Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE HELP! Need advice from Hedo III visitors!

Question PLEASE HELP! Need advice from Hedo III visitors!

Hello! My boyfriend and I are VERY excited about our upcoming trip to Hedo III July 25-30 and I have a very important question. I swear im not makin this next part up for sympathy...I have a medical condition called menieres disease that causes uncontrollable dizziness/nausea and the only thing that lets me have a normal day during flare ups is a certain herbal supplement. Plus its fun and we like it. LOL.

So, what i need to know is...Do they have herbal supplements available for purchase AT THE RESORT? Cant really take it on the plane, so im trying to prepare in advance. Ive heard peddlers approach you sometimes at the airport but that sounds risky. Ive also heard that you can ask your bus driver for a stop, (also sounds risky) but im hoping ill get lucky and someone will just approach US at Hedo! What are my chances of finding a "peddler" on the resort property when we arrive? (on a saturday) I wanna get it out of the way the first day...so any advice on where to look is much appreciated. Once we arrive at Hedo III we are hoping we dont have to leave for anything. My man has heard its safest to stay on resort property...

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated because as i said, i must prepare in advance or I risk a ruined trip. And i AM READY to party dang it!

Wait until you get to the resort, then ask, safest place to get it and pretty fast response.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

ask the person that brings your bags to your room. he will ask you if there is anything else that he can do for you. he will tell you how much and you will be all set.

Is it just me or have I read this same post like... 3 or 4 times in differant areas?

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Sparky is right.. Ask the guy who walks you to your room when you check in. Safe and convenient. Let him know what you want and how much you want to spend. We had our week supply of "herbal supplement" in about 20 minutes. Delivered.....

Oh and we told him we wanted GOOD stuff and we were not disappointed....

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by melchez View Post
    Hello! My boyfriend and I are VERY excited about our upcoming trip to Hedo III July 25-30 and I have a very important question. I swear im not makin this next part up for sympathy...I have a medical condition called menieres disease that causes uncontrollable dizziness/nausea and the only thing that lets me have a normal day during flare ups is a certain herbal supplement. Plus its fun and we like it. LOL.

So, what i need to know is...Do they have herbal supplements available for purchase AT THE RESORT? Cant really take it on the plane, so im trying to prepare in advance. Ive heard peddlers approach you sometimes at the airport but that sounds risky. Ive also heard that you can ask your bus driver for a stop, (also sounds risky) but im hoping ill get lucky and someone will just approach US at Hedo! What are my chances of finding a "peddler" on the resort property when we arrive? (on a saturday) I wanna get it out of the way the first day...so any advice on where to look is much appreciated. Once we arrive at Hedo III we are hoping we dont have to leave for anything. My man has heard its safest to stay on resort property...

Any advice on this is greatly appreciated because as i said, i must prepare in advance or I risk a ruined trip. And i AM READY to party dang it!
    ccc
    Last edited by spoonbread; 12-18-2009 at 02:53 PM.
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

Spoonbread please remove the name in your post. These workers can be fired, and i'm sure you would like to see him there waiting for you next trip. Management does read these forums from time to time.
    You will be approached many times every day while in Jamaica for herbal supplement.
    Hedo2 Nov. 2007
    Hedo 2 Nov. 2008
    WWV OCT 31 -NOV 7 2009
    Hedo 2 Oct 30-Nov. 6 2010

PLEASE TELL YOUR BOOBS TO QUIT STARING AT MY EYES!!!!

Please, Please -- remove the names and specifics from your postings on this topic. management reads these forums regularly and we don't want anyone to suffer because of anything written here.

supplements

Hey

My brother has the same disease and he has tried all sorts of stuff and does the occasion herbal remedy work for you I know he has struggled with this the last couple of years and has his good and bad days. I dont know if he would try this but if it works for you I will suggest it to him. Send me pm about your details.

thanks t n j

There is lots of time for rest when your laying face up!
    So enjoy the ride while you can!!!

Dec 14-21/2009 H3 Hedo Virgins
    March 5-12/2010 H3
    March 3-10/2011 H2
    March 1-7/2012 H2
    Feb 14-19/2013 H2
    Jan 23-29/2015 H2

Next trip AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

The first time we sat down for breakfast we were asked by the waiter if we wanted anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Justeasy View Post
    Spoonbread please remove the name in your post. These workers can be fired, and i'm sure you would like to see him there waiting for you next trip. Management does read these forums from time to time.
    You will be approached many times every day while in Jamaica for herbal supplement.
    who knew. thanks
    "If you have to think about it just do it" :

K & S

other options

We did not partake of the herbal suppliments due to work obligations. (Many, many random tests.......) We did find the various people offering these suppliment were harded to avoid than find. Hope that helps you out.

We did stump them when asking for other such medicinal requests, such as a supply of little blue pills or yellow ones for that 'longer than 4 hours, call a doctor' type buzz.

Anybody have any luck getting that prescription filled at H2 or H3?

Tom & Di
    Last edited by lustybears; 12-19-2009 at 02:49 PM.
    I'm not against half naked girls - not as often as I'd like to be.
    Benny Hill

Kitten & Angels H3 2009
    Kitten & Angels H3 2010
    RIP H3
    Kitten & Angels H2 2011
    Kitten & Angels H2 2013

Quote Originally Posted by lustybears View Post
    We did not partake of the herbal suppliments due to work obligations. (Many, many random tests.......) We did find the various people offering these suppliment were harded to avoid than find. Hope that helps you out.

We did stump them when asking for other such medicinal requests, such as a supply of little blue pills or yellow ones for that 'longer than 4 hours, call a doctor' type buzz.

Anybody have any luck getting that prescription filled at H2 or H3?

Tom & Di
    LOL just go to your M.D. and ask for a prescription before you leave on your trip?
    Kama Sutra Week - Jan 26th - Feb 2nd, 2013
    www.hedokamasutra.com

Blog Entries

Organics

Visit " hidden organics " thread
    just want these cloths off!!
    Jason&April

8/3-8/9 now its gone and DIF has set in
    2010 tbd

"The Stop"

I would definitely advise getting it at Hedo... the "stop" the bus driver makes is not advisable.

The first time we went, the bus driver made the "stop" and I did take advantage of it. After the fact, I realized how dangerous it was. It is a normal stop (a bar that serves you your first Red Stripe on the island) midway between the airport and resort. A rather intimidating (6'2", muscular 260lb) Jamaican asks you if you are "alright, mon" as you step off the bus. When you ask him what he has, he takes you around the corner to an alley that could have come out of one of the scenes from the Bourne Ultimatum (when the assassin is turned on Bourne and Nicky).

Anyway, I was wearing a sleeveless shirt and some shorts (looking like a college student on break). Had the guy on the bus who was wearing a suit and going to the golf resort on the way to Hedo "gone to the back," I have my doubts as to whether or not he would have gotten back on the bus. There are a number of little doors back there where anyone could jump out on you as you are being led unsuspectingly to the back.

The point is this: the bus driver tells you to "be back on the bus on time" for a reason... he WILL leave you (and anyone else who decides to wait for you to come back). Although Jamaicans are not violent people in anyway, not all of them are the stereotypical, worry-free islanders you see on tv. Lastly, there are no police stations on the lonely stretch of road between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios. If you get in a jam, you've got to get yourself out! I'm sure that's not how you want to start off your vacation.

There are more than enough resourceful individuals on the resort. Don't put your vacation and your life in jeopardy for the first sign of "supplements!"
    Hedo III, 3rd time around... July 4-9, 2010.

2nd... July 4-11, 2008
    1st... July 5-8, 2007

Make not ... then have a and make again!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast