Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

What happens in the pool

I read something and wanted clarification. Is it true that men are cumming in the nude pool and that you are swimming with all of Their bodily fluids all over you? Also, is this also happening in the quad pool? Is it better to bang on the beach? Also are there less people on thd nude beach at night in case my wife is a little shy to have sex in public ?Someone please confirm.

Ah...the great debate about what happens in the pool.

warning: this could turn into a controversial topic!

I'm not going to address whether it SHOULD or SHOULDN'T happen. The fact is...it does. Sometimes you can tell but truthfully, how would you necessarily know if some guy finishes the act in the pool?

What about the ladies who squirt? What about ladies who get really wet when they make love?

What about all the other things that get transferred into the water? E coli is a huge risk and more easily transmitted in pools than STDs and just as, if not more so, gross in my opinion. NOt to mention people who urinate in pools.

However...there isn't much you can do about it. And if it's a major concern, then start being concerned about EVERY pool you go into because it's not just pools at Hedo where people have sex! Even the good old Holiday Inn has been the scene of discreet sexual encounters.

As for the nude beach it can be pretty quiet and deserted at night so that should not be a problem for your wife. My only problem on the beach at night is the mosquitos and sand fleas....so I dont like to go out there.

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

everything you said does not scare me. Especially the ladies squirting. You are right, people have sex in all pools. I am now more excited than ever. All I have to do is convince my wife. I think I will finally get my fantasy and it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryW View Post
    Ah...the great debate about what happens in the pool.

I'm not going to address whether it SHOULD or SHOULDN'T happen. The fact is...it does. Sometimes you can tell but truthfully, how would you necessarily know if some guy finishes the act in the pool?

What about the ladies who squirt? What about ladies who get really wet when they make love?

What about all the other things that get transferred into the water? E coli is a huge risk and more easily transmitted in pools than STDs and just as, if not more so, gross in my opinion. NOt to mention people who urinate in pools.

However...there isn't much you can do about it. And if it's a major concern, then start being concerned about EVERY pool you go into because it's not just pools at Hedo where people have sex! Even the good old Holiday Inn has been the scene of discreet sexual encounters.

As for the nude beach it can be pretty quiet and deserted at night so that should not be a problem for your wife. My only problem on the beach at night is the mosquitos and sand fleas....so I dont like to go out there.
    what about the quad pool. is sex happening there a lot too?

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    yes .. plenty sex in the quad..we've done it ourselves and watch other right along with us...so yes we can say for sure sex in the quad pool and hot tub does happen

Quote Originally Posted by BLKCPLEJUSBROWS View Post
    yes .. plenty sex in the quad..we've done it ourselves and watch other right along with us...so yes we can say for sure sex in the quad pool and hot tub does happen
    that is Great especially if my shy wife only wants to go topless. I am so ready to have public sex. will the sex police stop us on the quad side?

the quad is great late at night after dancing at the club ...pretty much anything goes then. But we have also seen both men and woman giving/recieving oral sex during the daytime as well

So let me see if I get this right, you people would not mind swimming in someones cum?? Well here is the deal, if I am in the pool and I manage to notice that I swim in cum, I am going to waterboard whoever the rightful owner is.
    Last edited by bonjovi823; 07-27-2009 at 03:52 PM.

just close your eyes.

\

I dont mind a woman's fluid but a man's cum? Come on guys, let it go elsewhere, maybe on the pool deck. Regardless I will take my chances and still bang my wonderful wife while I watch all you other nice ladies get laid.

Can't speak for anyone else but my cum went in MrsBlkcple ... I didn't pull out and try to hit a target on the other side of the hot tub or anything like that

Std

[QUOTE=MaryW;73286]Ah...the great debate about what happens in the pool.

What about all the other things that get transferred into the water? E coli is a huge risk and more easily transmitted in pools than STDs and just as, if not more so, gross in my opinion.

MOST pools...and I suspect H2/3 are the same..have chlorine levels high enough to kill damn near anything...and most just below lethal human level!

No cumming in the pool mon!
    Sabina and Scott
    NEW YEARS EVE H2
    Dec.27 to Jan.5th 2019

12th Anniversary New Years Like No Other!!

It's only Hard Core when YOU'RE not doing it!!!

DON'T DRINK THE WATER!!!
    lmao- kinda gross, but after several dirty bananas...
    and, I'm sure its nt he first pool I've been in that had contents as such.

KWS...you're correct. That's why all public pools chorinate so much and according to the CDC the risk of ecoli is much greater than anything else in a public pool.

Not to mention that hot tub is so scorching sometimes I can't believe much will live in there for very long.

Bonjovi...since you keep insisting you're not going on the nude side anyway you probably won't have to worry about it any more than you would at the Holiday Inn!

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast