Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

Quote Originally Posted by Justeasy View Post
    Maybe just staying on the prude side would be a better idea for your crew. I think you will get the relaxation you so need and not have to worry about the sex fluids. The tough guy attitude won't get you and your boys anywhere at Hedo. I really hope you all have a great time and no one crosses any of you. People do get drunk there and do some things that may upset others, but at Hedo you just have to let it go and not ruin yours and others vacations. Just glad i'm going in Nov.
    We're going to be at H3 at New Year's (it's our first time). I have to confess I chose this spot primarily because of the tantalizing idea of being able to be free and a little crazy; I work in a conservative field and never got to go on the wild spring breaks some of my classmates experienced because I was always working my tail off in school, then grad school, then more grad school...I wanted this to be my wild time. I'm not saying I would have sex in a pool, but the idea of anyone being physically threatening to myself or my husband is genuinely upsetting to me when all I want to do is let go and have a good time.

NickandKitty:

Thanks Nick!!! You spelled it out perfectly.

BYQSASHA:

We agree "Someone needs to tell oh boy"

Quote Originally Posted by martinilvr View Post
    We're going to be at H3 at New Year's (it's our first time). I have to confess I chose this spot primarily because of the tantalizing idea of being able to be free and a little crazy; I work in a conservative field and never got to go on the wild spring breaks some of my classmates experienced because I was always working my tail off in school, then grad school, then more grad school...I wanted this to be my wild time. I'm not saying I would have sex in a pool, but the idea of anyone being physically threatening to myself or my husband is genuinely upsetting to me when all I want to do is let go and have a good time.

It sounds like you picked the right resort for the right reasons. Don't let a few with hair triggers ruin your vacation. With your attitude you will have a great time. I have never seen anybody at Hedo to be the type that are physically threatening, but there could be exceptions i guess. Don't worry, be happy, and go and have fun.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Nobody is threatening anyone. We are all looking for a relaxing and peaceful time. And that is all that we expect. All this over the fact that we dont want cum in the hottub that we are sitting in. enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by martinilvr View Post
    Don't worry, you'll have the time of your life. It's ashame that a few meat heads get on this site, who have never been to Hedo, and talk like experts. The two times we been there, we never experienced anybody threatening physical harm to another person. I believe, if it did occur, other people there would step in and security would be called. Security is never out of reach. Vinnies with an attitude don't get very far at Hedo. It can be a long lonely week for them.

This site is full of great info and experiences, I hope it stays that way.

Erica

well then I guess vinny's we shall be. With 14 others, I think I'll have the party of my life

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi823 View Post
    ... And that ignorant smartass answer as to stay out of the water because fish pee...

2nd of all, the word is Respect. ...
    I think there's something wrong with your computer. It appears that when you hit your return key twice it purges your short term memory.
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

That was actually pretty funny. haha

Nobody is threatening anyone.
    they were referring to

"If someone is in the hottub and doens't appreciate what you are doing, and you continue to do it-- well then you get what you deserve."
    and

Well I am glad when i go I am with 15 other single men because they won't put up with that shit either.
    and a quote about "waterboarding" that's gone absent/edited.

so, yeah.. there's been open threats in this thread.

Codepoet- the waterboarding post is #8 of this thread- it's still there.
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Just stay the fuck home dude.

You give single guys a bad name. If you must travel to Jamaica, there are plenty of other resorts that you will fit into better. Now that being said if you do start shit at Hedo, be aware that some of us are balls to wall when we need to be and don't care how many is in your possy. We hedonites stick together as well.

I'm not fond of the pool cumming nor do I support it but it probably does happen but growing up in the restuarant business, you really don't want to know what can go on.

What bothers me and probably most everyone else on here is your attitude. You think you have more of a right than the next person at Hedo.

You may find it a little hard to be the "Hedo cum police".

I personally would never go to Hedo as a single male nor I think it is a place for single guys mainly because of this reason here.

Very few, if any couples, want to be intimate in a hot tub or pool full of single guys with their hands under the water and their tongue hanging out.

And if in fact you guys are Navy Seals, Army Rangers, you need to learn to carry the respect that those positions demand and that those traditions hold.
    And trust me if you are in these branches of the military and cum floating in the pool bothers you, your career may be a problem cause you will be called upon one day to deal with a lot worse and quite frankly you may not be up to it. I am suprised you made through boot camp.

My 2 cents worth and opinion - cuz just like assholes we all got one, some just stink a hell of lot worse.
    [U]GOOD FRIENDS - GOOD WHISKEY [/U]& GOOD LOVIN' - NEED I SAY MORE

Quote Originally Posted by NickandKitty View Post
    Codepoet- the waterboarding post is #8 of this thread- it's still there.
    I stand corrected.

well then I guess vinny's we shall be. With 14 others, I think I'll have the party of my life
    Have you ever been to Hedo before?
    Based on your comments and tone, I doubt it. You haven't understood the atmosphere and vibe of the place. If you go there with the attitude you have expressed so far, you and your 14 buddies will have a very lonely party without anyone else there.
    Just my opinion, but you're expressing attitudes I haven't experience from other Hedonists -- it's a totally different vibe.

55Chevy:

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I would like to also point out that many people do not scream or yell "I'm cumming" every time and unless you're underwater with a snorkel you're likely not to know what is REALLY happening!

And what are you going to do about men who've had prostate surgery and now have dry climaxes?

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast