Hello I'm considering a week in Jamaica 9-16 August 2009 in Bahia Prince resort.
Hopefully not to be hit by a hurricane! If I'm reading reviews correctly, it will rain but hopefully for an hour or so and then it clears up. Is it very disrruptive for activities? Let say if we buy a day tour to the falls, to the Dolphins, etc
What are the best tours available. I didn't find many reviwes about prices and options. Although I 'm under the impression that tours are quite expensive.
I read that Dolphins cove is nearby the falls so I'd like to combine that two, as I would expect that doing it on different days would be more expensive, no?
I think I would also like to do rafting on Martha river + a visite to Montego bay.
I'm sure my tour operator will give me a list of day trips when arriving, but I'd like to know if on the resort I'd have more companies to chosse from and which one do you recommend.
Does anyone know how much do they charge at Bahia Prince to use internet per hour - I don't mean connecting my laptop, but going to a common room and use their computers.
Do European mobile phones work or do we need to rent a local mobile phone?
I've read about Mosquitos... is it very severe? or we are just fine if we put some repelent on?
Would love to hearing from your experiences!