Thread: trying to refind a thread ...

trying to refind a thread ...

sometime in the past week or so there was a great summary of the where you can be naked where you can be clothed and all the stuff in between ... restaurants, walkways etc ... Can anyone redirect me? (searching is just not working out) ...
    Or can that wonderful person who wrote up the summary (or another volunteer) repost?

Many thanks!

I do not recall the post but I will recap what I know for you.
    Nude area- obviously nude, but you will see people coming to the nude grill clothed to get food then departing- if you linger longer than necessary you will be asked by security to disrobe or depart. There are signs on all approaches to the nude pool outlining where the nude area begins. The only exception to the nude thing is if a woman is on her period and when asked by the security guard to disrobe explains it to security- I have seen them let that one go.
    Quad- clothing optional- you will see suits, and not, and all levels in between. Having stayed in the nude area buildings, I have not encountered any problems walking nude from the nude to the quad.
    Prude- on the beach I have seen women topeless without any comment from staff, but have not seen nudity there or in the pool area. After dark this is relaxed a little bit, and later on you will see naked waterslide going on all night.
    Dining areas- clothed or at least covered. Munasan is sometimes a stickler on having your top covered for the meal- I imagine to avoid a burn should there be an unfortunate incident. The buffet area is a little more open, but still covered. Would not want to burn your tingly bits.
    After midnight, I understand, all the rules go out the window. We are usually in the nude pool by then though, and when I go to the buffet to get snacks to bring back I usually put on a towel.
    Hope this covers it.
    Nick (and the soon to be naked at H3 Kitty)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

thanks and

Have a great time ... not too long now for you!
    We have 41 days and counting ... never would have thought I could suffer from DIF when I haven't even been there yet ...

Here you go,

Quote Originally Posted by pegaruby View Post
    sometime in the past week or so there was a great summary of the where you can be naked where you can be clothed and all the stuff in between ... restaurants, walkways etc ... Can anyone redirect me? (searching is just not working out) ...
    Or can that wonderful person who wrote up the summary (or another volunteer) repost?

Many thanks!

Found it,

CLICK HERE FOR POST

Ciao for now,
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

I AM blonde (and proud), and so have no problem asking- what is DIF? Know from context it means wishin u were there, or something like that, and I soooooo get that- haven't even been yet, and its a hell of a wait, but I wish we were there already!

No shame

Quote Originally Posted by bryandjackie View Post
    I AM blonde (and proud), and so have no problem asking- what is DIF? Know from context it means wishin u were there, or something like that, and I soooooo get that- haven't even been yet, and its a hell of a wait, but I wish we were there already!
    Theres no shame in not knowing,

DIF = Dreaded Island Fever

Once youve been once, youll know what we mean.
    (Sounds like you have a touch of it already?)

Ciao for now
    ScubaSteve Video

Rule #1) Never argue with an idiot. They pull you down to their level, then beat you with experience.

Thank you Scuba Steve (is that an Adam Sandler thing? we love him! "grow old with you" from the wedding planner is gonna be one of our wedding songs. lol). I believe I do already have DIF- should prob lay off this site, but its addictive. Ugh. Wish this time would pass faster.

Never thought I would be so obsessed ...

With the forums but they are my tease before I get to go for the first time in September ... I am trying to avoid being clueless while there so that I don't waste any time with unnecessary stress The Forums have become my "research/homework" before the fact.
    There is a lot of great information and some very helpful and friendly people on this site. Certainly has helped to take the edge off my nerves. Thanks Scuba Steve and welcome bryandjackie!

The clinic is open,

Yes, Adam Sandler (the Sandman)

Make that Dr Sandman.
    And after making an astute prognosis of your condition (your premature DIF), my prescription is for you not to wean your self from this site, but to shed your toxin filled clothes, and immerse yourself in it deeper, asking many questions along the way, taking you further into your hedonistic pleasures. (Feel free to ask for assistance with this from your partner)

A video dedication for bryandjackie

Ciao for now,
    ScubaSteve Video

Dr. Sandman- u kick ass! Thanx! I know we won't be able to stop ourselves from drowning in Hedo culture here, before we finally get there anyway, and we will bw sure to follow Dr's orders and practice up. We can't wait and wish we could get there now, but with a wedding coming up, and a Christmas trip for the kids, there's just no way we can get there before the honeymoon- by then we'll be soooooo ready!

Simple

Quote Originally Posted by pegaruby View Post
    Thanks Scuba Steve

ScubaSteve Video

Simple x 2

Quote Originally Posted by bryandjackie View Post
    dr. Sandman- u kick ass! Thanx!
    --------
    ScubaSteve Video