Thread: 1st Time - July 17-24th -- But not our last!

1st Time - July 17-24th -- But not our last!

Wow -- we loved our Hedo III trip!

We packed 2 carry-on bags only and still had items coming home that had not been worn!

The First Day -- a morning flight from Dallas - to Montego Bay, just under 4 hours arriving at about 2 pm. After we arrived at the airport and had to stand in line for over an hour to get through immigration/customs, there must have been several flights coming in at about the same time that day. Went to the SuperClubs hospitality lounge where we didn't even have time to sit before someone ushered us out to a waiting shuttle. There were others on the shuttle going to other resorts who had to turn around and gawk at the us and one other couple heading to Hedo. By the time we arrived at our resort it was nearly 5 pm, I was so thirsty I went straight to the bar before we even got checked in.

Our room was on the corner, 1st floor, right by the nude pool, so we immediately stripped and went straight to the pool. Watch out for the RUM! having not eaten, and being so thirsty, I overdid my initial consumption very quickly and totally forgot that there were other people around watching me having fun in the hot tub! Eventually, the rum won and I ended up passed out in my room and missing dinner and any evening activities.

Day 2, I woke up, hungover, and we headed to the buffet for breakfast. After a little fruit and lots of water, I started to feel normal again by noonish. I learned early that I needed to pace myself so I could remember the fun I was having and not have to rely on others to tell me how much fun I had!

Most of the days we spent nearly all our time at either the nude pool or the nude beach. Took lots and lots of "naps" back in the room -- for most lunches we enjoyed John's meals at the nude pool, I ate grilled chicken, grilled Red Snapper, salads, and the hubby had cheeseburgers, fries, and nachos. We met lots and lots of really nice people, many from Texas, several from Florida, and also couples from Indiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, Ohio, California other states. There were even some really nice folks from Canada! A big thank you to everyone who I met there for making this trip so enjoyable! I smiled so hard (especially on Wednesday), my cheeks were hurting. On Thursday, I realized I still had chocolates in my room, so I took them out to share with the nice folks in the nude pool.

I drank dirty bananas, pina coladas, rum punches, red wine, and I even had a "Bob Marley".

We enjoyed singing along with John at the Piano Bar a couple nights (meow), karaoke night at the piano bar when John wasn't there, eating at the Muansan Japanese Restaurant twice, the Pastfari Restaurant once (it was VERY good food), the Reggae Cafe once (it wasn't nude so we didn't go back there), and we even went dancing at the Disco for Toga night where i took a late night trip down the nude tube waterslide.

The only away from the resort excursion was a trip to Dunn's River Falls, with another couple and a single lady from the resort. The 5 of us stayed together most of the time and helped each other up the rocks. Thankfully, there were no injuries and we bought the video at the end. That trip leaves the resort at 10:30 AM and returns at 1:30 PM. It was wonderful and I'm glad we went!

I went to the workout gym a couple times and also did some yoga stretches on the nude beach. One day we got a "couples massage" from two masseuses and it was really wonderful.

The resort wasn't very full while we were there, especially when most of the the DBKS group left on Sunday. Not many people dressed up, but I enjoyed dressing up for glitter night, pirate night, pajama/llingerie night, fantasy & fetish night, and toga night. Remember, I did all this with clothes from one carry on bag only! I only checked a bag on the return flight because I had a bottle of rum in it that I won with Hedo bucks that we got for participating in the activities.

All in all, it was a great trip and I am looking forward to my next one. Again, big hugs to all of you who were there at the same time we were that helped make our 1st time to Hedo so much fun.

glad you had a great time!

Did you get harassed by the vendors at Dunns River Falls at all?

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

They tried to do the "free beads for the lady" trick, but we said no, and after the falls, we hurried through because we'd only brought enough cash for the video and a soft drink. So, yes, the vendors tried to sell us stuff, but it was pretty easy to say no thank you and move away from them.

Cool RE: 1st Time - July 17-24th -- But not our last!

Redacted
    Last edited by EastWest; 06-22-2012 at 12:21 AM.
    Cheers,

D & L

July 2009: Hedonism III
    July 2011: Hedonism II

http://69eastwest69.tumblr.com

Thanks for the trip report. It sounds like you had a great time.