Thread: Prude Rooms near the nude side in HEDO II

Prude Rooms near the nude side in HEDO II

Hello you all. I went my first time to hedo II on december 20 2008. Because it was my first time and because my wife wans't to sure about the resort I decided to book on the prude side.

My room was exactly behind the water sports, when I saw thet Hedo map in my room this seems to be the nude side. Of course I was really happy about it. So I was wondering:
    • Was I on the nude side by some kind of fabulous mistake??
    • Or is this room considered a prude room??
    -

If this room was a Prude room it was so close to the nude side that I could leave my room naked.
    I am going back in august 1 to 9, already book on prude side and was thinking of asking for a room behind water sports. I really like being on the nude side, so I was hoping to ask for a room behind water sports. Should this be a safe choice or should I upgrade for nude?

What I want is being able to leave my room naked and not worring about getting dress or towel to go to the beach.

What do you advice? I think august is pretty low so maybe I can ask for an especific room.

That was on the nude side. You lucked out! If you dont mind the extra cash, go for nude, we always do. You can save a few bucks by going GVN, request "H Block", that's the band of rooms that extends from the OVN side back towards the GVN rooms on the hill
    Alex & Laura: H2 Dec 4-13 2009
    There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning - Jimmy Buffet

I have been told that I can walk nude from the prude room to the nude beach and there shouldn't be problem.

Smile Bottom Line - $

I have always booked prude garden view whenever possible and several times I ended up with either ocean view or nude side. For me the bottom line is the cost (saves quite a bit of money for only a little more walking).

I prefer the center/dining area on either side, mainly because of the shoes I wear and that sometimes I want to bring my camera out for some pics and not carry it around all night. Morning time I enjoy stopping at the prude beach bar, to fill up my sipper cup with diet pepsi, where there isn't as much of a line (if any).

I don't think there would be any issues of walking nekkid from one to the other side - I have worn everything from a bikini to a shear sarong.
    Learn something new and play everyday!

Lovin' Life at H2!
    Join Us February 23-March 2, 2019!

Lovin' Life Info
    (Castaways Travel Agency Group)

Yes, that was the nude side. And yes, you can walk from the prude side to the nude side nude if you want. I've done it for years. Sometimes I take a sarong to cover up in case there are new housekeepers on the prude side who might not be used to the naked people yet.

We love that section of rooms. Very well located!

If money isn't an issue then book a nude side room. You won't regret it.
    Liz & Chris

We have been in that section twice 2205 and 2107 both times were booked as Oceanview Prude. Nude beach actually starts just a little ways down from those two buildings, love that location hope to be there again soon!