Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had A Blast...and heading BACK June 6-16

Had A Blast...and heading BACK June 6-16

Had an absolute blast while there the end of March...and already heading back. Met many many exciting and interesting people. Am taking different friends this time and looking to meet many more. Definately had no problems meeting them there last time, but, the more the merrier. Who's going June 6-16 , 2005???

We're the Ken and Barbie type...both blonde...very physically fit, extremely attractive...I'm 34 and she's 27...and yes, we love to have fun. If interested in chatting, swapping photos and getting to know eachother prior to arrival...drop a line.

Damned it...don't you just love it when plans change??? Now we'll be there from the 13th of June through the 23rd. Who's ready to have fun???

Hey,
    My husband and I will be there the 16-21st of June! Maybe we will bump into eachother!
    April

You bet we will April...I'm willing to wager that you'll see me in the Disco club dancing in the cage with friends and tell your hubby...Honey, I bet that's the froggy guy from online...wanna bet??? All you have to do is look for the cutest, darkest tanned blonde guy and that'll be me...can't wait...and by the way...Dirty bananas...remember that, and order one the moment you are there.

Talking

Hey Frog Man,

We were there also at end of March/beginning of April, remember HBK? And yes, it was easy to spot you in the disco, but you were the one that noticed my husband and asked if he was with HBK. We had a GREAT time, how can you not, and maybe we'll see you again. We're looking to go back in mid-November. Sorry we didn't get a chance to say goodbye before you left. I did have an awesome website, but to make a long story short, got censored and shut down. Working on another site and will let everyone when it is up and running. There are a few photos in the Members Gallery on this site if you want to check out, from the recent trip to H3. Now do you remember HBK? Have a Dirty Banana and a Miami Vice with Coconut Rum (or VX, if no Coconut Rum) for me when you get there

April,

You'll have no problem knowing who the Frog Man is. He has accurately described himself. As we found and he mentioned, he'll be in the disco in or around the cage dancing with friends.

How is the FMP walking practice going? Takes some getting used to, but the more you practice, the easier it will be at Hedo. Just be careful on the stairs up and down (hold the rail), especially if you've had just a little too much to drink. Also make sure to do the nude waterslide run after partying at the disco. Wish I was going the same time as you are. Have a great time!

Krystal
    HBK
    Hedonism Hottie

Krystal,

I wish I could say the practicing was going better... but those things are really hard to walk in! So maybe I'll get more use out of them laying down ! I found a great outfit for bare as you dare night... I am soo excited about it! I wish that you were going to be there at the same time as me as well, I know that it would be a blast! I have met soo many people going down now, that I just can't wait to see them all in person. But from what you and pretentious frog have said, I should have no problems finding him, lol!

Talk to ya soon!
    April

Ok April, since we won't be there to see your new outfit, Pictures are in order.... I'm sure Kelli wants to see it too, lol
    I'd rather laugh with sinners, than die with the saints, the sinners are a lot more fun... Billy Joel
    Hedo III 5 - 14 July 2005

Good idea to see a photo of April since we cannot be there with her. However, it would spoil the surprise at Hedo. Make sure to post photos when you return April along with your trip report. Yeah, FMP's do take getting used to, but as you said, you can always make the best use of them lying down.

Krystal
    HBK
    Hedonism Hottie

Yes, we will definately post lots of pics of our trip as well as a trip report! My hubby has already said he's taking tons of pics! I'm not telling anyone about my outfit yet because I want to keep it a surprise, but when we get back I will post pics and see if you guys can pick out which one I'm talking about, LOL! Wish you all were going with us!

April

HBK...you my dear are beautiful...and that Nicholas Cage hubby of yours was pretty damned cool himself. It was great watching the two of you win the pimp'n'ho contest the first week. You two earned it.

Don't worry about April and her hubby...I'll make sure we corrupt them to the fullest extent of the Hedo tradition...You can bet your ass if Spike and Passion aren't up to par on the nude pool games...I will be for them...OK every body....BODY SHOTS!!!! PRUDE POOL SLIDE RUN....On YOUR KNEES BITCH, WHICH ONES YOUR HUBBY!!! ETC...ETC...and many more games to come...To hell with guess who sang that song!!!

I'll be back again in November with numerous ones from the March trip as well...and how could you ask if anyone wouldn't or couldn't remember HBK!!! Luv ya dear!
    There's only three things to count in life..." Your money, your blessings, and the days til you return to Hedo III"

By the way, I posted a picture of the Frog Man and a few of his friends somewhere on here...just not sure where...

Chris...how can I post that under my screen name???
    There's only three things to count in life..." Your money, your blessings, and the days til you return to Hedo III"

PF and April, we are heading down Jun 21-25. Total Newbies to Hedo so any recommendations or suggestions ae always welcome. I guess you'll all be leaving soon after we arrive, but perhaps meeting some vets early will ease the sticker shock!! We'll be looking for the blonde stud in the cage (Froggie) hopefully you won't be burned out by then. April we'll have to guess. Just look for the dark haired guy with the lovely red head.

M&F

Wldkat,

What time are you scheduled to arrive in Mobay??? You can add approximately three hours to that and you'll know about when you'll hit Hedo...The only time a frog gets burnt...is when he's thrown on the pit...other than that...my ass will be hopping!!! I should be getting my same old room...114 at the Quad pool...look us up when you arrive...If not there...then We'll be at the Nude pool...To find April, look for a sexy young dark skinned, black haired beauty with a good looking clean shaven head hubby...or look for the biggest crowd of crazy people...we'll be in the middle!!!

Until then,
    Danny

Froggie;

We get in Tuesday at 11:30 AM. 3 hours from Ariport to Hedo??? Ouch that hurts!! We don't have a room number yet, we just booked, hopefully our agent will have all the details soon. By your calculation, we should knee deep in H20, Sand, and Skin by 2:30PM. Don't worry Mo and I are quick studies, we'll catch up fast!!! See you all Soon!!

Wldkat:
    My wife and I are heading down on 6/18 - 6/25 and we're from NC (Greensboro) too. Where are you guys from? We've never been to Hedo either and can't wait. Very much in need of a childless vacation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast