Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wife has first time gitters!!

Wife has first time gitters!!

We are a fit clean attractive couple (and yes not only our mother's think so) heading down to Hedo 2.

My wife is having some axiety regarding what "other" women will be wearing. She doesn't have a huge "slutty" wardrobe and is afraid she will feel out of place.

Will this be an issue?

We saw women dressed in all types of clothing.If she has some sexy outfits to wear that is great but she can dress however she wants,it is your vacation!!
    My wife wore short skirts most of the time at the buffet but on our anniversary night she wore a sexy outfit she bought at an adult store and looked cute as hell.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

Its not to late to get a slutty wardrobe. If you can't find the stuff locally try online (see the slutwear link below).

I've managed to find slutty things at the grocery store or walmart though. You just buy things that are meant to be worn under other things, or that are meant to be worn with things under them, and just wear them by themselves.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

I think the best part about Hedo is being able to do things that I wouldn't normally do at home. I dress fairly conservatively at home, but when I get to Hedo I wear the sluttiest things I can find. But, if your wife is not up for that, she will not feel out of place. I would say that depending on the crowd, not even half dress up for the themes. The others just wear normal clothes, and that is fine. Just have fun.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Thanks .....I think you guys managed to help me with her anxiety attack

LOL

Cameras & Tipping

First off..thanks for all the help

Just curiuos as to what the rule is regarding cameras at the resort? Are you allowed to have them on the resort?

In the brochure it talks about a "no tipping" policy. Is this enforced or is tipping expected?

Cameras are allowed at the resort but not at all on the nude side.We saw a person get very mad at the piano bar when someone was taking pictures and he thought he may have been in one.Use common sense when taking pictures and make sure everyone around is aware that you are not getting them in the picture unless they want to be.
    I did get a very nice picture of my wife and a friend after getting their body paint at the nude side,but we moved to a quite spot to do this.

Tipping can get an employee fired as it is against super clubs policy,it is better to give gifts such as school supplies,shirts,hats,makeup etc..The employees can use about anything that we take for granted at home.We did break the rules and tipped a couple people but it was when we were alone with them.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

If you give a gift to hedo staff... Hedo expects you to provide a small note or card with the item you are giving that says who the gift is for, what you are giving, your name and room number. I'm sure that this is so they can be sure that the gift actually was a gift and not something stolen. We give gifts to all of our favorite staff and we just fill out a little thankyou card to go with each gift.
    nekidthespians
    DTM & Juju
    www.TheMartiniGlass.com

I have also bought some gifts to give to some of the staff members. My best friend manages a kitchen gadget store here at home. I bought some spatulas and neat little food umbrellas made of mesh. My husband works for Anheuser-Busch and we ordered some watches and regular umbrellas to give also for the guys. I have read on other forums that school supplies are in need and you give that to the hotel manager and they will get it to the schools. I also thought about coloring books maybe for some staff members with kids.

With Love,
    Virginnudie36

Great information and ideas

...thanks

our first trip my wife took toga fabric for toga night, and a corset and fishnets for pajama party. She had no other erotic type clothes to take. I bought her some wicked weasel thongs to suprise her with at the resort. The second night there she heard someone at dinner say that whoever was wearing panties had to be the drink bitch. She ran to the ladies loo and threw a perfectly good pair of weasles away. For our second trip she is doing more planning and shopping on her wardrobe. The gift shop had a little selection of womens clothes. some more revealing than others. Whatever she wears is fine. There will be others dressed just like that

respect:
    next trip in 39 days

I put together a few outfits and thought it would be fun but actually I kind of felt out of place. I've not practiced that kind of behavior in the past and felt it might be fun to cut loose for once but once there it just wasn't in me to act as wild and crazy as I had expected. The outfits were fun but the high point for me (being a first timer) was to get NEKID......totally NEKID and stay that way for an entire week without being judged. That was absolutely awesome.............the nude pool, Hot Tub, grille & Bar........no place better except the room with someone to make love to! OH MY!

The best part of hedo (ok one of the best parts) is dressing up for theme nights. There are a million and one websites out there (do a google search for slutwear, dancewear, stripper clothes....you will find a lot!). I always do a lot of shopping for hedo trips. Be comfortable but remember that you only live once...be your hot sexy twin on a hedo vacation!! The more you participate..the more fun you will have. We are headed to H3 in July for our 10th trip!
    Wendy (Ted is now LactoseFreeLove for those who missed it! He needed his own name!)

DIF SUCKS!!! Counting down the days...again!! Less than 100!! July 23, 2010 cannot come soon enough! www.wildwomenvacations.com and www.cocktailsintl.com! Will be a great week! Looking forward to meeting you all!

cameras;
    frowned upon in the nude pool after 10 a.m. (or earlier, make sure no one is there, if they are, go out of your way to make sure they're not in the picture and express that you're making sure no one else is in the pictures...or super late at night when you're pretty much the only ones in the pool (2 a.m.) ...and also express that no one else is in the picture. A huge no on the stage if anyone is naked...or in the piano bar if anyone is naked. On PJ night, many people take pictures and it's pretty well known if that person is taking pictures of other non-consenting people, or just people in their group. "hey guys, do you mind if we use this corner to take pictures so we make sure no one else is in the photo?" The back room (game room) in the piano bar is a great place for pictures.

Tipping.
    1$ per bag to the baggage handlers.
    I usually leave stuff like batteries we didn't use, bath & body works stuff, tip two of the main bartenders Delroy and the night time nude pool bartender) and I usually bring something for Winston and Dean, and leave behind my trash magazines for the lady staff members. *They LOVE stuff like cosmo. I don't like to bring books anymore except what I read on the plane and pass them on to sunshine (as she LOVES to read....eats up too much of my time while I'm at the resort)
    If we bring waterguns, we leave them with Gus for his sons/grand kids. It really doesn't take up much room in our luggage, because I bring most of it anyway.
    (This isn't what *you* should bring as you don't know the staff.... this is simply an idea of what we bring, we love the staff.. we enjoy spending time with them (I eat breakfast with Dean most mornings and we catch up)

Clothing;
    abcunderwear.com
    http://www.spicylingerie.com/
    http://www.wickedtemptations.com/

for people in the U.S., pacsun has some great shorts. short shorts.

I also bring light t'shirts when my skin is sensitive to the sun... wear them to breakfast, sometimes dinner if it's pretty bad!

The general rule for dress, especially in the evenings, is: "If you can wear it to the Mall and get arrested, it's way too conservative for Hedo".

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast