Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Our fantasy is to be watched by all as we have crazy sex with each other in public!

Our fantasy is to be watched by all as we have crazy sex with each other in public!

We were wondering how accepted it would be if we had crazy sex in public at Hedo 2. It has always been a fantasy of my husbands and I love the idea! Preferably in broad daylight. I am a multiple squirter and im not sure if I would offend by spraying all over the place. Maybe some of you experienced Hedo goers can tell some stories of watching others have sex in public at Hedo 2. Ive heard it happens but im not sure how its accepted by others.

I think the Hedo people would love that. As a matter of fact the wife and I have done the broad daylight sex many of times and the people love it. They went some far as to give us a score like 9.9 or something. The dismount was a little off otherwise we would have had a 10. Only thing is watch the others around you. Otherwise you will be fine!!!

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

seen it happen

Seen it happen at H3, braod daylight as you said you wanted. (We go to H3 but came over to this forum since we are thinking of trying H2 for a change). Can't speak for H2 but at H3 the "rules" seem to change from year to year or week to week or day to day or hour to hour, sometimes you can and sometimes you can't. Not that any other guests will object; they'll just gather round.

At 2AM at the hot tub I gather that you could at H2 just like at H3?

Or how about in the disco? Done that one ourselves, on the dance floor.

And yeah there was that woman demonstrating the use of a Sybian (sp?) on the pool deck while everyone gathered 'round and her husband took pics.

Your fantasy doesn't sound hard to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by nookem03 View Post
    We were wondering how accepted it would be if we had crazy sex in public at Hedo 2. It has always been a fantasy of my husbands and I love the idea! Preferably in broad daylight. I am a multiple squirter and im not sure if I would offend by spraying all over the place. Maybe some of you experienced Hedo goers can tell some stories of watching others have sex in public at Hedo 2. Ive heard it happens but im not sure how its accepted by others.
    Have seen it many times,mostly @ H2. You won't be the first or the last.It seems when there is a 'show ' on many people will appauld when it is over. You might not want to spray in the pool ,but on the deck,sure go for it.
    I once witnessed three women,one with a strap on ,poolside and they did each other however they could.The whole place was amazed and yes they got quite a few standing ovations.
    So go for it put on a show.
    Bob

Back again !
    Hedo 2 6-16-25 2017with The Hedo Rockers !
    Group Info
    www.wildwomenvacations.com
    www.hedorockers.com
    Hedo Amigo's 3 -11-18 2017 !
    Hero Amigo Lite 9-30-10-7-2017 !
    NYE's 2017 .. 12-25-30 !

We would not suggest doing it at the bar, although we have seen that happen. As long as you don't invade anyone's space, you should be fine. Hopefully you will be there the week before Thanksgiving and we can watch.

Would absolutely LOVE to see that!
    Twelve trips under our belts.....
    We'll be back with the Amigos in March...

You can see and/or be seen. Thats what Hedo is all about.
    Let's see, weve been watched on the lounge chair at the nude pool, in and on the edge of the hot tub, on the swinging beds, hanging over the rail of our room, in the waterfall grotto area on our one trip to H2. You know, come to think of it, I don't believe we have done it in the little area behind the waterfall at H3 yet, omg. Number 1 on the list for next April, lol.
    Paul + his sexy kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Ya mon...Hedo 2 or Hedo 3, I would say its more the norm than the exception, have fun...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Our challenge was time and weather. One of the reasons we HAVE to go back is that we missed so many opportunities.

For next time

The bow of the Catamaran on the way to Rick's (We were going to get at it on our way back but the weather sucked.)
    On the float at the nude beach.
    on the nude beach, (nevermind, we got that one)
    In the cave. (it was too cold)
    The picnic table in the middle of the nude garden view area.
    The pool tables outside of the gym.

Anyone else have any other suggestions?
    First Trip June 6 - 12, 2009

for real

you mean all I have to do is pick the spot? my sexual fantasies will come true. I am crossing my fingers so that she will let me go crazy. can't wait. I thought the rules were no public sex allowed ?

Officially, the rule is "No public sex allowed".

Unofficially, enforcement varies widely. When at H2 in Feb '08, we saw daily " shows" on a raft in the bay and my wife gave me a BJ while I was seated on the edge of the hottub at 4:00 in the afternoon.

Don't worry about "fluids", folks...she didn't miss a drop.

Crystal, you two should not have a problem with that fantasy at all. Have seen plenty of it and have been involved in plenty of it!

We wanna get with a squirter....I think you'll be real popular there.
    Hedo II July 20-28, 2009...the countdown is on!
    ColorfulCouples

Registered User BLKCPLEJUSBROWS's Avatar
    First of all CKM that is a helluva pic you got there ...Whoa!!!Second of all we fulfilled the being watched fantasy on our last hedo visit in the quad hot tub ..we are very much looking forward to doing it again as we as watching some of the other sexxy couples doing their thing....Damn CMK sorry we are going to miss you

I personally like the raft myself, but we have done it day and night in many places. Did not see or hear anyone that seemed to mind, so go for it and have fun.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast