Thread: Playrooms?

Playrooms?

We are making our first trip to Hedo on Sept 15 having gone to Desire in Cancun several times and done the YOLO cruise in April. We enjoyed the playrooms at Desire and on the cruise and were wondering if Hedo has such places.

We are both looking forward to some much needed RandR after a long, wet and chilly summer in northern Maine....

Playrooms

Hedo is not specifically a Lifestyle resort like Desire. Therefore they don't have playrooms. You just have to make your own room a playroom! Swingers do go to the Hedo resorts and the opportunity to hook-up is favorable. The majority of guests though are non-Lifestylers. January is the exception.

The mentality of Hedo it to just enjoy being naked, frolic in the erotically charged atmosphere and revel in the freedom to do whatever you wish. The Jamaicans use the term "respect". It's the motto to live by on your vacation. Swingers and "straight" couples get along splendidly at Hedo. It's the people who take umbrage at being told "no" or are offended by being propositioned that don't belong.

We live in Southern Indiana across the Ohio River from Louisville, KY.
    Hedopair,
    That is the best description one could give. That is the reason we are visiting Hedo in the first place.
    Jim and Rochelle

playroom

Nude pool and hot tub.

Registered User airborne&Grmnbc's Avatar
    And don't forget the jacuzzi between the pool and hot tub...Oh yeah, the fornicatorium too (the cave/waterfall room).
    SUCKS!
    21-28 Nov. 14. Spanksgiving Week!!

I have to ask...what is the definition of a "Swinger"? (I have MY definition but I'm taking this from a different angle this time)

What makes Desire different than Hedo? Having been to both, the only difference I see is that there isn't a designated "play room" at Hedo but that PDAs were mostly secluded to the hot tub at Desire yet may happen anywhere after dark at Hedo.

In fact, we felt that there were more areas where PDAs were occuring at Hedo than at Desire and Desire was at full capacity with several "lifestyle" groups when we were there last Halloween week.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Mary, You pose a good question ( not to mention strike nice pose as well!). We have also been at both Hedo and Desire. It seems that guests at Desire seem to be more discreet, and as I recall, PDA's were strongly discouraged. The fun of Hedo is that anyone can let their wild side loose, in most places, at most times! Public sex may be against the written rules of the resort, it's as if management has just thrown in the towel to inmates of the zoo.....

Tim

hmmm....based on that, Hedo seems more like a "lifestyle" resort than Desire does doesn't it?

I felt freer at Hedo than I did at Desire, despite the lack of designated play rooms.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Smile Hmm...

From what people are saying on the dennyp site, you may have to find playrooms to 'play' at night in anyways....sounds like hot action is being halted in the hot tub after 10pm.

For those who don't know of them yet, there are 2 rooms attached to the disco - on the right side from the main entrance - near the water slide pool. One looks into the first booth/window area. Might be able to still play in there!
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Blog Entries
    Once you step off the bus, you are in the playroom.