Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

It is actually unbeliveable that you people need to be told that cumming in a pool is disgusting. Are you seriously that much of a degenerate?

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi823 View Post
    the word is Respect..

Couldn't agree with you more!

You're going to be there over New Years right???

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

I am going to be there from Dec 27th-Jan 9th and then Breezez in Montego Bay from Jan9th-Jan21st

I think Bon is the same... except he is going to H3do 3 and then to Atlantis in Bahamas

Quote Originally Posted by Offshore View Post
    When is the "twink" invasion that Bonjovi is leading? He is coming with 15 other single guys, yet he is going to "cum in my wife's pussy and she will unload later".
    I'll be glad when school starts so the kids will have something else to do.
    Do not want to get actively involved in this conversation, but I will say to this poster... Yes! Thank you!

I am lifestyler (swinger)...I will tell you like I tell all other newbies or men who's wives are not quite as open...let things happen NATURALLY! Don't force anything. That's a sure fire way for her NOT to want to open up. Being around others that are open does wonders for letting the guard down.

Yup

I still dont believe cumming in a pool or hot tub actually happens because after doing much reading, I thought everyone respected one another. If people are not ok with the cum floating, why would we do it? You should cum on her tits then wipe off.

I agree with that.

Several points have been attempted here by various people that I would like to address.
    First- Yes, please do not cum in the pool. We have 5 trips behind us and to be honest in all the late nights we have spent in the hot tub and pool I have never seen a man finish. That said, I have never seen a woman squirt in the pool area either- the squirting thing does not bother me AS MUCH as the man cumming thing, but it is still not something I would want directed my way from a stranger or want to swim through on the way to the bar.
    Second- The nude hot tub is drained and cleaned every morning, so while the majority of the actviities described are in that hot tub, we can be happy that it is cleaner than some of the pool areas.
    Third- My sensitive skin can attest to the fact that the pools at hedo are not only chlorinated, but OVER chlorinated. I know what a chlorine gas cloud smells like as it emanates from the water- and I can tell you I have been the victim of an overenthusiastic watersports attendant on more than one occasion, as have some of our group's towels from the spillage.
    Fourth- Please do not call names in these forums. While it does appear there are some members who come here to stir the pot or bring controversy by insinuating things, talking tough, or having opinions that they have no basis in experience to support, this forum survives to be the resource and entertainment it is because of the RESPECT that rules these threads 99.99% of the time. As someone who reads and contributes on a regular basis I would hate to see it degrade into something that is not as valuable to people seeking real information.
    Off my soapbox. Peace.
    Nick (and the sexy Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Amen!

Wow! Not the Hedo way!!! If PDA's and PDS's bother you, don't go to hedo!!! People are having sex everywhere and it is AWESOME!!!! Yes, you will sit at the hot tub or pool and be only 2 feet away from couples having sex(love that too)!! So if cum really bugs you that much you have chosen the wrong place to vacation. Everyone we met was very respectful of others around them, But you are going to Hedo. What do you expect?

Respect

YES YES YES I AGREE AGREE AGREE. NO CUMMING IN TH POOL. I am coming to Hedo to enjoy, give respect, and get respect. Lets respect one another and have fun guys. We are all adults.

WHat do we expect?? How about a relaxing vacation. SOme of us have very grueling jobs that take a lot out of us, i'm not going to go through this again. If someone is in the hottub and doens't appreciate what you are doing, and you continue to do it-- well then you get what you deserve. Enough Said. End of discussion on my part.

Quote Originally Posted by bonjovi823 View Post
    Well 1st of all I knew Hedo 3 was a swingers resort. I didn't know it was as trashy as it is on these forums. I mean cumming in a pool with people around you? Do we see nothing wrong with that? We see this as normal? Well I am glad when i go I am with 15 other single men because they won't put up with that shit either. And 6 of those men are men who have been there already. And that ignorant smartass answer as to stay out of the water because fish pee, you can not get infections from fish urine, you can male and female cum.

2nd of all, the word is Respect. People are going to Hedo3 to have fun. Take a good look at me honestly, I do not have to travel to Jamaica to get laid. If people are in the nude pool having fun and do not want to watch people cumming in pools, then thats that. When your in the wrong, you have no reason to get upset. We are going to Hedo to have fun. Maybe have sex, but most likely not. Remember, with actions come consequences. It's not a brothel, it's a resort.

Someone needs to tell oh boy;

"It's better to say nothing and have people think you are a fool then to open your mouth and remove doubt"
    NUDE WHEN ABLE...COVERED WHEN NECESSARY

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaDDY2009 View Post
    WHat do we expect?? How about a relaxing vacation. SOme of us have very grueling jobs that take a lot out of us, i'm not going to go through this again. If someone is in the hottub and doens't appreciate what you are doing, and you continue to do it-- well then you get what you deserve. Enough Said. End of discussion on my part.
    Maybe just staying on the prude side would be a better idea for your crew. I think you will get the relaxation you so need and not have to worry about the sex fluids. The tough guy attitude won't get you and your boys anywhere at Hedo. I really hope you all have a great time and no one crosses any of you. People do get drunk there and do some things that may upset others, but at Hedo you just have to let it go and not ruin yours and others vacations. Just glad i'm going in Nov.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast