Thread: Cruzer and Blondie June 19-27 Trip report

Cruzer and Blondie June 19-27 Trip report

HEDO 2 6/19-6/27 Trip Report

Cruzer & Blondie

Food: The food was good at the nude pool. I am not a hot spicy person, but Blondie can eat fire. So the Jerk chicken sauce was a bit hot for me. The Jerk chicken without the sauce was very good. The grill cheese was good per Blondie. Tilapia in the main dining was excellent!

Rooms: Our room was OVN. It was on the second floor and to get to it you had to go up the stair well about 10 rooms away. We got use to it but next time we will choose ground floor. Next time we will look at first floor. Blondie liked the second floor as she liked the view. Some of the ground floor rooms had Jacuzzis.

Drinks: We drank Jamaican Delight most of the time. Red stripe was good after it a hot day on the beach.
    Rick’s Cafe: The cliff diving was fun to watch. The drinks are very expensive. I paid $4.74US for a beer. Mixed drinks were cheaper at $3.50. Plus the sunsets are really nice. Well worth the trip. Watch the Bird man dive. It’s really amazing.

Resort: The resort was nice. We liked the layout somewhat. Only thing we noticed was that when we walked down the beach in front of the other resorts it was a lot cleaner and manicured. The beach did not have the growth in it like Hedo 2.

Pool, Jacuzzi, Hot tub: Had lots of fun at all 3. The first 2 days there Blondie was suffering from a migraine headache. So we turned in very early. On Sunday we dropped by late in the evening to find many couples and a few groups going at it the hot tub. WOW. The games played at the pool where fun. Everybody needs to do the body shots.

Entertainment: Was super! All of the resort staff is very talented and friendly. I was pleasantly surprised how well they could sing. The piano bar was our favorite place. If you were there you know what we mean. YMCA! Blondie said she wanted to take Winston home with her.
    Issue items: We had a really good time and it did not take long to fit in. But we had an issue with a group of single guys who came into to the Disco and seemed pretty wild. They groped women. One followed a girl around the disco trying to talk to her. She went outside to get away from him. Blondie was grabbed by one who pulled her top down and pinched her nipple. This angered me. A few minutes later he came back and wanted her to dance. I flagged him off. He just laughed. The Bartender got them together and talked to them. A little bit later the Bartender called security. We were leaving as security came in.

Summary: We liked it at Hedo 2 and would go back in a New York minute. we met the nicest people in the world. Anyone want to start a group?

Thumbs up

Thanks for the report, its sounds like for the most part you guys had fun. The disco issue seemed to the downside of your trip and understandably so.

Get ready for the

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Hey guys,
    I'm still working on my report,report soon come mon. Sorry about your incident in the disco.That is not right. You forgot to mention the body paint both you too looked good. Nice abs.
    Don't forget to send those photos.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

Registered User Chad and Brenda's Avatar
    Great report Cruzer. It was so nice to meet you and your lovely wife.

I am working on a report of my own, but I am slow. LOL
    Chad and Brenda

Hedo2
    June 20-27

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    We visited way before you went to Hedo. We miss the place and have rebooked for Christmas/New Years. Single guys have to remember, just because she's sexy or even naked, doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you... Respect goes a long way. They best take "No" for an answer or an Alpha male might make the point more clearly... Cudos you didn't kick somebodies ass.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Banned
    Thanks for the report, as we are thinking seriously about going July 24th - July 29th 2010 before we venture over for our AWOL group arrival at HEDO 3.