posted by jayrock View Post
    I have to agree. There was no issues with sex police. The most we got was an "oh my god" by some passer bys. But never any request to stop (at least none that we heard). However, we're probably the only people that didn't use the swing. One of those things we'll regret forever probably. And I was told they took down the trapeze. I guess they just relocated it to the nude beach. Anyway we still had our own fun in the grotto, on the loungers, in the cold hot tub, on the bus ride to the airport, and of course our funhouse ceiling mirrors. To everybody we got to meet (there are way too many to name) it was an honour to have spend time with you. And there isn't a day that has gone by yet where we don't think about you. We'll do a trip report which we'll probably work on during the weekend. Be warned though we were there for 9 days so it might be pretty lengthy.
    Hey,
    We just got back last night from H2 and we didnt see much PDA on the beach during the day time but it was 'business' as usual over by the nude pool and hot tub during the day.
    The nights on the other hand were something else... Pool, hot tub, the club, the gazebos.. pretty much everywhere without any interference from security or staff... might have been because they let everyone let lose for New Years but what ever the reason we had an amazing time...

P.S the hotel and staff went all out with decorations, food, drinks.. EVERYTHING!! it was an amazing NYW celebration and hats off to them for an outstanding job..
    K & L

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast