Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: slutty clothes!!!!!

slutty clothes!!!!!

i'm shopping for clothes for our H3 trip the first week of september. i really want to look amazing for my husband and he loves incredibly revealing clothes on me. i've checked out a couple of the websites recommended by this website and found some great things! i've been to H3 before but it was my first time so i was pretty shy about the night time parties. i don't really remember what people were wearing. how revealing can you get (and the resort mgmt still be ok with it) at the themed parties at night without crossing the line?

Same Here

I love to see revealing clothes on my wife also. We actually went out to a sex shop yesterday to look at some things. She is having a tough time because it is her first time. After many years she is finally opening up and I am excited about it. If you do find a few ideas, please send them our way. Someone on this forum told us that tight clothes and high heels will just do fine.

There is no crossing the line.. the only rule is your good parts have to be covered up at dinner (even if just by sheer material) If you think it is too revealing... go for more risque! If you could even think about wearing it in public anywhere else, don't get it!

Have fun!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9
    ALMOST HOME, FINALLY!!!!!

samjordan44 - try www.flirtylingerie.com. i had a lot of luck on this site!! my husband is going to go NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"without crossing the line?"

What line? No tan lines! No panty lines! No rail lines! No lines to cross.

If anyone complains about what you have on -- simply take it off. It's easy. Only you know when you are comfortable and uncomfortable. If people (guys and gals) are looking at you and enjoying what they see -- then it's great.

No lines at all

P&K

HOTINHOTLANTA got it right - there really is not a lot that crosses the line. We've seen outfits that were barely a string and nobody said boo about it (there were plenty of other comments, but not boo ). The only exception that we've heard of is in Pastafari, where you may need to cover a bit more up.

Some of our favorite sites to shop for fun wear...

For her:
    http://www.wickedtemptations.com (Awesome clubwear!)
    http://www.mydivascloset.com
    http://www.electriqueboutique.com (Great shoes & stripper outfits here!)

For him:
    http://www.steveneven.com (Great for interesting undies!)

If you look and think... um wow that is a little too revealing... BUY IT!
    Then find stuff that is MORE revealing!

I believe we said "tight clothes and high heels will just do fine", but you may be missunderstanding. You can wear anything you wish, key word being anything. People visiting for the first time don't get the environment and it can take them a while to realize what it is and then figure out what they are comfortable with. While there is no pressure to wear anything revealing, many find the idea becomes more appealing once they are imersed in the environment. Before your first trip there will likely be things you couldn't imagine wearing but you wish you had them to wear after a few days at the resort.
    We suggest preparing. Bring/buy some sexy daring outfits for at least half the nights you will be there. Bring them just in case. Go farther by bringing some things that exceed your comfort zone. If you have revealing lingerie, bring it. If not, buy some. It doesn't take up much space, so bring it just in case. Pack the tight outfits you plan to wear so there is no presure and enjoy. At the resort, you will have options and can decide what you want and what you are comfortable with.

Club Wear / Lingerie Wear

What is the difference between the two? Clubwear or Lingerie wear? When would I wear the clube wear and when would I wear the linerie wear? Please help. I am really new at this and want to make my husband go crazy.

Clubwear are the really sext dresses/outfits that you could get away with wearing to certain select public places. Lingerie is generally not intended to be worn in public. There are some general differences in materials. The sites will usually have sections for clubwear and lingerie. You will get the idea. Either will work at Hedo.

Making your husband crazy is as much a matter of attitude as appearance. If you put on something revealing, then feel self consious and hide, he won't be crazy. Be the temptress and make sure he has his heart medicine.

We were fortunate on our first trip to Hedo. My wife was extremely nervous about the whole thing, but we had brought several slutty outfits just in case. It turns out that she got comfortable very quickly, and she was soon dressing in some of the most revealing outfits compared to other ladies there.
    She wears lingerie to dinner if it fits in with the theme -- and sometimes wears 'clubwear' to dinner and to the disco. You're really pretty free to wear whatever you want to -- dress to impress and dare to bare are the watchwords! it's true that no matter how revealing your outfit is, there will almost always be another lady with something more scandalous.
    Don't worry too much about what other people are wearing -- think more about what's going to turn on your husband!

The general rule for dress in the Disco continues to be: "If you can wear it to the Mall and get arrested, it's too conservative for Hedo".

Maybe not heels

Although I am a big fan of the High heels,(on the ladies, not for myself) Hedo may not be the best place for them. A lot of the paths to and from the rooms/pools/dining areas are steep and uneven. Unless you are a pro at walking in them I would opt for a lower heel. We did witness a lady trying to navagate Hedo II in heels and fell. I think that embarassed her far more than the skimpy outfit she had on. The way my wife felt abpout revealing clothes is "everyone has seen me naked all day at the beach. Putting even a little on is more than teasing than that." Once you are comfortable in your own skin dressing sexy is just the icing on the cake.
    Naked people have nothing to hide.

It does seem that after seeing everyone nude all day, you become a bit immune to inch after inch of bare skin. After all...it's what we veterans tell everyone all the time....once you're nude with eveyrone else, it's not such a big deal.

Now...dress it up at night and that's the way we release the vixen inside. Your style, your attitude, your secrets are all brought out in the way you dress.

my favorite sites:

www.wickedtemptations.com (feel free to use our current code "dancewicked" for a 15% discount now through November
    www.3wishes.com
    www.foreplaycatalog.com

and any site that sells my favorite manufacturer: Nom De Plume. I sell it on my dance site and so do several companies in limited styles. www.1sexynight.com is another that sells a lot of their styles besides me

Shoes...Bring some flip flops if you have a long walk and change into them after you get to the dinning room/disco, etc. Or walk barefoot and keep some handi-wipes/wet ones in your hand to clean your feet before you put your shoes on.

Although I don't find the walk around H3 as difficult as the walk around H2. Just watch your step so you don't trip but I find I have to do that no matter where I go in my FMPs

Dance Wicked For A Week: 10/20-10/27/18
    Spring Break: 4/20-4/27/19

www.PoleDancerTravel.com

Hedonism II Presents The Erotic World Pole Dance Championships
    10/20-10/27/18:
    www.EroticPoleDanceWorldChampionships.com

One improvement that may add to safety for the ladies is that they have re-done the steps up to the Disco to make them much more even and easier to navigate. I for one am extremely thankful for that as during one of our early trips to Hedo III, I did a one and a half gainer with a full twist down those steps. Luckily, the alcohol in me sort of padded the fall but it sure got my attention. Unfortunately the Russian judge gave me poor marks for my performance............ so no medal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast