Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hair down there

Question Hair down there

This might be a silly question, but i'll ask anyway. For years I have had the pleasure of lacking a bush, and I wanted my fiance to do the same. However being the manly man he is, he wanted to know what the norm is at the resort before he set aside his pride and finally gave into my request. He just did not want to be the only guy out there completly exposed floating in the breeze.

If I offended anyone by asking this I am sorry. I am new at this and I have a lot of questions!!

Thanks!

I was wondering the same thing . I know that everyone says it's your own preference but I'd like to know what's prevalent. I've been bush-less for about 6 months, not completely shaved but a very tiny, neat and short cut area . I'm assuming that's the norm for the women but what about the guys? I'm trying to talk my guy into shaving, he says he can go bushy then shave at H3 if the need arises. Any thoughts or ideas here guys and gals ?

Most women are at least cleanly trimmed. There are very, very few full bushes on women. We did see a full bush on a younger girl and several of us were wondering what she was thinking. It's just not very attractive unless you are from some exotic place and have the uniqueness to pull it off. I would say that the small landing strip is most common. As far as guys go, I'd say that most of them trim. There are several men who are completely bare, but I think the majority are just closely trimmed. I have a feeling that many of them trim just for the Hedo trip, because lets face it guys just don't worry as much about that stuff. Basically, however whatever makes you feel comfortable enough to sit around nude in public for a week will be accepted by others. It's the attitude that pulls it off.
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

My husband has always shaved down there since I have known him... usually completely bare! As a matter of fact he's the one who got me to shave instead of just trimming! Anyhow, I love him that way and don't think I would ever want to see hair down there again, so I am all for the man that shaves his nether regions!

April

I would not plan on trimming or shaving at the resort. You'll have a very noticeable tanline and it'll look funny and may even result in some uncomfortable burns.

When we went to H2 2 years ago I'd say maybe 20% of guys did something down there. This trip it seemed to be more like 80% atleast. Personally I've recently taken to trimming it real short (like a 1 on my beard clipper). I feel it'd look silly shaved (plus it'd be so hard, not exactly smooth skin down there) since I am hairy elsewhere, but a really close trim looks good I think.

As a side benefit it makes it look bigger

The first time I did it it itched like mad, but since then it hasn't really.
    Chris
    Site Administrator
    AdultTravelForum - |The Naked Truth about Hedonism II|Slut Wear|Site Themed Clothing

Fully shaved, the sex is just too good this way. Lots of us like that anymore.

I was completly bald this time i normally have the racing stripe but the other half says he likes to eat hairless coochies so I think I will be bald for a while... hmmmm go figure.. i like guys who are trimmed theres somthing about getting a pube up your nose that can ruin a good time tee hee hee :-D
    Shell and Dougiestyle.
    need more now! Next trip I'm going to have sex Im going to have it often and more of it.. really I am. Man do I have

Barb is a waxer and usually keeps a landing strip but this time she went completely bald too. I don't have a huge preference as long as the right areas are clean! I trimmed for the first time before heading down. We were going to touch it up before leaving but forgot.
    I agree with Chris - it makes it look bigger and I need all the help I can get!
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by happycooter
    theres somthing about getting a pube up your nose that can ruin a good time tee hee hee :-D
    roflmao! You made me spit diet coke! So true though, I shave bare as does my hubby. Can't remember ever having hair now....

It's going to be a landing strip for me. At least I know now that I don't have to grow a bush in 7 weeks lol.

I trim without guard evey 2-3 weeks my wife is bare.

wife and i are also completely bare since we started going to hedo.

I don't shave that, or trim it. It's my little black jungle. My husband loves it. So when I get there please look away.

That's ok, Ayla. I don't shave (occasionally trim up a little), and I prefer women to look like women, so I don't mind seeing hair on women down there either.

When we go to Hedo or even to the pool or something, Monieb shaves (not bald, but sometimes more than I'd prefer). I keep telling her that she doesn't need to do all that, but I think she feels pressured by seeing all of the clean shaven punannies and doesnt want to stand out.

"Are You Feeling Hedo's Mojo Yet?"
    Hedonism II, April 21-28, 2012
    mo@hedomojo.com

The wife is completly shaved, how hot. I trim very close and shave the parts she likes to suck on. Alot of guys were we have been are closely trimmed. Not many completely shaved.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast