Thread: First timer question about Hedo and threesomes and more

First timer question about Hedo and threesomes and more

My wife and I are planning a trip to one of the Hedos in the near future, but wanted to ask a number of questions about Hedonism.

My wife has never been with another woman, but wants to be. We figure Hedo would be the best place to go to experience it. If she does enjoy it as much as she hopes to, we plan on having a threesome with that girl or another. My wife has no interest in doing anything with other guys. So, I've got a number of questions all formed from various topics/sites I've read:

1) We are both in our early 30s and rather fit. Which resort should we go to to have the best chance of fulfilling these fantasies?

2) She wants to be alone with a girl first, so having a first encounter in the hot tub wouldn't work. Is there one of the resorts usually populated by more "closeted sexually charged people" who are more into the room scene?

3) At whichever location, which side would be the best; Nude or Prude? I had read a number of places saying that the main population of the nude side was older people. No offense to anyone, but we just want to try and find someone close to our same age.

4) Is there a better time of year to go to have the greatest chance of fulfilling these fantasies? Since we're not looking to swap or involve any other guyes, is there a time of year or any upcoming events where there will be more woman there than men?

I know when we go we will have a lot of fun, but I just want to try and have the greatest chance of these fantasies actually being fulfilled and making the trip that more memorable.

Thanks!

4th time Hedo II

Going as a couple will make it easier to fulfill your fantasies. Hot tub is very active at night. This will be our 4th time on Nov 17th. Everytime was better than the previous. Relax, meet people and you won't dissatisfied. When are you going.

BC and JC
    Brian and Joanne

What you are looking for

This is what you are looking for...

http://www.wildwomenvacations.com/vacations.htm
    Don & Dar

Yes, I'd try to book with the Wild Women's.

I also know what you mean about the wanting to be with the person alone first before action & whatnot. My wife is the same way. She wanted to be with another woman, but she wanted to get to know that woman first. Luckily we found a smaller group (within the Wild Women's Group) of like minded girls for her to hang out with.

Definitely the nude side. The prude side is lame. You will not meet anyone interesting over there. Especially the type of people you want to meet.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing