Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: What happens in the pool

Quote Originally Posted by Rummy&Smokey View Post
    whats really gross is when you wake up in the morning and see it ALL floating on top of the water. EEWWWWWW
    Agreed, normally were not up early enough to see the pools empty and still until the morning we go home.....its always sad cuz your leaving, but add to that you cant help but feel sort of disgusting upon seeing the film in the morning. Ohwell. Its such good fun and sooo sexy that it just comes, cums, with the territory.

On topic: Personally we had alot of sex in those pools and hot tubs. I always cum in my wife, but in situations with other couples, BJs on the bar, etc, etc, sometimes you cant always keep it out of the pool. Thats what the chlorine is for. Sure nobody means to cum in the pool, but it happens. once again thats what the chlorine/filter is for. HAVE FUN!
    Last edited by PartyNaked; 08-18-2009 at 04:23 PM. Reason: needed to refine my thoughts a bit. hehe

I don't think I saw this mentioned, but cum in the pool is not really one of my worries. You really think everyone wipes as good as you after taking a crap?.....that everyone truly showers before getting in the pool?......that, after sex, a couple doesnt say "lets go for a swim after cleaning up", not knowing that a little residual cum will drip out of both the penis and vaj esp if no condom was used?.....and what is that bandaid covering over there?

oh, and I forgot, I'm not talking about hedo, I'm talking about ANY PUBLIC OR SHARED POOL YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN!!!!!

sheesh......EVERY pool has some funk in it.....if you see some chunks just ask one of the attendants to clean it up and get over it!
    Doc
    Last edited by EmmyandDoc; 09-07-2009 at 08:23 AM.
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

CUM CUM CUM, Whatever

I just came back from HEDO and I did not see no cum floating in the waters. I saw more stuff floating in the beach. Many people had sex in the pool. I did not see any one run out of the pool screaming " he is about to cum". The people I spoke to said, look how nice this is. Where else can you play volleyball for 15 minutes, get laid behind the waterfall, and then substitute for another game. I even had sex in the pool and got many blowjobs in the hot tub. Big deal. Almost everyone either cums in their wife or girlfriend. I did not see anyone pull out and jerk off on top of the pool. It is not as bad as people are making it sound. We are all having fun. When I got my blow job in the hot tub, my woman actually swallowed out of respect for others. I made it up to her by returning the favor. I LOVE HEDO and it was my first time. I am going back in six months. THERE IS NO CUM FLOATING. I HAD TO GO THERE TO BELIEVE. There is more food alcohol spilled into the pools. Everyone at hedo was very respectful with the exception of one guy who was single and kept staring at ever lady with no respect. Other than that, it is the greatest place. Please go and have fun and lots of sex. By the way, outdoor sex is great.

Clean Water - We don't need no stinking Clean Water

After two trips to H3, (third cumming in Nov.) I have to say that even during kink week, the water quality is the last thing on our minds. It's the kind of place you can truly relax, and enjoy whatever you like. Personally, I'd try to keep your head above water as much as possible, but I'm not going to screech like a little girl during a volleyball game if I have to go all-out to make a play. (that's right, during middle school, I was known as "The Manager" of our girl's volleyball team) And if a clean pool is what you want, go next door to Breezes, they have a "Munasan" and Limes (why can't I get a lime at Hedo?)
    I'm no tough guy, but get a few cocktails in me and my "Beer Muscles" do get pretty big - I won't have any problem thinking I can take care of a Vinny or two. In fact, last year, there was a MMA fighter there with his wife & I had no problem complementing his wife on her tattoos - and right in front of him!

I'm kidding of course,(except for the beer muscles - and the MMA guy) but as for our experience, other than room sex (not necessarily our room... just kidding... rarely our room), we mostly drank, sat in the sun, "played", met people, danced in the club, "played", went down the slide, and basically soaked in every minute of fun we could - intercourse was something we picked up again once we got back in the cab to go home.

On a semi-serious, and final note, if there are truly any BonJovi's out there planning a trip to Hedo, I will personally guarantee, that once you get there, if you shed your clothes - your anger, fear, stress and etc. will go with them.

That's just a short excerpt from my book "Anyone seen my wife?" - If anyone wants to purchase the entire thing, I take Mastercard & Visa

Quote Originally Posted by toolittletime View Post
    After two trips to H3, (third cumming in Nov.) I have to say that even during kink week, the water quality is the last thing on our minds. It's the kind of place you can truly relax, and enjoy whatever you like. Personally, I'd try to keep your head above water as much as possible, but I'm not going to screech like a little girl during a volleyball game if I have to go all-out to make a play. (that's right, during middle school, I was known as "The Manager" of our girl's volleyball team) And if a clean pool is what you want, go next door to Breezes, they have a "Munasan" and Limes (why can't I get a lime at Hedo?)
    I'm no tough guy, but get a few cocktails in me and my "Beer Muscles" do get pretty big - I won't have any problem thinking I can take care of a Vinny or two. In fact, last year, there was a MMA fighter there with his wife & I had no problem complementing his wife on her tattoos - and right in front of him!

I'm kidding of course,(except for the beer muscles - and the MMA guy) but as for our experience, other than room sex (not necessarily our room... just kidding... rarely our room), we mostly drank, sat in the sun, "played", met people, danced in the club, "played", went down the slide, and basically soaked in every minute of fun we could - intercourse was something we picked up again once we got back in the cab to go home.

On a semi-serious, and final note, if there are truly any BonJovi's out there planning a trip to Hedo, I will personally guarantee, that once you get there, if you shed your clothes - your anger, fear, stress and etc. will go with them.

That's just a short excerpt from my book "Anyone seen my wife?" - If anyone wants to purchase the entire thing, I take Mastercard & Visa
    Im pretty sure that Bon Jovi dude was just a troll seeing what he could stir up. He has been on here since his last post, but he won't post again after he was figured out. Probably has a new login name now, or is finally moved on to another board to stir the crap!!
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

I'll attest to the cleaning of the pool. The poolboy was part of my morning routine. Wake n bake, have my coffee on the couch & watching a sexy man working...paradise. The hottub was emptied and filled at least once (that i saw) in a 4 day stay, treated everyday. The pool was vacuumed, skimmed & treated as well. He does a very thourough job now if only he would do it naked.

Blog Entries
    We stayed on the Ocean Nude side. I saw them emptying and cleaning the hot tub almost every day. THANK GOD cause..... What I find disgusting and you all know who you are.... How is it that you can drink like a fish all day and not get out of the water for a pee?????????

I was in the hot tub one afternoon and there were plenty of us in there. I got up no less than 5 times to go to the washroom. Unfortunately, I did not notice to many people taking pee breaks like I was. All I know is that evening; I was not able to stay in the Hot tub because all I could smell was urine. Confirming my observation.

I was very happy to see the staff emptying and cleaning the tub that morning.

This is not always the case, but sometimes.......

PLEASE PEOPLE!!!! Go to the washroom for a pee!!!!

Noticd that too Julie D. I agree be an adult and DON"T PEE IN THE POOL!!!!
    GROSSSS!!

Rock out with your cock out!!!
    Jam out with you clam out!!!
    Black out with your rack out!!!:

Heh - some of us develop an hourly routine. Bathroom - bar (refill) - shallow end. Bathroom - bar (refill) - shallow end. Repeat until unconscious. Just be careful - the bathroom floors can be slippery.

See why I don't bother with a Bubba keg? We need reverse Bubba kegs.

Rounding the corner to the ladies room at the nude pool is TREACHEROUS. Nearly busted my arse several times.
    Steph

I'm the reason all of the rum is gone.

Bob and Steph
    AWOL 5- What a way to go!
    July 28th to August 4th, 2012
    Castaways Travel

H3 August 2009/2010
    H2 July/August 2011

Finally back to some laughs! I honestly had to begin from page 1 to see what the controversy was about, wheeww! I'm just curious to those who went New Years, did you have a good time? JulieD I'm with you after at least 3 Dirty Banana's I have to Pee and once you break that seal your done with, many trips to the bathroom, however, I was usually the "fill er up" gal, which was fine! I also agree that you really need to know why your going to Hedo, if your going for peace and relaxation go somewhere's else, Hedo is a place to unwind with your special someone and if sex happens in the pool or hottub it's not being dis-respectful, your just caught up in a moment. By the way, the cave works well also DIF until 61 days, woo hoo back to paradise!

Blog Entries
    I have an idea that will either piss people off, make them laugh, offend them, excite them or make them shake their heads. It's a joke to some, a pleasure for others, discusting to some, and practical to the rest. This idea will enrage certain people, and enlighten others, but most of all will hopefully calm of all the arguing so we can all have our hedo fun and respect each other. So here goes......

There is a one word solution to this whole problem - SWALLOW!!!!!!

We play around alot in the hot tub and pool, but if I finish, my sexy kitten follows that advice always.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

wow, never really thought about it

I am late jumping on this thread, but for what it is worth, my husband and I fooled around a lot in our one visit at Hedo II in their hot tubs and pools alike. I do not know if it will make some feel better (some angry naked guys out there obviously) but I always finished him off with a little latin love kisses and ... girl has to get her protein right? I guess we will think a little more about it on our next trip. I really love these smilys.

redacted
    Last edited by Mars & Venus; 01-25-2010 at 11:54 PM.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast