Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What happens in the pool

didnt read the whole thread, but at Hedo 3 they drain and refill the hot tubs every morning. we saw lots of sex in the hot tubs but not so much in the pools. i'm sure it happens, but i didnt see any sex in the pools.

Quote Originally Posted by codec View Post
    didnt read the whole thread, but at Hedo 3 they drain and refill the hot tubs every morning. we saw lots of sex in the hot tubs but not so much in the pools. i'm sure it happens, but i didnt see any sex in the pools.
    Oh, please read the whole thread... There was an outing of a supreme douchenozzle.. It was Internet comedy gold

Quote Originally Posted by CodePoet View Post
    Oh, please read the whole thread... There was an outing of a supreme douchenozzle.. It was Internet comedy gold
    It was a CLASSIC! And we owe it all to CodePoet and his sleuthing! Hysterical stuff--after the fact. -- Mars

Quote Originally Posted by Mars & Venus View Post
    It was a CLASSIC! And we owe it all to CodePoet and his sleuthing! Hysterical stuff--after the fact. -- Mars
    I played a part, but some others pieced together the inconsistent timeline.. It was like a CSI:Hedo episode

Quote Originally Posted by bryandjackie View Post
    That's quite a task you have there. Takes BIG balls to be a cop there.

Funny that Bonjovi had to step in a save a LAPD from 2 Jamaicans, somehow I don't think Paul that you'd need to be rescued.

This thread is starting to give me Caddyshack flashbacks. Next time Bon jo and his mighty band of rugged rangers is at Hedo just toss a few Baby Ruth Bars into the pool. That should send them scurrying over to Breezes in a hurry.

Late at night, my husband and I use the usually deserted long, wooden dock(you know what I wrote) between the pool and the beach(on the nude side). We lay on the chaise lounges out there and watch the falling stars certain times of the year- No, that's not the gangia or all those frozen drinks talking! True, after makin' love, we do feel like we are in heaven!

Interesting article and I am glad I won't be there when any of this goes down but if anyone has any stories I am very interested. Yes I have to say that the best of the best are typically very humble and don't go on rants and raves about who they are.

Quote Originally Posted by ggg View Post
    I have an idea that will either piss people off, make them laugh, offend them, excite them or make them shake their heads. It's a joke to some, a pleasure for others, discusting to some, and practical to the rest. This idea will enrage certain people, and enlighten others, but most of all will hopefully calm of all the arguing so we can all have our hedo fun and respect each other. So here goes......

There is a one word solution to this whole problem - SWALLOW!!!!!!
    To funny... The perfect solution though!

NB

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011