Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

Serioulsly

Are the men really cumming inthe pool and you can see it floating?

Well Mary, I have been told from a few people that during the week I go that they want to see my nude. So chances are I will be on the nude side. However, people want to have sex in public-- fine... but people should have enough class not to shoot in the pool where people swim. It's trashy and disrespectful. There is a time and place for everything. And if I see it happening when I am in the pool, that couple will have a very miserable night, maybe even a miserable vacation. It doesn't matter guy or girl, have some class people!!

Hmmmmm

No that I think of it, kinda gooey to have cum floating in the water. LOL!!

Partyplayer....a 100 men on their best day could not produce enough to cloud up a pool so that it's visible.

You will see "stuff" floating...a combo of spilled dirty bananas, nachos dumped in the pool and tons of suntan oil. But to actually SEE cum? I think unless you're right there when it enters the pool you're not likely to see much floating around.

Bonjovi....I'm so happy to hear you've decided to join the fun on the nude side...but I do hope that you're not seriously considering threatening people at Hedo! That sort of behavior will get you banned from not only most social circles but you can find yourself evicted from Hedo if you become agressive with other guests.

I'm SURE you must not have meant that the way it sounded though! Hope you have a great week and are not subjected to seeing floaters in the pool!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Mary,

I guess you are right. I am so ready to have sex in the pool and I will cum inside my wife's pussy and I will stay there until it unloads. From what you say, it looks like I will have a lot of fun. But I have a question for you. My wife has an open mind but still nervous. Do you think after seeing everyone fucking she will maybe open up and get horny?

Blog Entries
    whats really gross is when you wake up in the morning and see it ALL floating on top of the water. EEWWWWWW
    just want these cloths off!!
    Jason&April

8/3-8/9 now its gone and DIF has set in
    2010 tbd

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    ...I'm SURE you must not have meant that the way it sounded though! Hope you have a great week and are not subjected to seeing floaters in the pool!
    Kinda the way I read it too...could be wrong though....in all honesty Bon....if these types of acts are not to your liking, you might consider going to another resort because they do happen on a regular basis.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by partyplayer59 View Post
    Mary,

I guess you are right. I am so ready to have sex in the pool and I will cum inside my wife's pussy and I will stay there until it unloads. From what you say, it looks like I will have a lot of fun. But I have a question for you. My wife has an open mind but still nervous. Do you think after seeing everyone fucking she will maybe open up and get horny?

Yes, she might. Many people get swept up in the moment and the excitement and get carried along with the fun.

However, I will refer back to a comment from a previous thread which referred to pushing your limits when you were drinking.

Please be your wifes best friend and watch out for her. If she is going to do something that she will regret when the heat (or the booze or whatever) wears off, don't let her do it.

If she gets "horny" make her walk away and think it over after she cools off. If she still wants to do it then...go back and heat things up again. If she really wants it, you WILL be able to heat it up again and be one of the best experiences you've ever shared...but if she doesn't you just saved your marriage! Or in the very least, your vacation.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Make sure and stay out of the ocean as well! The fish just shit and piss where ever they please...
    "Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there's a field. I'll meet you there."

lmao.

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TandM View Post
    Make sure and stay out of the ocean as well! The fish just shit and piss where ever they please...
    That was priceless

Well 1st of all I knew Hedo 3 was a swingers resort. I didn't know it was as trashy as it is on these forums. I mean cumming in a pool with people around you? Do we see nothing wrong with that? We see this as normal? Well I am glad when i go I am with 15 other single men because they won't put up with that shit either. And 6 of those men are men who have been there already. And that ignorant smartass answer as to stay out of the water because fish pee, you can not get infections from fish urine, you can male and female cum.

2nd of all, the word is Respect. People are going to Hedo3 to have fun. Take a good look at me honestly, I do not have to travel to Jamaica to get laid. If people are in the nude pool having fun and do not want to watch people cumming in pools, then thats that. When your in the wrong, you have no reason to get upset. We are going to Hedo to have fun. Maybe have sex, but most likely not. Remember, with actions come consequences. It's not a brothel, it's a resort.

I'm sorry but nowhere in the travel guide does it say open cum season in pools. Personally, I wouldn't stand for that shit either. You want to do it in the ocean or on a beach fine, but in an area that has boundaries like a pool? I mean do we not have any self respect for ourselves, or respect for those around you?

And I will say this, If someone goes there and doesn't participate in the sex games and just wants to go to relax, WTF is anyone to judge what the man does? Bonjovi has a tough job and maybe he is going there just to relax and let loose. Not have to bang every women who needs it/wants it. RESPECT!

Quote Originally Posted by TandM View Post
    wow.. a voice of perspective.

He didn't say anything about cumming any where moron. Read who wrote that. And 2nd of all it's not twinks, we are all ex military (Seals, Rangers) so on and so forth who will be going. And none of us are twinks.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast