Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What to Pack

What about Cigaretts? Do they sell them at HII?
    The Beatings will continue until the morale improves!

I think they do but very limited selection and from what i hear very high price too.
    critter2
    Delroy's,last trip was Nov.22nd-26th 2013 and then Cliffside Nov.27th-Dec.2nd. Next trip Nov.21-22nd White Sands,Nov23rd-30th Delroys!!
    Bill N Donna

I guess I will have to pack some.
    Thanks
    The Beatings will continue until the morale improves!

Ladies, remember to take fun stuff like Glitter and jewelry. It's fun to accessorize the naked body.

Chaser for those nasty Rum Punch hangovers.

I have been packed for a week and think i will go re pack my bag now... thank ogd i already had excedrin and pepto packed! And good thinkg for the toys, lingerie, and tiny outfits!! Toiletries are packed too... but need to definately run to wal mart for bug spray or wipes or something for night time before getting in to the hottub!

I loved everyones lists!!
    lori & george ..... just north of Hedo
    July 11-17

Although the resort was great, We did have to go home and wanted to take some of the fun with us. Guess what I found. A swimsuit that you can remove esily and stays attached to your waist so you don't loose it. This worked out great as we visited other nonnude resorts and still wanted to go skinnydipping. We would wade out until we could notbe seen, unhook our suits and wala! we were now skinny dipping with just a chain around our belly with a nice small ouch our suit fit into.
    check them out www.nudi.com

it always mensions about bringing bug spray;i never have had any trouble with bugs at hedo.unless i'm being nieve maybe your bringing spray down for different kind of bugs. live in mn, it's the squito capital here in the summer.it can get real bad some summers.

We brought some of those DeepWoods wipes, but never used them.

A couple of times after late night 'strolls' on the beach, I noticed a
    couple of bug bites on my legs and feed, but it was never so bad that
    I thought of using the wipes the next time we went out.

Mike

It just doesn't matter.

Last weekend my wife was wearing a pair of white shorts. I said "oh, did you get a pair of shorts. They are nice." She said "Thanks, but a brought them to H3 in May." I said "Don't remember seeing them on you." We both smiled and went back to watching soccer.

This is true story. It just doesn't matter what clothes you bring, because you will have a blast whether you wear them or not.

As for the cards with name and email address on them put your pic on them if you meet a lot of people it is nice to have a face on the card..
    CJ and Rebelwolf
    AKA Carolyn and Dave

www.wildwomenvacations.com

Sarongs make a nice easy outfit for breakfast and for trips to the pool as well, my wife loved having a couple on hand that were big enough to tie up around her neck and cover all the parts needed for meal time. She also highly recommends waterproof mascara LOL, she hates it normally but had a few nights where she had raccoon eyes going on.

I just bought a "double raft"...which I'm certain can fit more than just the 2 of us! Tee Hee! Is there somewhere at Hedo III you can get it blown up?

the scuba "shop" over on the prude beach will blow it up for free! We had a double person float it was awesome!
    Inactive profile. Messages and emails will not be answered.

Thanks! That was the quickest reply I've received so far! LOL I also read somewhere that you should bring a permanent marker to label your insulated mugs and rafts...Are there enough towels to use at the beach/pool or should we bring some beach towels too? Our first trip is 7/17-7/23...27 days to go!!!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast