Thread: Caliente Caribe Resort

Caliente Caribe Resort

I've seen many posts asking about Hedo like resorts around the world, and the usual response is there are HedoII, HedoIII, Desire, and to a lessor degree Sea Mountain Inn. A Hedo friend just sent me a link to Caliente Caribe Resort in the DR. According to their web site it is very hedo like ie: nakid, theme nights, Disco, beach, hot tub, all inclusive, daily activities like body painting, nakid volleyball etc etc.
    My question is can anyone who actually stayed there or heard 1st hand from someone who did, tell me what its like?

--------------------
    Dr. Love 2009 trips: Desire Cancun with the Lost in Desire Group Jan 27th to Feb 3rd. Hedo III May 20th to May 30th with the Wild Bunch and Hedo III Oct 22nd to 31st with the Wild Bunch.

I am Doctor Love and I approve this message

No first hand info but check the trip advisor--I did maybe 6 months ago--some folks were complaining about too much PDA/PDP and how it was becoming another Hedo especially when groups are there--that was a plus to me not a negative--lol Think those folks are just nudists though....as far as grounds and service everything I read was really good and THEN I check airfare from Tennessee in the USA....would practically take 24 hours to get there--I have a 3 hr 15 min direct fly to Montego Bay and love Hedo so not ready to branch out yet! LOL

If you go, let us know!
    Kiki

Jon's Fluffernutters July 11-20, 2014
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2013
    Jon's Fluffernutters July 2011
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2010
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2009
    Jon's Fluffernutters Feb 2008

No PDA's anywhere in public at Caliente Caribe Resort. Not a party atmosphere just relaxing and the staf gives more attention. The rooms are more basic but the resort is beautiful with no real beach sand. It's all C/O. Been there two times. The food is mostly served from a menu to your table.

Understand that after we were there, with new ownership, there is a private beach and a more hedo atmosphere late at night.
    Last edited by meomypete; 12-29-2011 at 03:08 PM. Reason: add later info.
    R & G

My hubby and I were there last Labor Day weekend. It's nothing compared to Hedo III. Unless you go there with a group, it is BORING!
    We were only 2 of about 6 people at the resort. Not much in the way of organized activities. Would we go there again? NO Would we return to Hedo III? Absolutely............Karen

Thanks Kiki, Robert & Grace, and karen, It doesn't sound like my kind of place. i love the party atmosphere at hedo.

Scott

Thanks for the info! I was thinking of trying it... but boring is not on. Cheers!

Boring when no group

Quote Originally Posted by Curvygirl View Post
    Thanks for the info! I was thinking of trying it... but boring is not on. Cheers!
    My wife and I went to Caribe about 18 months ago and it is a really nice resort. I agree it was restful and kind of boring when we were there- but that could be because the resort was almost empty. My wife wanted to try the stripper pole but they never opened the disco because the few other couples there didn't feel like dancing anymore after the after-dinner entertainment was over. (Because so few guests were there I wasn't surprised that the entertainment wasn't much more than one of the staff singing a bit). But, I see from their website that they are trying to attract groups other than just relaxing naturists. They now have erotic resort group takeover weeks so the atmosphere should be more Hedo-like for those- at least as long as anyone is there. So if you want to have fun you should go when you know a decent size group will be taking over the resort.

Our philosophy is, "If there's fun to be had, we'll take it, otherwise, we'll make it," which basically means we will find a way to have a fun sexy time no matter what. We've had amazing adventures and Sea Mountain, mid week, when you can count the number of people there on your fingers. However, at Caliente Caribe, they went out of their way to prevent us from having fun. You'd think when we were 2 of only 20 or so guests there that they would allow us to have a good sexy time with each other, but we actually got a "talking to" from management midway through our stay because apparently our PDAs were off-putting to some people there. We were disappointed in many ways besides this from our trip to Caribe and will never go back.