Thread: I will be going back to H2

I will be going back to H2

My husband and I enjoyed 8 days and heaven nts, oops ..... I mean 7 nts. We needed 8 more. The food and EC's were wonderful. We got a couples massage on the nude beach in the hut.... That was the best massage I have ever had. We tried to get out to the beach early every morning before the sun got so hot that we were looking for shade. Every one that was there was so freindly and I enjoyed making so many new freinds. Our room was always clean and the AC would freeze me out. I dont think I have ever had a shower with that kind of water pressure..... The body sprayers were a good touch but an ouch on sensitive sun kissed skin...Naked waterslide was like nothing i have ever done before...So fun.. Naked volley ball Rocks....And I want to thank CanadianCpl for inviting us to your marriage ceremony on the beach .....It was nice guys....Dirty Bananas, Purple Rain, Myers Rum and Coke, I miss you.....Delroy is one cool cat....We had Leroy take us to town for about 5 hrs one day and we shopped and went to the light house and ate jerk chicken and pork on the side of the road.....This was by far the best vacation We have ever been on......

It sounds like you had a great time!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Hi there
    My husband and I are also from Atlanta, we will be going on 7/16-7/23 if you dont mind I have some questions that maybe you have some answers for. It is our first time to Hedo.
    1. Was this your first visit?
    2. What did you bring to wear?
    3. Did anyone approach you for some "fun"
    4. How did you feel about being nude in front of other people?

Thanks for your help
    Tina FROM Atlanta

I just want to say that everytime I see your post I start laughing at the dancing girl!!!

Yes this was our first time at Hedo. I really was not sure what to expect but I was really comfortable about being nude. My husband and I were not out right approached. We stayed together and did not give the impression to any one that we were interested. I would suggest sexy lingerie for pj night and make your own toga at home. As far as dinner bring sun dresses that look sexy and maybe a couple of swimsuit cover ups. Dont over pack. It is a hassle to pack up all that stuff you did not even wear. I hope you have as good a time as we did.