Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife has first time gitters!!

Blog Entries
    On our first trip, Elle just put outfits together based on what she had. She felt very self conscious leaving the room, thinking she was too provocatively dressed ... until we ran into another woman walking the other way and got a hint of what women really wear. Then we showed up to the disco and found out that she was the most conservatively dressed woman there. We had a great time, went home and ordered a ton of sexy clothes for our next trip. Now we are always watching the sales at many online stores and she has multiple tubs of clothes she can only wear to Hedo.

www.cocktailsintl.com

Drink up the Guilty Pleasures

Good for her! I know our first time, last year, we had way too many real clothes. Live and learn... we'll be much better prepared next time.

ABCunderwear has a promo going on,
    FD610 promo code will get you 20% off, they also have a decent selection for men.
    *Minimum purchase required. **expires tonight, so hurry!

Quote Originally Posted by Sunset Bill View Post
    The general rule for dress, especially in the evenings, is: "If you can wear it to the Mall and get arrested, it's way too conservative for Hedo".
    Thats a funny one. But true!

NB

There is usually someone dressed sluttier than me...especially during busy repeater times. No worries. Bring a variety of outfits and you can always change when the mood strikes. If you're like me, it'll strike often! Have fun & don't worry.........it's all good!!

Liz
    Liz & Chris

It's easy to palm some money to anyone you think deserves it, since most of the staff is very adept at taking a tip while you're shaking their hand. Also, we always take a box of rice krispy treats for Agustus too in addition to a tip. His smack talking is always a fun part of the trip!
    Last edited by ledudas; 06-07-2010 at 05:46 AM.

You know, I totally forgot he loves those things, haha

"Gitters" is that like git her a drink, git her naykid and then and git wild at heydow?

And if you never leave the nude side, you'll never have to worry about what anyone else is wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by tomcm53 View Post
    And if you never leave the nude side, you'll never have to worry about what anyone else is wearing.
    Though you might get pretty hungry at dinnertime!
    Liz & Chris

Hey all, you know it is pretty awesome what you can do with apair of scissors to a clearance rack wal-mart tee shirt. I remember a lady that had the sexest outfit one night and it was her husbands white dres shirt, black bra, g-string, heels and a black belt - VERY SEXY!!. See all in July 20 days and counting!!
    Love Ya , Mean It
    DIF Is Killing me!
    Hedo II - Spanksgiving 2010

Wow just made me realize how much were going to miss our friends at H2 and how we now have to meet and get to know the staff at H2 all over. Life is about new beginnings, guess were starting one now.
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I have like a huge case if DIF right now after reading this thread.
    I miss being nekkid, playing goofy games with the EC's, laughing and talking to complete strangers until they aren't strangers anymore, dressing for themes, and tree frogs at night. These are the "Good Old Days" my friends.

HIII'ers, I know you'll miss III, but HII is a hoot too. Bring your party and let's keep it rolling.

Newby's, dive in right away cause you don't want to miss a thing.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

E bay.. Has some great dresses.. Just type in stripper dresses and you can order for very cheap... And sexy also bikinis go to wicked weasel.. We will be going first time next year as well... My wife is pretty conservative but has agreed to go and try it..

We are going for the first time this March, I believe we have a handle/idea on how the theme nights go, but what does men/women usually wear to breakfast?, lunch?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast