Thread: "Hedonistic Delight" package...worth buying?

Question "Hedonistic Delight" package...worth buying?

What's it entail? Beneficial to buy? Taking a hot friend and really want to make sure we both come back with D.I.F. ... recommendations?

The Hedonistic Delights is available when you book a nude side room. You get $100, $150 or $200 credit for spa services (massage! yeah!) depending on what type of nude side room you book (garden, ocean view or jacuzzi).

I usually figure out the price savings of booking a prude side room and booking a massage (which generally costs about $80 + tip) and then figure out which price is better.

Right now with the various sales, prude side rooms are looking to be the best value. At $70-$100 pppn for a prude side room, I can't see any sense in booking nude side. Fact is you may just get bumped over to the nude side anyway because it's so slow in the summer months.
    Of course if you get bumped over that doesn't give you any Hedo delights credits, but you do have a more convenient room.

Anyway...............you can buy spa services when you're there. But if you really want a nude ocean view or nude ocean view jacuzzi room then go ahead and book it if you have the cash.

Hope this helps a little.

Liz
    Liz & Chris

Well now they're sweetening the pot even more.........every 3rd night is free for September (tho not combinable with Hedo Delights)...but who cares...........I'd see what the price is!

Every 3rd night free sale at Hedo

* New bookings only (cancel and rebooking not allowed)
    * Every 3rd night free
    * Travel: September 1, 2009 - October 31, 2009
    * Applies to Grand Lido resorts, Hedonism resorts, Breezes resorts, Rooms resorts, Starfish.
    * Booking Window: August 1 - October 7
    * Not combinable with Grand Lido spa credits and Hedonistic Delights
    * Based on availability
    * All room categories
    * No single share at Hedonism resorts
    * Not combinable with other specials or promotions
    * Blackout dates apply
    o Hedonism II 10/3-10/12, 10/25-10/31
    o Hedonism III 10/25-10/31
    Liz & Chris

Awesome thanks! Can't wait! Hope to meet up!