Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: What to Pack

This will be my first trip to Hedo 2. What is a Vinnie and a Wallie?

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Hips View Post
    This will be my first trip to Hedo 2. What is a Vinnie and a Wallie?
    We have never run into them, but from the posts here, I would say they are not good, in most cases they are males, not always single men, sometimes married guys without their wives, they like to hang out and perv on yer wife/girlfriend when you are not around.

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Don & Dar View Post
    Suntan Lotion

A Large Plastic Bag to put your return home clothes in (If you intend on smoking in the room and want to avoid problems with Customs on the way home).

Anything else is Superfluous. That's my list and I'm stickin' with it!!!!!
    Is this just to be on the safe side? From my own experience, weed doesn't stick to your cloths as well as tobacco smoke does. I would assume that it's the dogs that we are worried about at customs in which case a plastic bag will not keep a dog from getting the scent. I have seen videos of police dogs sniffing out weed wrapped in plastic in a pvc pipe inside a gas tank on a vehicle. That is amazing!!! I would think that unless you are actually carrying, you would be fine, but I also have no experience with customs.

We post our cards for ur graphics design bidness.

changing ur clothes after smoking weed before jumping on the plane is pointless. yes police dogs can smell that you have been smoking (hell, they can prob. smell drinking & fucking for that matter) but they're not there for that. they're @ the airport to look for drugs. so as long as ur not holding ur good.

A must not forget

I have been meaning to add some to the things not to forget, but kept forgeting LOL. A Pen in your carry on. There are all kinds a forms to fill out on the plane, and it becomes a big pain if you don't have a pen. Our first trip I had cleaned out my purse and didn't have one.
    Last edited by Luv4hedo; 05-18-2009 at 01:13 PM.

Trip 4 H2 July 31 - Aug 7, 2011 Can't Wait To Go HOME
    AWOL ROCKS

Thumbs up

Good reminder Luv, we always have at least 2 and pass them around on the aircraft. If you do not have the customs declaration form or the immigration form filled out when you land, you will be holding up the line for people that really wanna go to their resort of choice mon...

Ivy and Rick
    "Once you go, you will know"

Ivy and Rick
    "AWOL 2016, Let's Get Together"
    www.awoltravelgroup.com

Next Trip: Hedo II, 7/23 to 7/30, 2016

"From my own experience, weed doesn't stick to your cloths as well as tobacco smoke does."
    As a non smoker, and someone who deals with people who are on all types of drugs including weed on a regular basis, I can tell you that this is flat out not true. You are probably desensitized to it- but the odor is there. I have never been surprised when a patient admits to me that they had used. As to whether the doggies will get you in trouble- well- they can't arrest you for an odor. Worst case they pull you out, search you and your stuff, and send you on your way.
    Nick (and the darling Kerry)tm
    Nick and Kitty
    Desire Pearl- September 9-17, 2015

H3 July 2004/2005/2006 August 2007/2008/2009/2010
    H2 July 2007 July/August 2011 July/August 2012
    Temptation Cancun July 2013
    NickandKitty on Facebook

I like the aerosol sun block so much better but am assuming I can't bring it on the plane even on my checked luggage. I haven't flown for a loooong time and don't want my luggage not to arrive with me because I packed an aerosol sunblock...

This is what the tsa website says "Aerosol (any except for personal care or toiletries in limited quantities) No for checked in luggage and no for carry ons.

Have you packed the aerosol type sunblock or do you just bring the cream kind?

Thanks
    July 26th - Aug 1st 2009, J&C First Time To Hedo III

you can pack the aerosol sunblock in checked baggage, not in a carry on.

Hope that helps... enjoy!
    First Trip June 6 - 12, 2009

I was expecting to see beach towels on the list and only saw it mentioned once. Is Hedo III really better than other resorts about having plenty of beach and pool towels?

This is my first time to Hedo 2. I checked the threads and still don't know if I should bring beach towels. Also, has anyone been there for New Year's? I've called Hedo several times and they still don't know what I should wear that night. I have plenty of naughty outfits, but other clubs I've attended often go the formal route for the New Year's Eve party. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Registered User caughtyoulookin's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Some want to do togas for NYE. Others may use a black & white theme (as we are.) What's that? Mrs. has a naughty suit that's french cut, black w/cream pin stripes, and has two long tails in the back, with a red bow at the breast. She'll finish that with black fishnet panty hose and heels or boots. I'm doing a chippendale's collar, white cuffs (just cuffs), black silk pants, and black wife beater. I personally would never dress in anything resembling formal attire at Hedo. Long pants, shoes, and socks are banned from my suitcase.

There are tons of clean towels available (pink and white striped,) but we prefer to personalize our space with our own beach towels.
    I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was.

Registered User hedovirgins2009's Avatar
    Someone recently suggested to bring a set of clothes that would be appropriate at a wedding or vow renewal. You never know when you are going to meet new friends and be asked to attend their ceremony or be their witnesses. Most people want pictures with all of the 'naughty parts' covered so they can share them with family and non-hedo friends.

I might not have the cherry anymore, but I still have the box it came in!

Last year Valentine's Week at Hedo II was the most fun I've ever had.
    This year will be our first trip to Hedo III April 23 - May 1 2010.

a few HUGE suggestions:

If you plan to dress for toga night, take one night out of your busy schedule prior to going and MAKE ONE to TAKE ONE. Both times SUCKED when we went because we got crappy little scraps, or they were all awkward to work with. Then we didn't have SCISSORS and it was just a HASSLE. Go to walmart, get a twin flat sheet for 5 bucks, and create one for each of you and pack it in. It'll save you the trouble!

ALSO, whatever you pack, pack travel size! Most people go for around a week. So to minimize your packing, get travel sized stuff. It helped a bunch on our second trip. A couple little bars or soap, the little travel toothpaste, etc. Even the port-a-packs of tylenol, benadryl, etc. You'd be surprised after adding it all up how much space you really save.

Hard shell suitcase. Go to the salvation army or whatever and see if you can find one. Craigslist even. I notice even if you tip DECENT, the bag handlers with the bus smash the SHIT out of your bags. We had about 15 fricken bags STACKED on OURS and my big bottle of shampoo (thankfully in a ziplock) was squirted out everywhere in the baggy lol.

ZIPLOCKS. Pack anything in your bag SQUISHABLE in one lol.

Baby wipes. They are great for EVERYTHING from ass wipes to A/C vent fresheners, to getting lipstick off of clothes. TRAVEL PACK!

Our first trip we OVERPACKED. 2nd trip we were smarter with it. This next trip in July I plan to take my time and really cover ground on minimal space. I'm not taking my big DSLR camera again and big camera bag. I set everything out by theme night and try to throw in a couple "alternates" just in case.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast