Doug & Sally - October, 2003 (Wild Bunch)

Wild bunch Hedoween 2003

October 26 – November 1

Travel For the first time we flew out of Springfield instead of driving 4 hours to St Louis, and that was the best decision we ever made.. We spent the night in Dallas with Sassy cat and Todd and then together the 4 of us flew the next day to Jamaica… It sure made the trip go fast.

Airport and customs was a breeze and it still amazes me on how many guys can touch one bag and then want a tip… As we traveled thru Montego Bay we noticed a lot of armed guards. Then when we asked our driver he explained about the riots the day before. Seeing burnt out tour busses and the military reminded me we were in a third world country.

Hedo We were a little worried when we got to the hotel. They couldn’t find our reservation!!!! But Michelle put us in room 517 a mini suite! Wow was that a nice room. I love the 500 building, as it’s a little quiet and still close to every thing. We got naked quickly and went to the pool. Seeing some old friends and meeting new ones was a hoot! If you are going to Hedo email others before you go, it makes you feel like you already have friends… The Wild bunch is a very diverse group with all kinds of people. Some are swingers, prudes, playful, Kinks, and monogamous. But all get along great!

I chose to dive each morning and Doug hung out at the pool socializing. If you do dive Kevin is very patient especially with the new divers. I didn’t do the early deeper dive but I heard it was fun. The shallow 30-foot dives were great and we got to see lots of fish. The coral isn’t the best as it is a dying reef. Hopefully Jamaica will try to do some conservation attempts to revive the area.

The food is pretty good I loved the Japanese food and Doug just took it all in. The food is good but don’t expect 4 stars. We ate dinner with different people each night and you get to know more about each other and laugh a lot.

Our group dressed for all the theme nights. We had one big bag just for costumes and the little one with our clothing. Most of us tend to eat dinner then go hang out at the piano bar and later go to the disco and finish up the evening at the hot tub. And you can never have enough slut clothing or thongs. For some reason Jim had 9 pair. Soooo one night at the piano bar it became THONG NIGHT and a bunch of us wore our thongs and that’s it... except one guy (Todd) wore his dress shoes with the leopard thong he said he was the primitive executive. It was quite a sight. Jeffery the bar tender took very good care of us the whole time we were there…

The hot tub was maybe near 100 not to hot but not cold either. My only complaint on that is it tends to get over run with guys who were very grabby with the ladies and it got a little uncomfortable. The single guys with our group were Fantastic. They were polite and just great guys. So please don’t judge single men… They are not all the same. Rick Brian and Jeffery, and even you Bob. you guys are gentlemen. Ok so I'm stretching it a little with Rick (Mr. Hedoween 2003).

Hedoween was fun but I must say Superclubs got pretty cheep this year.. I got 2nd in Horrifying and I think I got some subscription to a lifestyles web site.. I didn’t bother to pick it up… Last year more free days were handed out and those free days brought you more money as we added on to our free days and so did many others who probably wouldn’t have returned .

All around thanks goes to:

Walt and Cheryl. You two work hard at this and its not easy.

Brandi, Todd, Jim, Sarah, Troy and Holly. You are forever in our hearts. Laurel and Andy our old and true friends but Lau you need to come over to the Dark side. Chuck, Marci, Charlie and Lisa, you guys amaze me. Haywood your just a perv. Don and Lori; we will make you a nudist yet Lori. Dar and Randy I have never seen two people more “in to” each other. Robyn (Miss Halloween) you got to slow down some girl… Vacation means relax. Pete and Gayle when we grow up we want to be you! Vendetta you have my respect. To all our new friends I cant say enough actually I’m speechless (can you imagine that) there were some great times and good memories of all of you! Andy and Cheryl we expect to see you and your young’un..

Staff Service at Hedo is awesome the staff are top notch. Romeo, Teddy Bear, Michael, Sweetness, I don’t know how you keep up the pace. SashaGay, John and William in main dining area. Suzette, Alrick, Jeffery, Conrad, and Renford you all went overboard in service. Kevin you make diving sooo fun. And most of all Michelle, and Leslie you gals put up with a lot…

This was our third trip and it was wonderful we discovered things about each other and explored new territories but most of all Doug and I grew closer and more in love.

Doug and Shelly Wildbunch 2001,2002, & 2003