Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: June 2010

Us too

oops!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rweasy06 View Post
    This is also or 1 st anniversary and a birthday celebration for Jill.
    Happy anniversary and happy Birthday. We are going for our wedding on the 24th, or 23rd if i can get it bumped up and my birthday is the 27th! just wondering, does anyone know how to make the days go by faster, but then to put them on slow motion when we get there? I get all excited and happy and then the dif kickes in to think hedo wont be there next year.

Blog Entries
    4 MORE DAYS!!!

OMG OMG!! i am soo excited I cant stand it! we have check our bags, and triple checked. I am sure I am forgetting something. Wedding dress and his clothes are packed. We have been waiting for this day and it has only started to now speed time. Trying to make sure we had everything together. I am excited that since deciding to take this trip I have lost 50lbs and also chopped off most of my hair and have more red in it, so other than being slightly slimmer, It is a big change from where I was b4. I feel amazing. Does anyone else get nightmares b4 going that they lose thier passport of something happens to where the trip either gets canceled, or for some reason they cant go on the trip? I have woken up with cold sweats? Maybe thats just the fear of wedding not taking place. I cant believe it is finally going to happen.

4 days and then we arrive. Hopping there is a way to bump up the wedding to the 23rd instead of the 24th. This lack o sex is driving me banana sangwhich. Although we were told that we just couldnt have sex with each other bwah hah hah! makin sure my video camera is charged and hunting for my charger..lol. This is going to be the bestest birthday ever!

last minute tips or words of advise? See all you Fuckers soon!

Congrats on the weight loss! Don't worry everything will be fine. Be sure to remind us about the wedding. See you soon

Blog Entries
    i think it is schedualled for the 24th, but I was told just to see the wedding coordinator when we get there. if they are not already booked she said it shouldnt be a problem to bump it up 2 the 23rd as long as i make the 48hr requirement. I will die If i have to wait that long b4 K and I can get busy. The past 3 months have been long enough *sigh* . I am sure i can find others to do.. oh, i mean something. to do in the meantime..lol. But I cant imagine spending 4 days at hedo and not having that "quality" time with him. Thats the worst kinda torture and not the good kind..lol.. the good kind is more than acceptable..lol. I look forward to meeting you all. Oh I am Michelle and K is Kevin. If you see us be sure to say hello! all of you guys from this site has helped keep us on the edge of our seats with anticipation. We are like little sponges soaking up every bit of information we can from here and with each post getting more and more excited. I know no matter what happens we are definatly going to have the time of our lifes. By the way, you think i will have a problem finding someone to hold a camera video or otherwise for us when the "need" "arises"? reading other posts I am aware just to make sure we dont get anyone in pics that dont want to be photographed, and being respectful and telling people what we are doing first. We have no problem showing others what we have taken pictures of if there is any concern so I am hoping we have no problem with that. I was wondering though if it is hard to find someone who is willing to play photographer/director?

Codepoet pointed this out in another tread and I think it is worth mentioning again. This is a great site, lots of wonderful people with extremely helpful information, but they are only a small percentage of the people that go to hedo and they don't always echo the feelings the majorly and they don't make the rules for the resort. People carry cameras and take pictures all the time. As long as you are respectful of others it is not a problem. If you are talking about wedding pictures. That is never a problem. It is you wedding and you are suppose to take pictures. If you are talk about other kinds for videos are pictures, you probably can find someone to help with those too.

Blog Entries
    Mostly for wedding photos, but maybe a few of the other kinds as well. I am hoping to run into someone who is very good at taking photos as far a wedding pics. I will have a decent camera, but as anyone who takes photos knows, The pictures just come out that much better if you know what you are doing and how to find the shot. I have heard early early mornings are the best time for "family freindly Photos as well as there are places throught hedo to get good shots. Also want to take a short day trip to Breezes for photos since that is where we told the family we were going. Just aliitle white lie. And kinda, we said we were getting married in Jamaica (TRUE), where are you going? Breezes (also True), I only started to panic when family started to consider coming along..lol

Blog Entries
    i have survived the countdown because of the friends we have made on here. really try not to think about it at work because my job is dangerous<damn near killed me twice thinking about h3 and not what i was doing> lol BUT the blog help me endure the wait. the wife is usually reserved but this time she is pumped due to the folks we have talked to on here. and alot of that is due to the chats we have had. so i got to thank all you FUCKERS for getting her fired up. how good of a trip you have to h3 really falls on yourself. if you just sit back and wait for people to talk to you then your missing out. if you get out there and mingle and have fun then you cant go wrong. i dont think you will have a problem, you seem to be just as pumped as the rest of us. ALSO are you guys into s/m/? a whole week at h3 without SEX? HOLY SHIT. but pecker would divorce me.lol

Blog Entries
    lol i am more into S&M than K he lets me have my "playmates" for that. As far as a week without sex at hedo. I don't imagine that is humanly possible. I just cant have it with him until we have said i do and signed some papers. We were told we couldn't have sex with "EACH OTHER" they didn't say anything about anybody else : I loove loopholes..lol!

Michelle we were at wedding at Hedo 3 and someone from the resort was taking pictures for the couple. We are Rich and Mariela and will be easy to spot. I have a pirate tattoo on my right arm and Mariela has a matching tattoo in the bikini area

Blog Entries
    Kevin wont be hard to spot, He is 6'6 he cant hide anywhere, I will be the vertically challanged one probably holding his hand Hopefully my hair wont fade b4 we get there else i will be hard to miss with the black and pink hair instead of black and red. I know there are packages from the resort as far as wedding photography i remember seeing something on it saying no third party photography. I still want to get them to take pictures, but I would love to have a trillion taken with our camera instead of only 36 pics. I am a camera bug, I like to take pictures and love to have them taken. I really am hoping one day to expand on that and get into professional photography, but that will come a lot later.

Alright Fuckers. Today is our last day at work. Tomorrow morning we drive to Ft. Lauderdale were we will hang with friends for the evening. Saturday morning at 9:30 we fly to Jamaica. We have a change of planes in Kingston and hope to land in MoBay at 11:50. Wish us luck on the plane change. We only have 20 mins between flights in Kingston so hopefully we will leave on time out of Ft. Lauderdale. If we miss it the next flight does not leave until 3:30. See you all soon.

Blog Entries
    LOL---HELL YES---FINALLY.. we land right behind you. we are taking a private car so should get there about the same time. we decided to head to the big city on friday so we wont be so beat saturday. besides the wife wanted to do some shopping for pj night. who am i to argue with that? 20 minutes is cutting it freaking close. you better haul some ass miami. i know your wifes got the ass for it richard ,so just keep it in sight and keep up.lol LAST DAY FUCKERS --- SO I WANNA HEAR ALL OF YOU SOUND OFF...

Quote Originally Posted by miamivice69 View Post
    We only have 20 mins between flights in Kingston so hopefully we will leave on time out of Ft. Lauderdale. .
    I don't really want to be a downer here, nor do I want you guys to panic, but 20 minutes?
    Unless they do things completely differently for customs/immigration in Jamaica than US, usually you have to clear customs/immigration at your first arrival into the new country, not your final destination.
    (when going back to the US, since I'm in Seattle, I always have the joy of clearing customs / re checking bag / re clearing security in Charlotte, or DFW)
    I'm fairly certain you guys are going to have to clear customs in Kingston- Before you go onto MoBay.
    And in the 8 trips so far to the great country of Jamaica, I've never cleared customs/immigration in MoBay in less than 75 minutes.

You should really check into this - I hope I'm wrong for your sakes, but forewarned is forearmed, or foreskinned, or something..

My flight leaves in 37 hours

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast