Thread: Rammers and Jammers and GRANDMA OH MY!!

Rammers and Jammers and GRANDMA OH MY!!

Well, Wild Womens Week was all I expected and then some!

We arrived on Saturday in the afternoon, the bus ride was very bumpy but our excitement overcame that. Note to self: GO POTTY BEFORE BUS RIDE.

When we arrived our room was waiting for us, and so was Robert from Wild Women Group. We had the exact room that I requested which was the swim up room next to the jaccuzzi in the Quad. The Quad is great because if you can't find a place in the nude pool, the Quad is always fairly less crowded and you can use your own bathroom and don't need to bring anything with you, like clothing.

We immediately started drinking the wonderful rum punch and quickly made our way over to the nude pool. After filling up our 34 ounce mugs and getting in the warm water, that is all I remember for the rest of that day! Note to self: DRINK WATER BETWEEN RUM PUNCHES ON FIRST DAY. We had to go back to our room and pass out about 5 pm and woke up at 11pm. We totally missed the Grand Gala festivities, and dinner.

Sunday: Had breakfast, (the omelets and rum french toast are the best) laid out at the nude pool, had lunch. Nothing too exciting in the first part of the day. 5:30 pm was the "Meet and Greet" for Wild Women Group at the Piano Bar. It was nice because we met everyone in the "wild" group, but everyone was at different levels of "wild". Had dinner with Chris and Marie at Munasan. Totally loved the food, it is always great. Following dinner at 10:30 was the first suite party with the Wild Women Group. It was two adjoining rooms only lit with a few candles. (a little too dark for my taste) There was an abundance of dildos and vibrators to set the mood. Beth was wonderful and very courteous by offering everyone drinks and introducing all the girls to one another. Things were going so wonderful until some women burst into the room, grabbed a very LARGE vibrator and started "RAMMING AND JAMMING" it into another woman. That's about when our group, a.k.a. Hedo Snobs, with deer in headlights look, decided to leave... So ending the first night of "Wild" events.

Monday: Boy did this day start the fun. We decide to go out on the Hobie Cat. NOTE TO SELF: Ask guide if he knows how to turn the boat around BEFORE you are 3 miles off shore and the rescue boat has to come get you, almost running you over in the process. NEVER AGAIN
    Anyways, after almost having a heart attack, it was time to get to drinking. So we headed over to the nude pool. The Entertainment was not up to par this time, so I needed to take matters into my own hands. We needed to do some body shots! With one girl spread out on pussy fountain, all 4 of us girlies crowded around her lapping up all the Bailey's and cream that ran down her naked body head to toe and in between of course. So once we did a few rounds of that, and very horny by now, we played find your wife. I must say that Chris is pretty damn good at remembering all those tits and who they belong to! Following that was pass the cucumber. I won't go into details on the one!
    For the evening festivites, there was another suite party. The "Hedo Snobs" decided to go up to the suite early, hoping to snag the side room and play our own version of spin the bottle. Things were getting very hot and steamy, when Grandma was brought into the mix. The look on everyone's face was priceless. Katie was praying that the bottle did not land on Grandma, and so was everyone else! So not to be rude, we spun 2 more times and then it was time to be gone! So suddenly we needed to go check on someone that still hadn't made it back from there room. Well it wasn't that easy. Grandma wanted to still party. She put her shoes on quicker than anyone I've ever seen. So here we are, marching to get our lost friend, and Grandma is trying to bake her cookies with us! So Tom kicked her to the curb and sent her on her way. Safe at last! We saved our friend, and ended up in my room playing Katie's game of "Sex on the Brain". A game of memory which is not as easy when intoxicated. However, I matched the 69 cards and got to choose my 69 partner. I am still waiting to play the sex dice game...Something for next trip. I think the cloud is still hanging outside my room! Poor Ron was having trouble with the music. It was totally messing with him!

Tuesday: Mainly we hung in the Quad pool. The Nude side was too crowded. Played a little nude volleyball, started some more Bailey's body shots which led to lemon drops. I instructed all the girls to put sugar where ever they wanted, choose the shooter, and after the shot was taken, lick the sugar wherever it was put. I particularly liked this one, and cannot wait to do it again.
    Tuesday night we had a shower and lotion massage party in the Wild Women suite. Chris had a key and Robert gave me a key and also the free trip to come back. LOL SO all of the girls made their way up to the suite, hopped in the shower opened the windows and lathered up! Katie I truly missed you there! After bathing and giving a beautiful show to all the passers by, we each laid down and rubbed lotion all over. Time to paint the latex...Kay won the most original costume award, and it was well deserved. Ron did a great job. We all had dinner at Pastafari, which turned out to be an interesting group of stories. No comment. Everyone pretty much went their seperate ways after the costume contest. Some earlier than others...

Wednesday: QUAD INVASION! After breakfast and saying goodbye to some leaving, we headed over to the nude pool area. It was too crowded to get into the pool, Chris and Marie suggested we head to the Quad. So we packed up, and moved back near our room. Katie and Art were there, so it was even better. We hung out for quite a while, until the Quad invasion of the nude side to the Quad came about. The Entertainment staff got everything started with music. In come SANTA CLAUS AND MRS BUSH. First, someone give her a clue. It's wrong to be dating your dad and even worse to do it with a hedge between your legs. Imagine oral sex with them, the other half of his face is covered with hair!
    After many laughs it was time to get ready for retro night. Dinner was good in the main dining area. The pasta station was a nice touch. After dinner, we needed to take some pics of each costume, so we took all of our outfits and moved up to the suite. After 2 outfits and a few very cute pics, it was hot tub time. We moved over to the quad jaccuzzi, Grandma was watching out her window for us to get comfortable, then made her move. We flew out of the jaccuzzi so fast we dried off on the way. When she saw we were headed to my room, she stopped in her tracks, and went back to perch in her window. That was the last of Grandma.
    Then a very long game of chess began...I ended the night with an important phone call which was followed with very very oh so good things.

Thursday: Our last day. We were very sad to wake up and know that we were going home. After breakfast, everyone came to our room and we had a little going away party LOL. I was just wishing that I had another night to play a game other than chess...
    The bus ride was again very long and bumpy, and I thought about everyone on the way home. Some memories more than others LOL

Thank you everyone for a great time, and we are already planning the next trip. The Hedo Snobs must reunite! We were thinking January...

Missing Hedo too much already...

juiciberri
    juiciberri
    Ripe as a peach, but juici as a berri

WWW.WILDWOMENVACATIONS.COM

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Perfect title!! Only the Hedo Snobs can truly appreciate your trip report!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

Fantastic report, you didn't leave out a thing! What a week we had! Just got back tonight from OH and will work on the trip report tomorrow. Miss you guys!

nice user name!!
    I like girls, who like girls, who like girls....

All I can say is that I miss all of you!

K
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness pays off now.

I miss everyone too! I really want us all to get back together. Since I won the free trip, we are going to go back for Wild Women Week in January! Please think of joining us....
    juiciberri

Returning yet again???? Let's think January! Maybe even a Hedo party in Vegas? Who's with me??

Talking You're the Inspiration!

Hey, great trip report! Just wanted you to know that we had been thinking about joining the Wild Women group, and your post tipped the scales for us! We're going to Hedo for our first trip Jan 21-28.

Thanks for the inspiration!

April, Aurora, Trevor & Jeff

Last edited by auroraANDapril; 01-08-2006 at 08:23 PM.

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:24 PM. Reason: mistake

What a great time and great story!

I will be back to get some new stories on the 6th! Everyone watch out for my trip report. I am the returning Wildest Woman trip winner!! I have to out-do last years trip!

I'm so glad to see people who read my trip report and decide they want to go during Wild Women's week!! Trust me you will totally enjoy yourself!
    juiciberri

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:23 PM.

Thanks, I will make sure that I read your trip report after your trip too. I'm sure that my next one will out do this one LOL
    juiciberri

xxx
    Last edited by BandL; 06-05-2009 at 03:23 PM.