Thread: Virgin Hedo 3 Trip July 8 - July 15

Blog Entries

Virgin Hedo 3 Trip July 8 - July 15

I want to begin this thread with a very large THANK YOU!

For the last 3 months or so all of the members here have shown me guidance, wisdom, tips, recommendations and Opinions that will allow me to have a great time on this trip. I have found many of the discussions and thread to be terribly insightful and full of

I also started this thread to have no excuses when I return to give a full report on my stay at the resort.

It is 3 hours before I leave for the airport and my flight takes off at 8AM. I will keep you posted as much as I can ( I wont promise an update during the week because as my 1st trip I am not sure if I get the scheduling of my day and the activites down on my first trip)

A little more packing and a cat nap to go!
    I'm so excited.....
    07/15-07/20

2010: 07/08-07/15@ H3 - 10/08-10/11@ H2 - 11/18-11/24@ H3

Newly Addicted & looking for a Second Job!

Thumbs up

Have a safe flight and a most excellent trip, we look forward to reading your trip report on your return...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

I would not expect any updates from the resort, but we look forward to reading a great trip report when you get back.
    Paul....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

Blog Entries

Thumbs down What was suppose to be DAY 1 - Wed 7/08

I arrive at the airport with 90 mins to spare (for international flights you have to be checked in 60 mins prior to take off as we all know) This is my first international flight alone and the first with a passport due to the new laws of the land. I went to the JetBlue outside check-in and stand on line.. I get the front with 15 mins to spare and they inform me that I can not check-in here and that I have to walk inside. I snatch my yes 50lbs bag and run inside to the electronic kiosk. After going the formalities, I get a print out stating there is an error with your reservation – please see agent!!

I said oh hell nah I stop the nearest one and said I need to be checked in NOW! The rep pulls up my reservation and my history with trying to check in at the kiosk. My reservation was made before JetBlue actually started flying to Montego Bay so it was caught up in a previous system glitch. I almost started to take a deep breath of relief when the agent says well we will be happy to put you on standby for tomorrow’s direct flight.

TOMORROW!!!??!! So my temperament when from boiling to teakettle steaming and said what do you mean tomorrow it is 7:05am the flight leaves at 8:00am, what is the problem? Agent reply: Your flight has been closed since 6:59am. My reply: YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN WORKING TO FIGURE OUT THE GLITCH SINCE 6:50am, ITS AN ERROR ON JETBLUE END AND YOU STILL CLOSE OUT MY FLIGHT?!!! I WANT TO SEE A MANAGER NOW!

Manager comes: Ma’am what seems to be the problem? Now I take a deep breath and try not to speak as fast as my NYC lingo and pissed off attitude wants me to. I explain it all as the agent nods her head. Manager says there is nothing that we can do ma’am. My response: I do not care how many people are going to be pissed at the gate that have purchased standby tickets only to find out that I have actually arrived on time and due your error - give me my boarding pass! Ma’am there is no way that you would make it through security and to the gate on time and we want to make sure that you make your flight. Oh trust me I will make this flight, security wont even see me coming or going – with 8 years of track and field I will hurdle over the wheelchairs and sprint through line naked without any problem.

Bottom line: She cant open the flight, apologizes for the inconvenience and tries to put me on standby. Now I already know that there is only one flight a day through JetBlue and I know I paid for a confirmed seat so to be put on standby and go through anxiety hoping that someone misses their flight tomorrow is just WRONG and not the way I want to continue my vacation.

Time to think like a detective: I ask – HOW many AVAILABLE seats are there for tomorrow’s flight? HER RESPONSE: NONE! (she had that look in her face as if oh shit you are screwed and tried to fix it with a smile) I ask – WHAT do I need to do to have a CONFIRMED seat? HER REPONSE: PAY $100

I fainted in my head but body’s automatic reaction whipped out my card and paid it instantly with an evil if looks could kill grin. I am already too far invested into my vacation of life changing proportions to miss anymore time.
    Now I know I shouldn't have paid a dime... not one red cent for their error. But I also know that I had very little inner strength to keep me from chocking the hell out of the agent and manager for having such little care or hospitable attitude.

So I know you are all thinking at exactly 8:00am where was I? Laying in my bed at HOME! With ALL of the time that passed, I could have been at the gate. Heavy sighs I had it all mapped out to be sleep by 8:30am and even left a message on the board before leaving. I was so upset, no tropical drinks, no timid 1st day, just blah.

I passout around 9am and dont move a muscle out of my bedroom until about 7pm. I wake up in a sleepy slumber thinking this isnt JAMAICA and I'm on Vacation (business trip to all others) so why bother. I go online a few times and I want to post to the board but I only knew I would break down in tears so I hung tough. I got my travel agents cell phone number about 9pm and let her know so they can stop worrying in JA and have a good time.

GOLDNDAYZ travel took care of me 100% - more about my group later

I will try not to leave the forum in too much suspense I'm trying to gather memories and write at least one day report a day... have to balance between the real world and the relapses.

More to come…
    07/15-07/20

WOW....bad day 1...hoping day 2 was better for ya...in honor of my favorite cartoon...those damn penguins....wait for it....wait for it...

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Suck- we wait with bated breath for day 2- hoping it got better for you!
    Nick (and the hottie Kitty)
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

You were more patient than I would have been in that situation. I hope the trip went well when you finally got there. Please let us know.

Blog Entries

DAY 2- Thur 7/09 Toga Night

I arrive at the airport at 6am and see the same manager from the previous day.
    She smiles and says: You didn’t need to come to the airport this early. If looks could kill…. So with boarding pass in hand, I start walking towards security and what do you know… a TSA security guys starts flirting with me and of course I tell him I am on my way to Jamaica to a nude resort and I really don’t want to miss my flight. He grabs my carryon bag, zips me in front of all the families and people on line to have their passports matched up with their faces and I am in front of the metal detectors within in 3 mins of leaving the check-in counter.

I turn on my international plan with Sprint as I wait for the flight to take off. Flight was typical and safe full of clapping. (Oh by the way when I brought the confirmed seat I was placed in the front row at the window – a huge bonus of me!) We land I am the first person flying off the plane, first to grab bag and first person through to the SuperClubs lounge. **It wasn’t until I had my first margarita that I realized that I could have brought limes with me because NO one checked my carry-on or checked luggage.**

I traveled with the Fantasy Island group (Goldndayz travel) to the hotel as many of them had already planned to have a “party bus” to the hotel. After 3 shots of puncheon “overproof rum” in the lounge, we board the bus and unfortunately the bags were placed on a bus that was mostly taken with seats. The “party” left for a more roomier bus. ME stayed on the full bus… traveling alone with no one to be a second set of eyes for me and I wanted to make sure my luggage did not get lost or misplaced. We made absolutely no stop other than to Breezes to let 3 couples off. But then passengers on the bus noticed that their luggage was in the lobby of Breezes instead of on the bus with us to go to Hedo3. I jumped off the bus and snatched my 50lbs bag and heaved it back onto the back of the bus.

We pull up to Hedo3 and I think there is no way that my room is ready for me especially with everyone there at the same time. I was too skeptical to leave my bag at the front so I roll it with me to get online. I was highly tempted to go to bar and wait for the crowd to leave as I heard on the board but I did not know the layout of the resort. As I am on line my ass gets grabbed by three women. It was the group leader of the Couple Couples group trying to determine if I booked with her and she was disappointed that I did not but I was instantly recruited to socialize. Then there was Des and Bambi (Bam-Bi ) group leader and travel arrangers for Goldndayz and Fantasy Island. We talked briefly about what happened with my flight yesterday and I was told to go check in and return to the desk.

Amazingly my room was ready, Rm 322. I had brief lapse in attempting to drag my bags to my room when assistance came. All of my trips, I have traveled alone and all business, so a big relief breath came when I was directed to my room. I open the door to the cool breeze of the air conditioner. And the music of the quad pool I had no idea that the music was just set there for our stay. I drop my luggage at the door and go up to the window to see… PEOPLE naked well some of them anyway. Volleyball and water pistols, laughs and drinks and my oh my did I mention NAKED People!

I honestly felt the newbie pressure so rather than leave the luggage and go jump into the pool… I took the time to unpack and work the safe (which immediately did not work) so I took one more peek out the window and killed a huge ass red spider in the shower stall and went to the front lobby to ask Des and Bambi what to do. Both said tell the front desk so I did and then had to wait until they showed up (more missed time).

Finally safe “fixed” (I got robbed on early morning of Day 4 story to come) I put on a bathing suit… I know I should have just stripped right then and there but seeing how I already got grabbed with my clothes on by women mind you I thought lets be safe today..

With a view of the quad pool I could see it all and boy oh boy hear it all. The group had a DJ come out while we were there and it was a huge difference once the DJ left on the last day, the resort seemed like a ghost town. With my bubba in stow I meet a group of people in a matter of seconds and walk up to the water bar for a margarita. (the whole trip the only tequila I see is Don Alejandro gold and silver) After bumping into coworkers the day mellows by and then dinner at Pastafi with great soon to be friends.

I did not like Pastafari much. My dish (fish) was bland but the appetizers and soups were perfect. Now thoroughly inebriated (I was done really after my first bubba keg fill up) time to get ready for Toga Night. Our group had silver and black theme togas, so I worked on mine the whole month before flying out. Dressed up with the tie up shoes that needed to be re tied 4 times before I got the hang of cutting off circulation, I walk them 6 inches from the second floor over the disco and up those damn steps of winding hell.

Whew… I made it only to find out that, I have on too damn much but hey it don’t matter the temperature climbs and I see why people do the nude side at midnight. Again I wasn’t brave enough to go down the slide or drunk enough and when I saw the camera flashing at the bottom of the slide I decided to wait. The Jamaican local men are very forward and I was told a day by day action of what I would be doing for the remainder of my vacation time there by one. I told him clearly I wasn’t dancing and who are you to tell me what I am doing on my vacation?!! HE saw me as feisty and different and after about 30 mins or so or what felt like it he finally moved on.

My roommate and I get hungry and leave the disco for the food madness at the main dining hall. She had met two great guys from the CC group and we eat (mmm curry chicken), talk and laugh the early dawn away. finally about 3am we tried to make an attempt back to our room and only 2 of us make it there. About 30 mins later we call it an night and the other two never show up.
    Woke up around 5am to start Day 3 after the roommate decides to show herself again lol.
    Last edited by CocksRocks; 07-22-2009 at 07:21 PM. Reason: drunken memory loss
    07/15-07/20

great report

Thanks for the update to your trip....come on day 3......

Ivy and Rick

Ivy and Rick
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

This sounds interesting.
    1st Timers Nov 28-Dec 5 09'

Great report so far..........what about the rest of the trip.........what happened after day 2? Inquiring minds want to know.

Blog Entries

Day 3- Fri. Red and Black Masq Party

Sorry for the trip report delay. Its taken all this time to bounce back....

Its 5am with roommate and guest in tow we all get to know each other better before breakfast gets started . Another delicious omlette down and I go back into the room to grab ipod and hit the pool. The ipod is in the safe and wouldnt u know the damn safe stopped working AGAIN... another walk to the front desk to request for MORE service and again I lose time in the day because you have to be in the room as the safe is being worked on.

So the smartest thing to do is ....Nap! Around 1pm he arrives around 1:30pm gone again and the music on the Quad is blasting. I head out to float, flirt and mingle... and my best friend Bubba (keg that is) And Don Alexandro and Ginger Ale became my new found discovery... My strategically tied and draping scarfs are falling off of me and silly me I still try to fix and adjust them....

So me and friends go to lunch at Scotch and as we order... and chat my boob comes out for a view... I politely tell myself lol not only am I still not ready but we are around food so back you go But of course it was noticed, smiles, jokes and red stripe all around. After eating we went to our group's meet and greet at the Piano Bar. I grab some suchi, cheese and crackers and have a seat up front. And within the 1st ten minutes I'm asked: Are you Bi? With food in my mouth and alcohol in my system, I just grin and give a thumbs up! Where you're from, who ya with...etcs are over and my tush is now listed on the Most Wanted list. Snap, Flash, Snap I be damned if I was trying to be on a secret vacation cause my ass is photographed!

I take a walk around to the nude side to see what I am missing out on and amazingly its people trying to relax away from the music of the Quad... the nude beach was empty but beautiful. I was definetly taken aback by how small it was but that drew me to it more... Quiet & Serene! I drift back to the Quad and drift even further seeing how the smoky haze seemed to follow all my favorite places. Dinner finally comes and my room mate and I grab dinner together. The spread of food was great to me and especially cause every night had some fresh fish dish...Mmmmmmm (again I wish I had some limes and salt) The most dissapointing thing for me was dessert for every night. The cakes lacked the sweetness and moisture that I'm used to. But we cant stuff ourselves at hedo cause then we cant get into our outfits.... yes i know its a nude resort but i spent too much time planning for the themes to just be naked. I go back to the room and my roommate and I change for the RED and BLACK Masq Party!

After getting a bit lost in the dark we find the bar over Scotch to see that there is barely anyone there most are observing the fashinonable late rules. After the screams, giggles, WoWs, Wooooooo, and DAMNs we notice that we are a limited group but didnt need the crowd to get the party going. At the end we have the Best In Red and Black contest for 2 free nights on the return trip. A sexy couple and I win and we split the prize! So a free night at hedo... well I do declare I am hooked.

Walked over to the Disco after our party ended and nothing much was going on there... so I floated and drifted this evening back and forth out of friends rooms and to the nude bar. I lost my room mate before we even left the red and black... I wish I would have kept an eye out for her. About 2:30am I crash out in the room.
    07/15-07/20

Blog Entries

Day 4- Sat All that GLITTERS

So early morning about 5:30 am my roommate comes back to the room.... we have had the whole vacation like that... I sleep in the room and she's my alarm clock. I drowsily pop up (noise from the humidity and the door makes a huge "pop" noise) and I smile at her seeing how she is partying longer than I. She walks in and then I notice.... she's not alone... She's with STAFF!! now I already know the rules is is a capital: NO!

So I look at her to assess the situation. ( I never address the man still dressed in uniform) all my questions go to her. How are you feeling? What did you do tonight? etc trying to get a reading/sobriety test. I'm changing my clothes as she sits on the bed and talks and he steps to the wall of the room leaning against it. She not only answered every question but told me they were hanging out, polite and funny... blah blah... Now I am dressed in about 15 mins....

I ask her if it okay for me to leave the room? Her reply: Yes.
    Are you sure? Her reply: Chuckles, gurl yes
    Nah I'm leaving right now.. are you comfortable with him being here.. is it okay for me to leave the room? Her Reply: Gurl yes! Go have a good time!

I leave the room. Slamming the door behind me, giving him the eye. Go to the nude pool make some great friends as the the night turns to dawn and the nude bar closes/restocks... The crabs scale the cliff and will get you if you don't pay attention. I go back to the room around 8ish (about cleaning service start time) before heading to breakfast and I'm shocked!

1. the door is open
    2. she is sleep in bed
    3. the bathroom door is closed

I check the room to make sure that he is not there or anyone else for that matter!
    I wake her up screaming: What did you do last night? Her Reply: Huh?
    What did you do last night? What do you remember? Her Reply: I don't even know I got to the room...
    HUGE RED FLAG

What you mean you don't remember? What about your guest: staff? Her reply: Oh no...
    You don't remember?!? Her reply: He was the bartender at the red/black, the disco for Jamaican theme, and bar tender at the nude bar...
    He walked you back to your room. Do you remember when I left? When did he leave? Her reply: Ummm.. I have no idea
    You have no idea?!! The door is open, you are sleep in bed, evidence present... then the cleaning service ladies come in.

We change towels and they leave for us to continue the conversation.. I walk over to the safe and the damn safe is open!!! I immediately start pulling items out 2 passports, 2 laptops, 2 ipods, 2 wallets, & 2 cell phones.. Almost breathed a sigh of relief but I opened my wallet and $100 is gone... I had plenty small denominations 50US in fives and 100US in singles. (for markets and trinkets while on excursion)
    I scream: Check your wallet cause I've just been robbed! Now one dollar bills look like a lot of money but something told me to count anyway
    She counts and screams as well.....

(I HAVE PLEDGE NEVER A ROOM MATE AGAIN)

I tell my group leader and we walk to get the manager. 10 mins later we get interrogated by the head of security
    I'm pissed and fuming... grown adults I am suppose to be surrounded by.. my room mate is 10 years older than I and of all trips

--MY FIRST VACATION ALONE--
    Lose a whole day because of JetBlue
    Being Robbed

I must have done a lot before getting here for the karma to want to go on vacation with me. The manager and head of security tell us they will do a reading on the door swipe mechanism and the computer readout of the safe ( that I have reported broken repeatedly) and say they will get back to us. She offers to pay for my excursions and apologizes but the trip was zapped from me today. I rather stay on the resort than go anywhere with little to no cash on hand. Headed to breakfast to only have to repeat my story about 6 times so that people I now consider friends and family are warned.

Time to hit the vacation state of mind again.. so I walk around: NAKED yes me finally naked very scary but after day one I could see the lines, hugs, grabs, gestures. Being naked was blissful, nothing to adjust and only my utility bag and Bubba to carry around. And wouldn't you know...its time to do body shots LMAO but even after having a willing man to take the shot off me... we never get any rum cream :sigh:

Mmmm jerk at Scotch and the salad with the special lemonade... then I'm off to the nude bar.. I get an invitation to try some of John's nachos.... mmmmm Chicken Nachos should be offered for all peace meetings.. that and the local plant for those that smoke! I check out the grotto and try to imagine the positions it would take to stay afloat. I fill Bubba up with T & G and grab a glass of ice cold rum cream and head to the nude beach. After finding a spot and getting settled I grab a float and hit the water.

Nothing could replace laying there in the sun with waves and beauty around you. I don't care that the beach is smaller than one city block. Its quiet ... I lay there and let it all leave me... the craziness of me bringing my laptop.. wondering about people at the job... the job itself... hell the money that was taken earlier as well. Life is too short and for me to have not experienced this very moment would have been more WRONG than everything else listed prior. I dose here and there and float to shore for a drink. As I do I notice a couple arriving and floating out to sea. They call me over and ask how are things.. how long I've been on the resort...etc.. I find out its their first time and they have never had a cream shot. I swim back for the glass and give a live demo for the husband on his wife to show him. She thanked me and her husband did even more and gave me their room number... lol

I head to the main bar to see what is going on for tonight and I can see the partying has gotten to some people. Friends start trickling in and next thing you know its Tequila shots going around! The poor bar had to give us glasses instead of shot glasses because it was so many of us. Don't you love it when people say I'll have whatever you are drinking only to find out that they have no idea what they have gotten them selves into! Smashing good time of laughs, literally glasses and a full blur into night. Dinner was a mix of Pastafari and the main hall and entertainment was a great success. Even though I didnt join anything with the EC you could see them hard at work.

I became a "Copper Penny" and tried to go to the Disco but again 12:00 is too early for folk and I meet sex celebrities while waiting for the party to start. They are always part of the group and bring laughs and experience. I see a friend I said I would meet up with leaving the disco wondering where I am so I trot across the resort to catch up to him and the "trot by" comments were hilarious as hell. U could be my lucky penny... I wouldnt drop you on the ground.... Can I put you in my pocket?! LMAO

The rest of the night was full of laughs and plenty of exercise. Whoever says you shouldnt exercise before going to bed was soooo wrong!
    07/15-07/20

Blog Entries

Cool Day 5- Sat. 7/12 Pimp and Ho Night

Waking up to and heading back to the room to take a shower, check on things and go to breakfast... I notice that I have not hit full vacation zen. People are still asking me,"If I am okay?" because of the crease over my eyes. When my wrinkles come in, they will be full blown there! Time for personal intervention and executive decisions....

Simple, Naked, Drinks, Waterslide... it finally comes to me in the shower:
    I need to get on that damn slide....

After another great omelette for breakfast... I hang out around the slide to see when its going to come on. I have seen that thing in action too many times and I need to go down at least 5 times to erase some memories.

Sigh its not on so I go back to the room to get my Zebra string bathing suit for the Patron Safari Pool Party that was thrown at the Quad Pool by Fantasy Island. Little did I know that Chocolate Couples group was dressed in army gear to hunt us down... so planned but it was a blast, cause the hunt was on! After all the laughs I head to the main bar becuase the quad pool bar is swarmed and notice the SLIDE!!! Its ON!!!

A few friends from the Island group are around and I say I am going in... nah you not going in... Yes I am, naked too I declare! Strip and up those stairs so fast and I already know --- I have to go down head first! But I go down the correct way to convince some scardy ladies that its cool and fun. I managed to get 2 men to join as well and we have a blast shooting down. Once it was clear, I went down head first and all I could think was.

No better way to go down... arms stretched out in front, hugging the tube, no water splashing in face for the premature holding of breath... damn my

Couple of times down like that until I get the warning, so I stay at the bottom and "catch" ladies and keep the path clear for others on the way down. Headed over to the nude pool and made some friends with CC people and oh man NACHOS!!! BLissful Chicken NACHOS!! Then I remembered the board and how they were praised and damn near worshipped. And also remembered that John was recently married! I congrats him 5x over and if I could tip anyone there him and Sharlene would be .

Floating at the nude beach some more and Scotch for Lunch... jerk chicken and salad.. no bread but it no matter.. no problem mon with red stripe!

Its blurry now between lunch, what I did for the afternoon and what I had for dinner, which means Im finally in zen mode! But getting dressed for Pimp and Ho was hilarious.. I wish I understood how to upload pics to this report to show you. But again I get to the disco and not only can they not make my drink, barely anyone is there. I hang out near the main dining area and float upstairs every now and then and finally some people start to enter but by now sleepiness is setting in. Not sure what time I called it a night but the sleep felt good in my crazy room of 322.

If anyone can explain how to insert an image here, please let me know so I can put one up. And my zebra string can be found on my profile
    07/15-07/20