Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Making it happen

Making it happen

Is it possible to have sex on the prude side in the hot tub, pool, or beach? Is there a specific time we can do this? My wife and I would like to experiment. Also, does she have to worry about her body if she is not flat around the tummy area? I love her the way she is but she is not sure if she would let loose because of what someone thinks of her body. Let me know guys, I am a newbie and will be there in August

I would say you probably could do so on the prude side late at night.. other wise, I don't know since I am never on the prude side (most people are not). Most of the action is on the nude side (IMO) and sometimes the quad.

As for your wife's body... NO PROBLEM, MON. One of the best things about Hedo is that not much matters (age, race, body size, scars, cellulite, looks in general, etc). I know most people do not believe this until they have actually been there.

My suggestion (many other hedonites will say something similar) is to go to the nude side (or the quad.. which is clothing optional.. anything goes) ON YOUR FIRST DAY after a few drinks if you please and drop the clothes and dive in. Go to the bar and order a stiff one (DRINK!) and start talking.. hedonites are some of the nicest people in the world.

My group will be there the first week of Aug (my dates are 7/30-8/9), so if you are going to be there at that same time.. come find the AWOL people.. we are a blast, if i do say so myself.

The only 'rules' at hedo are: come with an open mind, HAVE FUN, and respect others! If you do those things, you will have the time of your life!!!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9

Like G stated, we are all different sizes, and we all have things (areas) we are not thrilled with, but in Hedo it is all good. Try having sex anywhere, worse thing to happen is sex police stop ya. Enjoy your first time to H3, it will be great.

Kitty and (hard working sexy ) Nick
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by HOTINHOTLANTA View Post
    I would say you probably could do so on the prude side late at night.. other wise, I don't know since I am never on the prude side (most people are not). Most of the action is on the nude side (IMO) and sometimes the quad.

As for your wife's body... NO PROBLEM, MON. One of the best things about Hedo is that not much matters (age, race, body size, scars, cellulite, looks in general, etc). I know most people do not believe this until they have actually been there.

My suggestion (many other hedonites will say something similar) is to go to the nude side (or the quad.. which is clothing optional.. anything goes) ON YOUR FIRST DAY after a few drinks if you please and drop the clothes and dive in. Go to the bar and order a stiff one (DRINK!) and start talking.. hedonites are some of the nicest people in the world.

My group will be there the first week of Aug (my dates are 7/30-8/9), so if you are going to be there at that same time.. come find the AWOL people.. we are a blast, if i do say so myself.

The only 'rules' at hedo are: come with an open mind, HAVE FUN, and respect others! If you do those things, you will have the time of your life!!!

Cheers,
    G
    AWOL in Hedo
    7/30-8/9

Thank you so much for answering. My wife an I read it together and she is now considering taking all her clothes off. WOW. I am so excited. I will go with the flow and hopefully will feel comfortable at home. I cant wait to see her take her clothes off. What do you think, should I book the nude side or quad side? On the nude side, must you be totally naked at all times?

On the nude side, you don't have to be naked all the time. If you are going to and from your room, you don't have to be nude. It would certainly make dressing for dinner interesting (put on slutwear, take it off, put it back on at dinner). The nude garden rooms have a good location. I'd suggest that to start. Some people love the Quad rooms and some hate them.

A far as comfort, go into Target or Walmart and picture everyone over 18 naked. That is Hedo. Your wife has nothing to worry about. She will look and feel amazing. Don't take that the wrong way.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by samjordan44 View Post
    ..Also, does she have to worry about her body if she is not flat around the tummy area?
    No worries, no problem mon...its hedo

I love her the way she is but she is not sure if she would let loose because of what someone thinks of her body. Let me know guys, I am a newbie and will be there in August

Your opinion is all that matters and she should let so loose that you have stories into your golden years mon...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Just got back sunday from hedo 3 and must say we had the time of our lives. this was our first trip and my wife and i had some of the same concerns about our bodys(although she is really hot and had nothing to be ashamed of!) We went to nude side first day and never looked back. The only regret we had was that we hadn't done a nude, or clothing obtional resort sooner. We played naked volleyball which really helped break the nervouseness about being naked around others. Like everyone else has stated it really doesn't matter what your body type is. Don't regret not giving it a go.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by mowerbob View Post
    Just got back sunday from hedo 3 and must say we had the time of our lives....We went to nude side first day and never looked back.....Like everyone else has stated it really doesn't matter what your body type is. Don't regret not giving it a go.
    A first timers perspective, good advice, it sounds like you all had a good time.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Many of us don't have the "flat" "skinny" "perfect" bodies. Many people that go do. But for the most part, when your there, nobody cares. Everybody gets along, everybody is there to have a good time.
    Go, get naked, relax, have a Dirty Banana and enjoy.
    Paul + kitten....
    Co-Hosts of kitten + angel's 15th Annual Spring Fling April 9th - 16th, 2022 (We will be onsite 4/7/22 - 4/18/22) http://www.kittennangel.com/

clothing lines...

I know i look a hell of a lot better unclothed than i do stuffed into a bathingsuit which squishes things in places it shouldn't be!

I always hate getting into lingerie garb b/c those damn thongs cut through my hips like rope.

Not that I totally dis fitness buffs, but our group had a few - we always told them we'd hold a place for them at the nude pool bar when they got done. usually a volleyball game would break out by 930.

between all the volleyball and drinking water and walking, I actually LOST weight while I was there....of course I've appropriately replaced that by now.

As Hedo Yoda says....don't think, just do...be do be do!

Also, does she have to worry about her body if she is not flat around the tummy area? I love her the way she is but she is not sure if she would let loose because of what someone thinks of her body. Let me know guys, I am a newbie and will be there in August
    Like everyone else said, no one will care, point or laugh ....... we all have things we would like to change. I can relate to your wife, cause I'm not 100% comfortable in that area (or should I say I wasn't) Hedo changed that for me. Trust us, even though it's hard for you to believe now, once you get there you'll realize we were all right and she'll have no worries.

I would recommend the Quad, it's clothing optional and the pool is just outside your door, it's a good way to get used to being naked. Also remind your wife that once she's in the pool, you won't see any tummy troubles that she thinks she may have anyway. Once she's in the pool she'll quickly forget what she was so worried about and build up her confidence.

After 5 trips to Hedo, I don't worry about my tummy anymore and have actually come to love my body. That in itself is amazing. You'll see!

Have a great trip!

On our first trip Miss Nancy did not think she could cope with being naked around "strangers". She had NEVER done that before. We met lots of folks online before we arrived, and so after several hours she realized she was missing all the fun with our new friends. She finally made the plunge and joined the group naked. She liked it so much I thought I would never get her dressed to get back on the bus and go home. We had so much fun on that trip we went back to Hedo III just one month later for another week. September will be trip number 17 plus one trip each to Desire and Hedo II.

Go for it!

Samjjordan44, My wife was concerned about going totally naked. She had been topless several times at other resorts before going to Hedo the first time. We started by going to the nude beach, just to get used to being nake without the crowd. After an hour we headed to the pool, once she saw the variety of bodies she was just fine parading her 38 DD tits around. She does have a small tummy tuck scar but that didn't bother her. A couple of nice comments about her tits made her feel great also. By 4:00 the first day I was sitting on the side of the pool getting a great BJ. Sex on the prude side may be frowned upon but any kind of sex later in the afternoon or at night is somewhat common on the nude side. So get naked right away and do your wife every way you can. I recommend a nice long BJ at the swim-up bar.

Word??

We are new and want to say hi. Is it true that you can make out almost anywhere mostly at night? Also I am coming in September and want to know if my wife should purchase slut wear. Do you have to have slutwear to go to the parties?

Quote Originally Posted by kinkycouple59 View Post
    We are new and want to say hi. Is it true that you can make out almost anywhere mostly at night? Also I am coming in September and want to know if my wife should purchase slut wear. Do you have to have slutwear to go to the parties?
    The later it gets, the less anyone cares.

You don't "have to" have slutwear, but she's gonna want it, it's part of the fun. Unless you are talking about a specific group's private party where they might require costumes that reflect their own "tribal" customs, you don't "need" it to go to the disco, but you are gonna want it....
    Last edited by Xceptional; 07-09-2009 at 10:17 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast