Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

Perhaps its time for you to rethink

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaDDY2009 View Post
    I'm sorry but nowhere in the travel guide does it say open cum season in pools. Personally, I wouldn't stand for that shit either. You want to do it in the ocean or on a beach fine, but in an area that has boundaries like a pool? I mean do we not have any self respect for ourselves, or respect for those around you?

And I will say this, If someone goes there and doesn't participate in the sex games and just wants to go to relax, WTF is anyone to judge what the man does? Bonjovi has a tough job and maybe he is going there just to relax and let loose. Not have to bang every women who needs it/wants it. RESPECT!

Perhaps its time for you to rethink your reasons for going to Hedonism...either one. With the attitude you project here, I suspect you're in for a miserable holiday and NO ONE on this board wants to ruin your vacation.

Seriously....check out Breezes, just across the parking lot/beach, from what I understand. You'll be able to swim anywhere you'd like...clothed of course...and not worry about seeing anyone do anything you might object to...or that would offend you...or SURVIVE the amount of chlorine that is bound to be dumped into each pool/hot tub on a daily basis.

I think if I were you, I'd truly sit down for a moment and discuss your reasons for going to Hedonism....especially after everything you've read in the threads on this forum. From where I sit, you've set yourself up for a long, miserable, LONELY week.

"Hedo cum police" Thats too funny.That made me blow my beer out my nose (luckily it didn't land in the hot tub)Last April while at H3 I measured the free Chlorine residual to be 3.02 mg/l ,way more free Cl2 for primary disinfection needed(0.5 mg/l minimum).So I don't think that any "free swimmers" will make it too far.Just thought Id share that tid bit.
    No pants are the best pants
    Next trip
    2017 sometime

Time to take a deep breath

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaDDY2009 View Post
    It is actually unbeliveable that you people need to be told that cumming in a pool is disgusting. Are you seriously that much of a degenerate?
    Why are you going to Hedonism at all? Surely there MUST be other resorts...family type resorts...even adult - no kids - type resorts that you'd find much less objectionable.

Seriously, after all you've read on this site, you're CONCERNED that people might actually enjoy each other..in many ways...IN SPITE of your sensitivities? Read more....look at what is being said. The people here are non-judgmental about any number of things, but I cannot imagine any group welcoming someone who is determined to insist others follow his 'example. Man...it's time you and your "Seal" friends sat down and re-evaluated things.

Not only are you setting yourself up for a miserable time, but carrying that attitude, a damned lonely time as well. The "Citizens of Hedonism" don't give two figs about what others do...and welcome public and private involvement without much comment (well..other than applause...which I suppose is comment enough!). I can't imagine anyone sticking around when the WetBlanket group shows up. There are too many other places in Hedonism to gather...I would hope at least.

Just be sure you post clearly the dates you and your "Seal" friends are going to attend. Those of us who can will avoid those dates. Those who cannot, for any reason, will be forewarned!

Seriously....reconsider. Try Breezes....or perhaps Disney's Carribean resort where your biggest concern might be what 18 mo junior leaves at the bottom of the pool.

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Some people just want to stir shit. The subject doesn't even matter.

Those folks just sit at home on their computer, pissing people off on message boards. It gives them some kind of charge. So sad really.

This is normally such a peaceful forum for like minded people, who respect each other on the rare occasion that they don't agree.

I have not been to Hedo yet. I am leaving on Saturday. I am really excited and I have made no decisions about what will happen while I am there. See I haven't been so I have no basis for an opinion. Forming an opinion with no basis is called prejudice.

Unfortunately we have an individual here who has a great talent for working the crowd into a frenzy. I know, I know....something seems "off". Let's examine the "evidence".

6/20 - 6/30 14 plus posts about traveling alone and looking to connect with a group or other singles.

Then we have the whole series on customs regarding a DUI criminal record (jail was mentioned).

On 7/14 Iraq comes up in the conversation - "taking a break from Iraq" Active military or what?

On 7/15 we begin the "sexuality scale" convo - still not sure on the point???

By 7/17 he is now in a group of 17 military/ex-military, completely heterosexual ('cept for him...hmmmm) men

7/19 cum isn't the only pool concern. No menstruating women allowed. plus he has burning desire to smoke weed...lol

7/21 suddenly he's a hairy Italian

7/22 and a therapist! (sex offenders in prison) who wants in on the gangbang and is seeking a PHD in abnormal psychology, in fact H3 is the basis for his thesis (sex lab)

7/23 prison therapy has been so lucrative that he will retire in his mid-twenties and if he paid $4000 a night for anything in Mexico that's taking it up the butt in a biiiggg way.

and now the great Pool Cum Controversy...

Make up your own minds people but I have added this individual to my ignore list. If I wanted fiction with my fantasy I would keep reading his posts but frankly, my time is limited and valuable - I'm saving it all for the rest of you.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    I would like to also point out that many people do not scream or yell "I'm cumming" every time and unless you're underwater with a snorkel you're likely not to know what is REALLY happening!

And what are you going to do about men who've had prostate surgery and now have dry climaxes?
    I have found that you draw a much bigger crowd when you scream "I'm cumming in the pool/hot tub", I personaly think it is just common courtesy. But to each his own.

be nice

It is not nice to threaten people. I have never been to hedo but still look forward to it. The guy who started the thread just wanted to know. Frankly, much worse shit can happen at a dam bathroom where people dont flush or wash their hands. Where there is sex, there is cum. Period. If you have a problem with cum, dont go where there is sex. I look forward to becoming a hedonite and I am excited. By the way, I plan on having sex so chances are I will cum. not saying in the pool but will cum just like everyone else. Be nice and understand the environment

I am so glad someone else noticed his posts. I realize Im blonde but geez. I am a military brat, my ex husband was military and my hubby now is a marine. I dont know anyone in the military, especially rangers or seals who act like that. If you truly are in the service, then thank you for protecting us. We honor you for that, but I wouldnt want to share a drink next to you at a bar. Sorry man.

Quote Originally Posted by countrygirl View Post
    I am so glad someone else noticed his posts. I realize Im blonde but geez. I am a military brat, my ex husband was military and my hubby now is a marine. I dont know anyone in the military, especially rangers or seals who act like that. If you truly are in the service, then thank you for protecting us. We honor you for that, but I wouldnt want to share a drink next to you at a bar. Sorry man.
    CountryGirl............well said.
    Last edited by Sunset Bill; 07-29-2009 at 02:20 AM.

I find it really odd that a couple of the more… vocal posters in this thread have talked about Respect (with a capital R no less), but seem to be the least interested in respecting the very thing that makes Hedo... well, Hedo. That’s the people – The resorts are nice & all, but at the end of the day it’s the attitude of the people who are there that makes it a place that folks will go back to year after year after year. We’re all consenting adults who choose to go to a place where the rules are definitely a lot closer to gray than not, and we all enjoy ourselves to the fullest. Respect is more than given and received, primarily in the mantra: if you don’t want to participate in something, nobody’s going to force you to do so, and a ‘No thanks’ with a smile is as well received as an enthusiastic acceptance. Nobody is out to piss on anyone’s parade, we just want to unwind in a place where we can truly let our hair down (those of us with hair anyway )

As for the whole cum in the pool foolishness - let it go man. Nobody who’s there for a good time gives it a second thought. The desire to enjoy yourself far outweighs any germophobia thoughts that would run through your head.

So to those vociferous posters, I’ve seen mention of Seals & Rangers hereabouts: Let me ask you sailors & soldiers, would you expect a foreign locale to which you’ve deployed bend to your social norms, or would you be expected to Respect the customs of the indigenous population, even if you didn’t agree with some or all of them? You at least have a choice where you spend your vacation dollars, but you seem to want to bring the ruckus to a community that will only look upon you with pity & derision for your narrow view. I sadly have to say that the only thing that I can Respect of you is that from this point forward, whenever the board question is raised ‘What’s a Vinnie?’, we will only have to point to this thread to give a shining example of what to look for.

When we were there in June, there was a young military guy there who was acting very obnoxious (he went as far as to give one of the staff his dog tags). He was the epitome of a Vinny and it was being noticed by quite a few people. It did not take long for other Hedo-ers (a Lt. Col. and a Sgt. Major) to pull this kid aside and explain to him the error of his ways. His behavior changed instantly. The guys that did talk to him just happened to be the ones who stepped forward. There were quite a few high-ranking military members there and any of them were ready to have the talk with him as well. The RESPECT in this case was self-respect, as well as respect for the honorable position that they all represented.

Mrs. Ky4Hedo

My fiancee and I have never been to Hedo and are very much looking forward to going in a few months. The "Respect" word has been beaten to death here in this thread. We intend to respect peoples desire to do what they want, where they want just as I would hope they are respectful of others around them. With that being said, I suggest we end this thread and stop egging on those who want to create controversy. It is not feeling very Hedo-like.

BTW, I think gizz sinks....

Maybe they can install a sneeze guard over the pool like at a salad bar.
    BillyBeards

Next Trip July 12 - July 18 2015
    Fluffernutters

_____
    July '14 H2
    Aug '12 H2
    Aug '11 H2
    Aug '10 H2
    May '10 H3
    Aug '09 H3
    Aug '08 H3
    Sept '07 H3

I am new to this forum, but I am not sure if this is a vacation forum or a debate about cum in a pool, seals, rangers and lying. I think most of you need to grow up that is first off. And then we are going to write about how dumb bon jovi is, if he is getting you angry and making you write about your feelings, who is the dumb one? I will settle this for most of you. But some of you won't listen.. no sweat off my back.

Back in 2005 I went to Breezes in Runaway Bay and had met this guy who I thought was an ignorant pompous asshole. He was there at the time with a few army buddies and his "partner". Everyone thought he was an ass and a "vinny" (which is the dumbest fucking thing I ever heard in my life). SO everyone ignored him. A group of us went to Ocho Rios and I was offered weed. i kindly said no and the 2 jamaicans that asked me started to become violent. The person that came to my aid was the person on this forum that everyone hates at this point in time, that perosn being Bon Jovi. He was a prick to everyone until he stood up for me against the 2 jamaicans. After 4 days, we finally invited him and his partner out for dinner and let me just say that he is one of the funniest and classiest person I ever met. He told me stories about Iraq and working in the prison's. Now, I am LAPD so I thought he was full of shit. I can confirm 2 things, 1) He works for Ny State parole giving polygraph tests to child molesters and 2) He was in special forces. So before most of you judge a man who you never met, why not be intelligent enough to actually converse with a perosn before you judge him. You call him names like you people are in 5th grade. I am almost 48 years old and truth be told I never had a more intelligent conversation that I did with Bon Jovi (Jojo). I am sorry but you people can judge him, thats fine- but don't judge until you actually sit down and speak with the man. Most of you tlak about him being gay, isn't sex on public more deviant than homosexuality. Come on people- its fucking JAMAICA!! Now everyone just grow up, delete this thread and move on.

Anthony Destino

**8 more days and in hedo

PS; To Bosteph; you are commenting on every thread he wrote. WHich mean's you read everything he writes. Maybe some of us should grow up more than others, what you think Bosteph?

Quote Originally Posted by KY4Hedo View Post
    I have found that you draw a much bigger crowd when you scream "I'm cumming in the pool/hot tub", I personaly think it is just common courtesy. But to each his own.
    I think you'd draw an even bigger crowd if you'd "call the shot"
    I'm cumming in the ocean *from* the nude not tub

(it's all in the muscle control, I hear)

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast