Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Our fantasy is to be watched by all as we have crazy sex with each other in public!

Hedo II, Negril. Anywhere else does not matter
    Blog Entries
    We spent 8 days at H3 from 1st to 9th July in 2009. It all starts at 5 in theevening and goes on forever, d whatever you want with whoever you want. Just not my husband, he is all mine, though I am okay to play.

Last edited by inkd&outgoing; 04-07-2010 at 02:25 AM.

coming from someone who loves seeing a woman squirt, i wouldn't oppose one bit hopefully i can get close enough for a light sprinkling

Blog Entries
    We were at H2 last week and there was daytime fucking in the pool almost every day.

Blog Entries
    Ringster, I don't know how often you're logging on here these days but it was good seeing the picture of you guys. We just got back from a trip last Sunday and we're going again at the end of July, beginning of August. How many body shots do you figure we did last August? Maybe 100 altogether? G says Hi, especially to the very lovely Mrs. Ringster

Quote Originally Posted by ringster View Post
    Wife and I went for the first time last year and she was hesitant to say the least. On the first night we went to the hot tub and I sat on the edge trying to coax her. She asked me what the other people were doing, I said the girl to the right was giving her husband head as was the one on the left and the 2 across the way. Thats all it took, she went down like a champ (man she gives good head) and we ended up fucking at the tree across from Delroy's.

After that during the week we fucked on the point, on the raft, in the grotto, by the hot tub, on the picnic tables in front of the jacuzzi rooms, on a lounge by the beach, in the open air beds, and I'm sure I'm missing some others. Not to mention numerous blow jobs and cunnilingus on the blue rafts in the lagoon.

To be honest the biggest problem was me getting hard enough in public. In private, rock solid, in public, enough to get the job done but sometimes frustrating. I think that stems from guys trying to hide their hard-ons all their lives (think book bags and long shirts). It takes a little getting used to to just let him stand at attention for all the world to see!

Anyway prepare for the time of you lives, sexually and otherwise!

We've seen BJ's and sex at both resorts. I love to have people watch my wife suck my cock, it's so hot. Maybe I can watch my wife sucking another cock the june. We try to have all kinds of sex during the day. It' seems like once one couple starts alot of others follow.

Quote Originally Posted by LNRyno View Post
    We've seen BJ's and sex at both resorts. I love to have people watch my wife suck my cock, it's so hot. Maybe I can watch my wife sucking another cock the june. We try to have all kinds of sex during the day. It' seems like once one couple starts alot of others follow.
    I was going to say I love watching my wife suck other guys cocks, lol. Really turns me on for some reason
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

our first trip lasr year, my wife had her reservation about going to a place called hedonism and wasn't sure if she'd go all nude in public but by the fourth day she was quite comfortable with being nude and we had sex at the beach, on the swing bed, in the sauna.

Now we both can't wait to get back and have crazy sex at all the other spots we were too shy to do last year. like in the nude pool, the lounger by the hor tub, hot tub.

Quote Originally Posted by sexylady View Post
    We spent 8 days at H3 from 1st to 9th July in 2009. It all starts at 5 in theevening and goes on forever, d whatever you want with whoever you want. Just not my husband, he is all mine, though I am okay to play.
    It is sort of interesting to how I too like to watch my wife interact with other guys (which she enjoys and does well) and I don't have to be involved with a woman at the same time.

Most of our playing involves another guy and seldom a couple and it never has been another woman. I am not opposed to any of the other situations it is always so easy to find another man willing to flirt or much more...

NB

Rule #1 all men are pigs
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Northernboy and copkitten,
    I agree, I don't need to be part of the whole thing. Watching my wife interact with other guys is a major turn on. I don't really want the women to get involved either if they do ...ok.

Smile Why not???

We do not know about the others, but we would love to see it. Go for it !!!

Neither of us are exhibitionists. She would less likely to want to have sex in public. Unless it is more than just the two of us she would get my sole attention. Being naked and having my wife beside me in the pool, hot tub or on the beach and looking at her as she turns me on, I wouldn't care who else was around.
    During our last stay as close as we got was having sex on the beach at night. No, nobody else was around but it was hot as we can't exactly do that here at home.
    Just being naked is a feeling of freedom and relaxation. I can't say enough about the atmosphere.
    We did see our share of PDA and PDP on our first trip and I'm sure we'll see and be part of more on our next trip.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

Offshore:
    "If is just the two of you, who else would be getting you attention?"

I guess if another female or couple were with us we would have to share our attention. I just mean that I know I would be able to block out the fact there could be many people around and just enjoy ourselves in the open air.

Thanks for the comment on our pic. We were just sittin' at the waters edge on the clothing optional beach, leaned back and took the shot. I included everything I wanted to in the pic.
    "No dress rehersal, this is our life"

Hedo III - March 24 - 31, 2010

I too am a squirter and would really enjoy being watched.... We are not swingers - we are just closet freaks!!! Our first trip we had sex on the pier heading back from dinner, didn't seem to be anyone else around but just the thought of being seen, was eroctic.... Wanted to take it a step further on a second trip this past Oct but my honey was really scared of the 'no public sex' rule.....

He told me about 4hedo website and I logged on and boy do I wish we would've found this site before our other two trips. Everything that I have read has been very informative.... he has the login and password but I have more time to spend on the computer than he does.... I have told him about all the things that I have read about (including the really not inforced 'no public sex rule' - told him from what I have read, the most that would happen was that we would be asked to stop - not his fear of being kicked out)....

Think I almost have him talked into going all out this trip while we are down there - have even played out the scenario with our 'pre-hedo trip sex'.... man I can't wait!!! Wish me luck!!!
    H2 - June 21-26, 2011
    H3 - June 12-17, 2010
    H3 - Oct 2009
    H3 - Mar 2007

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast