Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaca in Hedo Alone...

Vaca in Hedo Alone...

Anybody travel alone to Hedo?? Thoughts, insights, advice....

Sko- check the threads for cocksrocks- she recently went alone and can possibly share some perspective. HOTINATLANTA (Gretchen) has also done that. I am sure they would be happy to talk about it.
    Nick (and the dishy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Hey Sko...I take it you were there as part of a couple the last time?

As you may already know that lots of singles go to Hedo but the input and advice will be different if you're male or female...I may have missed it which are you?

Many groups welcome singles...ours do.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I have been many times as a single and have always made many friends. Don't really feel I travel alone anymore. It's great to see, no matter what time of year I have gone , I have always seen someone from another trip.Also meet people from this board or join a group that goes at the time you are. It makes the transition easier as you travel alone.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Im male. Planning on a vaca alone soon always wanted to do the get up and drive across country alone for a few weeks but since my intro to Hedo last Feb was thinking on doing that instead. I did meet one person who went alone but wasnt sure if it was a common thing. But sounds like Keystone and many others do so as well which is reassuring to the idea.

I have never been alone, but many in our group travel with us each year both male and female and they go solo. I can tell you they go with one thought, have fun, meet new friends and relax for a week. If you put out a good vibe, that is what you get. Be a wally/vinnie and it will be a long lonely vacation. I'm sure you read RESPECT, it really matters.

Kitty and (birthday boy) Nick

he'll get his "special" present at resort
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Try to hook up with a group in advance of the trip and get to know your fellow travelers. Each year we have a number of singles, both male and female who go with our group and they have a blast. They never feel left out in any way.

I have traveled alone three times. However, given the right perspective based on respect, I was only alone until I got on the bus to Hedo III. The first two friends I made (met them on the bus) provided that perspective and are still friends today.

It's an awesome opportunity to party like a rock star and make great friends!

Enjoy. Trip #4 in planning for March 2010.

Hi there, I have traveled alone 2x and will be going alone (not in a couple) TOMORROW! Yay..
    Okay, anyway, my advice is already stated above, but to reiterate.. go with a group. I travel with AWOL, and have never ever been alone.. they are an incredible group of people. We have several single men and women traveling with us this year! The key is to go with the expectation of having a blast getting to know new people, drinking and partying like a rock star. Do not go with the expectation of a bunch of sexual encounters. If it happens, great (if you even want it to happen), but do not expect it or even remotely come off that way to others. It is all about respect, mon.

Hedo come, TOMORROW!

Cheers,
    G

AWOL in Hedo
    so soon...... already checked in for my flight..

Agree with all the posters above, have travelled solo twice before and enjoyed both occassions, will be traveling solo again on August 23rd and so looking foward to it.
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

passport/credit card

Thanks for all the postings. This is encouraging since I will be a solo traveller in October 2009.

BTW, where do you keep passport and credit cards? Any recommendations for clothes for a guy? shorts + hawaiian shirt ok? Do I need to pack slacks and sports coat for the night?

There is a safe in your room. Leave the slacks and sports coat at home!!

Generally i'd say loose the slacks too, but there are restaurants there which are a little more formal and wearing a pair of slacks may be appropriate ... can't hurt to carry one right?
    If you must choose between two evils, pick the one you've never tried before

As said, there is a safe for your passport and IDs...but also make a photo copy of both and pack them in a different bag in case yours is lost or stolen. will make it easier to get things replaced to get you home.

Sport coat is definitely not necessary. The restuarant policy is long slacks but then most of the time we've been there they don't push that dress code and even allow the guys to wear sandals...however I'd heard of other times where they turn the guys away for shorts/sandals. Play it safe...bring a pair of slacks.

Otherwise shorts, hawaiian shirts, Tshirts are all fine. Something comfortable to wear back and forth to and from the pool if you're going to the nude side. Like a pair of pull on shorts or trunks so it's easy on and off.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

We saw two single guys there, they never left the prude side and looked bored senseless.

There was a creepy guy at the nude pool late at night. He just sat and watched the action or walked around in the pool and watched. He was polite about it, but creeped me out.

Single women wouldn't have a problem at hedo, especially if they're open minded at any time. Single men though, not too likely to have much fun alone unless you're a member of a group that caters to men specially (think bukkake or glory hole groups).

Hedo II - 20 - 27 July 2011 - Hedo II, The Naughty Side.
    Hedo III - 24 - 31 July 2010 - Hedo III, Part Deux.
    Hedo III - 26 - 31 July 2009 - Popping our Hedo Cherry.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast