Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex Police Issue HII (While Jamaican Holiday)

Sex Police Issue HII (While Jamaican Holiday)

I just read a thread where everybody was afraid about sex police in full force in the first week of august at HII. Since I was there from 1 Aug to 9 Aug, I think I will post what I know:

Sex police was in full force after Wednesday, before that I didn't see any trouble.

I WAS STOP BY A GUARD ON FRIDAY. After that a lot of people went to the front desk and they were told that Public Sex is not allow (bla, bla, bla), this statement is not true is just a legal position not really followed by the resort.

THE REAL ISSUE: This was a jamaican holiday (Jamaica independence is on 6 Aug, they had a long weekend). The resort was FULL of Jamaican people since thursday (all on the prude side) SO THE HOTEL DIDN'T WANT PUBLIC DISPLAY WHILE THE JAMAICAN PEOPLE WAS AT THE RESORT.

So for those of you that are going don't worry, everything should be back to normal now.

It seems after reading the various articles in the Observer and Gleaner that this is more than just a case of *cleaning things up a bit* for the Jamaican holidays. I think the lawsuit is definitely the issue and that being said, that the rules are going to be enforced more now. Very understandable, but not great for those it effects.
    Last edited by chrisandlizvt; 08-13-2009 at 12:33 PM.
    Liz & Chris

So why didn't Kevin Levee tell the people in the meeting that. If things are going to change to satisfy the Jamaicans then the web site should post changes on their website so people booking will know not to come during this time. Oh , and I'm not talking about the no sex thing, I am talking about the cancelling of toga night and the many other things that changed and affected the people who were not of Jamaican decent. STILL WORKING ON TRIP REPORT 5 PLUS PAGES WRITTEN NOW. Then I have to type on here.

Just Curious...why would Jamaicans flock to H2 on their holiday if they're offended by sex? Aren't there other, more prudish places to party?
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

Quote Originally Posted by cplchillin View Post
    So why didn't Kevin Levee tell the people in the meeting that. If things are going to change to satisfy the Jamaicans then the web site should post changes on their website so people booking will know not to come during this time. Oh , and I'm not talking about the no sex thing, I am talking about the cancelling of toga night and the many other things that changed and affected the people who were not of Jamaican decent. STILL WORKING ON TRIP REPORT 5 PLUS PAGES WRITTEN NOW. Then I have to type on here.
    I totally agree with you, for me was so obvious the preference for Jamaicans, I saw some of them ordering from the nude side completly dress. I really was looking forward for toga night.

Quote Originally Posted by whatevva View Post
    Just Curious...why would Jamaicans flock to H2 on their holiday if they're offended by sex? Aren't there other, more prudish places to party?
    I think every prude would like to be naked they just don’t have the guts, but they are curious. And of course all resorts were full so you couldn’t really select where to go, so perfect excuse to experience a place like Hedo and go check it out without being criticize.

Maybe the nudes didn't realize they were the "animals" at the "zoo", and there for the entertainment of the Jamaicans on holiday.

I've been on DP's board for almost six years now, and this has been stated before...i.e. Jamaican Independence Week...and how the resort turns into a very different place. Some people love it, and others hate it.

If I recall correctly, DP ran his WWW one summer into this time frame with a group of 200+ and had to move the following year due to all the complaints. Someone who went described it to me as though there was a convention of Jamaican mafia at the resort that year (haven't heard of anything similar since). Basically fully clothed at Delroy's all day and the staff seemed scared of the Jamaicans and ignored the rest of the guests.

While I don't think it's right, SC should just have the guts not to chase the almighty dollar and only accept bookings from Jamaica for that week because they cant deliver the product and service that the other 98% of their customer base (throughout the year) has come to expect. If everyone's sold out in Negril, It shouldn't be a problem for them to sell out without the foreign guests.

JMHO

Blog Entries
    In response to fernandosv:

I think every prude would like to be naked they just don’t have the guts, but they are curious. And of course all resorts were full so you couldn’t really select where to go, so perfect excuse to experience a place like Hedo and go check it out without being criticize.

__________________________________________________ ________

I have to disagree. It's not that they dont have guts, its maybe they don't feel comfortable in their own skin. Maybe some people think they are to classy for that. you never know...

PS: How do u quote someones message?

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Click the blue "quote" button in their message.

SC tap dances around local law. Can't blame them for catering to the locals and avoiding legal trouble, but give out fair warning to their bread & butter guests.
    Last edited by caughtyoulookin; 08-13-2009 at 08:33 AM.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

We experience the same thing at Hedo 3, more local lookie loos than usual, this year I did not notice it as much as in the past. Kevin has always been pretty strict in this regards even at Hedo 3 during the JA holidays.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

We live in Southern Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, KY.

The truth about PDA at Hedo II

We are sorry to confess that the real reason this recent crack down started is because they heard the Hoosiers were cumming.

Jim once got in trouble on the dancefloor of a hotel for receiving "oral PDA" from a friend while Rochelle cheered her on.

Rochelle is repeatedly warned to keep the twins undercover at most venues we frequent. She once got called on the carpet at work because she took the puppies out for a walk, with Jim's (and Jack Daniels) encouragement at a local bar and got her picture on a band's website. We thought it was great. Her boss didn't.

So to our new friends that we haven't met yet. We apologize in advance for causing all the trouble BEFORE we even get there. We promise to be good, very good.

Jim and Rochelle

Quote Originally Posted by HotWetWild View Post
    We are sorry to confess that the real reason this recent crack down started is because they heard the Hoosiers were cumming.

Jim once got in trouble on the dancefloor of a hotel for receiving "oral PDA" from a friend while Rochelle cheered her on.

Rochelle is repeatedly warned to keep the twins undercover at most venues we frequent. She once got called on the carpet at work because she took the puppies out for a walk, with Jim's (and Jack Daniels) encouragement at a local bar and got her picture on a band's website. We thought it was great. Her boss didn't.

So to our new friends that we haven't met yet. We apologize in advance for causing all the trouble BEFORE we even get there. We promise to be good, very good.

Jim and Rochelle
    Rick Pitino - is that you. LOL
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by whatevva View Post
    I know the perceived Jamaican culture is the "BOB MARLEY laid back and smokin' the weed - no problem mon" but in reality the Jamaican culture is pretty prudish and/or conservative.

Can we still say the word "conservative" in this country???? Well, I can and will.

I agree with whatevva - don't go if you get offended.
    There are many more places in Jamaica and a lot more cheaper ones to attend.
    This way you can save your money to buy more clothes to wear while you are there and us Hedo folks can enjoy ourselves with the money we spent.

Really folks - learn what "no problem mon" means.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

We live in Southern Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, KY.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by 55chevy View Post
    Rick Pitino - is that you. LOL
    I wish........ except if I had his money I'd be banging better looking babes and smart enough to use protection.

Rochelle says if I had Rick's money should wouldn't care who I shagged as long as she could spend the money.

Jim

I will say that although there were more lookie loos at H3 during the JA holiday while we were there, the security guards were pretty good about telling people to get nude or keep it moving. I also saw Chef John refuse to serve a couple of ladies at the nude grill unless they got naked, which I thought was awesome.

I think that H3 is far enough from the major cities (Negril & Ocho Rios) that would have most of the independence day concerts and events that it doesn't get as many locals during the holidays. We did encounter one very upset gentleman who was asked to stop having sex on the nude side by security, though. He complained to the GM, who told him that the policy has always been "no public sex permitted." He was very upset about the "selective enforcement" of the rules. We saw him later that evening having sex on the nude side without any recourse from security, so the "consistently inconsistent" policy went back into effect- and of course he was not so upset when the rules didn't bother him!

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast